Page 58 of 62 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162 LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

FORT Newbie

Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3784340;
    I thought it was when he was talking to Corrie at M & G I believe.
    Yep, it was Corrie. God, family and friends, "in that order."

I wonder if it will still be in that order once the tub scene comes around ...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3784352;
    It sure wouldn't be because of that bunch of gals Jake has to choose from. To me they are a big disappointment.IMO
    Yeah ... but this is Ed we're talking about!

My friends and I definitely enjoyed tonight's episode. Aly (Peacock girl) and Tenley are my favs for him. I have a feeling that Gia will be sticking around for a while as well.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

[QUOTE=StanleyCupCanes;3784047;]
    I noticed that Jake gave Gia a doubletake at the beginning. Would they make it that obvious from the start?QUOTE]

During the one-on-one with CH in the deliberation room, he said something about there being one girl he would never think he could approach in real life (or something like that). I'm thinking that may be Gia - just by his reaction around her.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3784426;

During the one-on-one with CH in the deliberation room, he said something about there being one girl he would never think he could approach in real life (or something like that). I'm thinking that may be Gia - just by his reaction around her.
    I thought of Gia the second that came out of Jake's mouth.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Okay I lied.I said I wasn't going to have a favorite but I love Ali and I really love Tenley.Guess I broke my promise about not having favorites.

I also really liked Beth.I was surprised how much I liked her.Ashley was cute,but her flight attendant outfit was horrible.Barely saw Kathryn,what's up with that.I think Michelle is more unstable than Shannon was in Jason's season.I was surprised that Gia didn't actually look as pretty as she did in the sc's.I really couldn't get a good read on Valisha or Corrie or Jessie.Rozlyn bugged me almost immediately.I liked Ashleigh from what little we saw of her.Vienna IS Erica Rose from Lorenzo's season.Christina and Ella are definitely competitive.
    Last edited by Starshine_16; 01-05-2010 at 02:23 AM.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rozlyn was on the bach with Byron. I just figured it out.. She had shorter hair Or... she has a twin.
    thatsaaalotaawords...

Quote Originally Posted by Piano-Girl;3784436;
    People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rozlyn was on the bach with Byron. I just figured it out.. She had shorter hair Or... she has a twin.
    You aren't talking about Cynthia? She sort of in a way looks like Roz. =)

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3784430;
    Okay I lied.I said I wasn't going to have a favorite but I love Ali and I really love Tenley.Guess I broke my promise about not having favorites.

I also really liked Beth.I was surprised how much I liked her.Ashley was cute,but her flight attendant outfit was horrible.Barely saw Kathryn,what's up with that.I think Michelle is more unstable than Shannon was in Jason's season.I was surprised that Gia didn't actually look as pretty as she did in the sc's.I really couldn't get a good read on Valisha or Corrie or Jessie.Rozlyn bugged me almost immediately.I liked Ashleigh from what little we saw of her.Vienna IS Erica Rose from Lorenzo's season.Christina and Ella are definitely competitive.
    Christina was cracking me up every time she said anything. I especially died laughing when she did her little bit about all the girls having "their tatas out to play"

FORT Newbie

with these new SCs, do we have an updated list of who we think is on each date?