Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 747484950515253545556575859606162 LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

FORT Newbie

Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3784032;

Isn't Ali wearing the exact same outfit here that she was wearing in her intro session tonight, when she's walking to the flower stand? Don't know if there's a screencap of that anywhere ...

Quote Originally Posted by teegoogles;3784234;
    Isn't Ali wearing the exact same outfit here that she was wearing in her intro session tonight, when she's walking to the flower stand? Don't know if there's a screencap of that anywhere ...
    Yes, it is the same outfit from her intro vid.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3784169;
    The thing that struck me the most was Michelle and how off-the-wall she is, how even J & ED noticed, and Jake kind of agreed when he talked to Chris, and then he kept her. I'm thinking they told him to keep her because she brings so much drama and will be good for ratings. She reminded me of Shannon from Jason's season, who kept telling Jason she had studied and knew every detail about his life. I don't think he wanted to keep her, and she was his last choice.

From the preview of upcoming seasons, Rozlyn seems to have a secret that from the combo of voice-overs, seems to be that she has a kid, is that right?

I'm still not clear on who the women is who has the relationship with the producer (Chris H. said today on a radio show it was a producer), or when it happens. They sure had a lot of girls reacting to it in the preview, so it must have been before too many get eliminated. Has anyone figured that out yet?

I can't remember which girl said the only guy she ever kissed was her ex-husband. I thought that was really odd, even odder than someone being a virgin. Who gets to age 18 (presumably the youngest someone gets married) and has never been kissed by anyone but the person they marry? I guess people who marry their jurnior high school boyfriends, but would Jake be interested in someone with such little interpersonal experience? ( I don't mean that as a criticism of her to anyone reading who may have married their junior high school sweetheart, I'm just wondering whether Jake or anyone who is "the Bachelor" would be comfortable with someone with such limited experience.)

Last thought: There was no Jake as religious guy tonight, did they purposely edit out those comments (hard to believe he didn't make any) ? Are they going to hide that this season?

The one thing that made me laugh was the preview of Jake crying on a bridge or wherever he was...it was just like him crying on the railing at the hotel in Texas last season.
    they did show jake as "religious boy"
    i cant remember with who but somebody asked him about his top 3 priorities and the first thing he said was God

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by teegoogles;3784222;
    It was Tenley, I believe. Who was married young, both virgins at the time, then he cheated. She said it after kissing Jake and then freaking out a bit about it.

could the voiceover saying that no one knew she was married before and had kids be of tenley? we know she was married, but she's never said anything about having or not having kids....

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernSailor;3784256;
    could the voiceover saying that no one knew she was married before and had kids be of tenley? we know she was married, but she's never said anything about having or not having kids....
    That's Valishia!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07;3784243;
    i cant remember with who but somebody asked him about his top 3 priorities and the first thing he said was God
    Thanks, I missed that. Sorry.

Really can't stand Vienna or Christina (SP), but I don't think I'm alone in those feelings. It's always interesting to see these ladies in their promo photos and then get a total different reaction to them the minute they open their mouth.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

FORT Newbie

Gia actually is the spokesmodel for MET-RX and she did a video for my friends band rev theory light it up... she actualy isnt a sexy girl at all, she is a tomboy and never wears makeup

Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07;3784243;
    I thought it was when he was talking to Corrie at M & G I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3784184;
    Shoot why you think!
    It sure wouldn't be because of that bunch of gals Jake has to choose from. To me they are a big disappointment.IMO