Page 56 of 62 FirstFirst ... 64647484950515253545556575859606162 LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 617

Thread: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

  1. #551
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    32

    Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    tenley definately gets a home town date she is the one with the red plaid blanket

  2. #552
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    The thing that struck me the most was Michelle and how off-the-wall she is, how even J & ED noticed, and Jake kind of agreed when he talked to Chris, and then he kept her. I'm thinking they told him to keep her because she brings so much drama and will be good for ratings. She reminded me of Shannon from Jason's season, who kept telling Jason she had studied and knew every detail about his life. I don't think he wanted to keep her, and she was his last choice.

    From the preview of upcoming seasons, Rozlyn seems to have a secret that from the combo of voice-overs, seems to be that she has a kid, is that right?

    I'm still not clear on who the women is who has the relationship with the producer (Chris H. said today on a radio show it was a producer), or when it happens. They sure had a lot of girls reacting to it in the preview, so it must have been before too many get eliminated. Has anyone figured that out yet?

    I can't remember which girl said the only guy she ever kissed was her ex-husband. I thought that was really odd, even odder than someone being a virgin. Who gets to age 18 (presumably the youngest someone gets married) and has never been kissed by anyone but the person they marry? I guess people who marry their jurnior high school boyfriends, but would Jake be interested in someone with such little interpersonal experience? ( I don't mean that as a criticism of her to anyone reading who may have married their junior high school sweetheart, I'm just wondering whether Jake or anyone who is "the Bachelor" would be comfortable with someone with such limited experience.)

    Last thought: There was no Jake as religious guy tonight, did they purposely edit out those comments (hard to believe he didn't make any) ? Are they going to hide that this season?

    The one thing that made me laugh was the preview of Jake crying on a bridge or wherever he was...it was just like him crying on the railing at the hotel in Texas last season.

  3. #553
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3784169;
    The thing that struck me the most was Michelle and how off-the-wall she is, how even J & ED noticed, and Jake kind of agreed when he talked to Chris, and then he kept her. I'm thinking they told him to keep her because she brings so much drama and will be good for ratings. She reminded me of Shannon from Jason's season, who kept telling Jason she had studied and knew every detail about his life. I don't think he wanted to keep her, and she was his last choice.

    From the preview of upcoming seasons, Rozlyn seems to have a secret that from the combo of voice-overs, seems to be that she has a kid, is that right?

    I'm still not clear on who the women is who has the relationship with the producer (Chris H. said today on a radio show it was a producer), or when it happens. They sure had a lot of girls reacting to it in the preview, so it must have been before too many get eliminated. Has anyone figured that out yet?

    I can't remember which girl said the only guy she ever kissed was her ex-husband. I thought that was really odd, even odder than someone being a virgin. Who gets to age 18 (presumably the youngest someone gets married) and has never been kissed by anyone but the person they marry? I guess people who marry their jurnior high school boyfriends, but would Jake be interested in someone with such little interpersonal experience? ( I don't mean that as a criticism of her to anyone reading who may have married their junior high school sweetheart, I'm just wondering whether Jake or anyone who is "the Bachelor" would be comfortable with someone with such limited experience.)

    Last thought: There was no Jake as religious guy tonight, did they purposely edit out those comments (hard to believe he didn't make any) ? Are they going to hide that this season?

    The one thing that made me laugh was the preview of Jake crying on a bridge or wherever he was...it was just like him crying on the railing at the hotel in Texas last season.
    I saw that on jokers. I thought he said there wasn't a Jason moment again?

  4. #554
    FORT Fogey pbmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,426

    Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3784065;
    Why would he be jealous?
    Shoot why you think!

  5. #555
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3784137;


    lol love this cap!
    Me too! It's precious!

    Ya'll these are my thoughts. Ali is the lovable F3. Tenley is the F2 (FIR receiver) and Gia F1.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  6. #556
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3784181;
    I saw that on jokers. I thought he said there wasn't a Jason moment again?
    I saw it on the preview at the end of the show. I also think we are going to see an angry bachelor a lot, in the previews, we see him slam the door of the limo, walk out on Chris yelling he's not sending anyone home, and also storm off on his motorcycle. Are they signaling that's a theme we'll be seeing? Has there been a bachelor before who got angry a lot?

  7. #557
    FORT Fogey VAgirl79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,904

    Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3784169;
    I can't remember which girl said the only guy she ever kissed was her ex-husband. I thought that was really odd, even odder than someone being a virgin. Who gets to age 18 (presumably the youngest someone gets married) and has never been kissed by anyone but the person they marry? I guess people who marry their jurnior high school boyfriends, but would Jake be interested in someone with such little interpersonal experience? ( I don't mean that as a criticism of her to anyone reading who may have married their junior high school sweetheart, I'm just wondering whether Jake or anyone who is "the Bachelor" would be comfortable with someone with such limited experience.)
    It may not be all that common, but it's not odd, IMO. Besides people who believe in abstinence until marriage, there are a decent number of people who refuse to kiss anyone until their wedding kiss. I didn't even know that myself until I was in college and met several people who held those beliefs and did not kiss anyone until their wedding.

    Now, do I think it's a very good idea for someone who feels that way to go on this show? Heck no! Recipe for mockery (by the producers via the edit) when there is no reason at all for them to be mocked.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3784169;
    Last thought: There was no Jake as religious guy tonight, did they purposely edit out those comments (hard to believe he didn't make any) ? Are they going to hide that this season?
    He did tell Corrie, I think it was, that his priorities in order were God, family, and friends. Someone should have the exact quote. Otherwise, not much mention was made of it, you're right.

  8. #558
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,705

    Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3784205;
    I saw it on the preview at the end of the show. I also think we are going to see an angry bachelor a lot, in the previews, we see him slam the door of the limo, walk out on Chris yelling he's not sending anyone home, and also storm off on his motorcycle. Are they signaling that's a theme we'll be seeing? Has there been a bachelor before who got angry a lot?
    Maybe they just never showed it.

    That is what he said to Corrie.

  9. #559
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    23

    Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3784169;
    I can't remember which girl said the only guy she ever kissed was her ex-husband.

    It was Tenley, I believe. Who was married young, both virgins at the time, then he cheated. She said it after kissing Jake and then freaking out a bit about it.

  10. #560
    FORT Regular heartsaflutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    55

    Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

    I wonder if some of the women cry after being rejected on national tv in front of all their friends and family more than they were already feeling it for Jake.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.