Page 58 of 62 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162 LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 617

Thread: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

  1. #571
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    23

    Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3784340;
    I thought it was when he was talking to Corrie at M & G I believe.
    Yep, it was Corrie. God, family and friends, "in that order."

    I wonder if it will still be in that order once the tub scene comes around ...

  2. #572
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    23

    Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3784352;
    It sure wouldn't be because of that bunch of gals Jake has to choose from. To me they are a big disappointment.IMO
    Yeah ... but this is Ed we're talking about!

  3. #573
    Walking on Air astrotronix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,164

    Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    My friends and I definitely enjoyed tonight's episode. Aly (Peacock girl) and Tenley are my favs for him. I have a feeling that Gia will be sticking around for a while as well.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

  4. #574
    FORT Fogey Beachmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,663

    Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    [QUOTE=StanleyCupCanes;3784047;]
    I noticed that Jake gave Gia a doubletake at the beginning. Would they make it that obvious from the start?QUOTE]

    During the one-on-one with CH in the deliberation room, he said something about there being one girl he would never think he could approach in real life (or something like that). I'm thinking that may be Gia - just by his reaction around her.

  5. #575
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3784426;

    During the one-on-one with CH in the deliberation room, he said something about there being one girl he would never think he could approach in real life (or something like that). I'm thinking that may be Gia - just by his reaction around her.
    I thought of Gia the second that came out of Jake's mouth.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

  6. #576
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    Okay I lied.I said I wasn't going to have a favorite but I love Ali and I really love Tenley.Guess I broke my promise about not having favorites.

    I also really liked Beth.I was surprised how much I liked her.Ashley was cute,but her flight attendant outfit was horrible.Barely saw Kathryn,what's up with that.I think Michelle is more unstable than Shannon was in Jason's season.I was surprised that Gia didn't actually look as pretty as she did in the sc's.I really couldn't get a good read on Valisha or Corrie or Jessie.Rozlyn bugged me almost immediately.I liked Ashleigh from what little we saw of her.Vienna IS Erica Rose from Lorenzo's season.Christina and Ella are definitely competitive.
    Last edited by Starshine_16; 01-05-2010 at 02:23 AM.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

  7. #577
    FORT Fanatic Piano-Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Missing my California home!!!
    Posts
    579

    Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rozlyn was on the bach with Byron. I just figured it out.. She had shorter hair Or... she has a twin.
    thatsaaalotaawords...

  8. #578
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Piano-Girl;3784436;
    People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rozlyn was on the bach with Byron. I just figured it out.. She had shorter hair Or... she has a twin.
    You aren't talking about Cynthia? She sort of in a way looks like Roz. =)

    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  9. #579
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3784430;
    Okay I lied.I said I wasn't going to have a favorite but I love Ali and I really love Tenley.Guess I broke my promise about not having favorites.

    I also really liked Beth.I was surprised how much I liked her.Ashley was cute,but her flight attendant outfit was horrible.Barely saw Kathryn,what's up with that.I think Michelle is more unstable than Shannon was in Jason's season.I was surprised that Gia didn't actually look as pretty as she did in the sc's.I really couldn't get a good read on Valisha or Corrie or Jessie.Rozlyn bugged me almost immediately.I liked Ashleigh from what little we saw of her.Vienna IS Erica Rose from Lorenzo's season.Christina and Ella are definitely competitive.
    Christina was cracking me up every time she said anything. I especially died laughing when she did her little bit about all the girls having "their tatas out to play"

  10. #580
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    30

    Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    with these new SCs, do we have an updated list of who we think is on each date?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.