Page 55 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162 LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

Re: **SPOILERS** Show Discussion Jan 4/10

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3784060;
    Those are obviously san fran (not on a beach though). The question is HTD or part of the road-trip?

I was talking about a different cap, where a girl - who looks like Ali - was on a beach with Jake in a bikini.

Edit: the picture I was talking about hasn't actually been capped yet but was shown in the previews. Sorry for any confusion!
    It's okay! Hopefully someone can get it!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3784047;
    Was Corrie the one making the virgin VO comments? Sounded like her to me.

I noticed that Jake gave Gia a doubletake at the beginning. Would they make it that obvious from the start?

Loved seeing all of the St. Lucia shots but hope this exposure doesn't cause the place to get too discovered. It's such a gem. Lucky Jake and Co.
    Stanley!

Yeah, I thought it was Corrie with the virgin comments too.

And Gia was definitely the first one that he watched walk away!

I think Tenley has the #4 home date - plaid blanket on a bench - "I'm glad you are here." Ally gets a St Lucia date - can't remember what she does tho ! Gia gets lots of dates - and is in the tub with all the rose petals - and probably the short nightgown - I think she goes as #2 - she's also on the wine country date - but she was not shown as having any one on one time - and given her history - I don't think he'll pick her - unless she is the safety net. She is on the motorboat in St Lucia. I think he seemed very comfortable and visa versa with Corrie. I think she is the bungy jump gal - and she is on the ship in St Lucia - jumping into the water also. She is the log girl - and the romantic boat ride in GG park. He jsut seemed very comfortable with her from the beginning and she hasn't been shown so far to be involved in drama. I wonder if Kathryn is the one who apparently crosses the line - she is very hidden !

I could have sworn I read that Ella was on the beach...so, was there a group date with others on the beach too?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3784081;
    I could have sworn I read that Ella was on the beach...so, was there a group date with others on the beach too?
    She is on the beach. There is a screencap. Let me get it!

ETA:

Ryvetted's screencaps! =)
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3784081;
    There are so many beaches this season...we have the group date beach, then who knows how many St. Lucia beaches...

...I think I remember someone who could have been Ella (so basically a brunette) on a tropical-ish beach...so maybe the other F3?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3783936;
    Who are these girls?

2nd pic....THere looks to be snow in the background & I'm thinking Ali's hair length in ponytail. She is from MA for her HTD....they could of had snow then.....JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3784078;
    Gia gets lots of dates - and is in the tub with all the rose petals - and probably the short nightgown - I think she goes as #2 - she's also on the wine country date - but she was not shown as having any one on one time - and given her history - I don't think he'll pick her - unless she is the safety net.
    The interesting question to me is whether the show will hide the reality of some of the work she's done, or if it will eventually be divulged. Tonight it was along the lines of "Oh, ho hum, I did some modeling, and I own a hair salon! I don't have a lot of success meeting good guys, only 3 boyfriends." The way it was presented is the point to me. "One of my ex-boyfriends was actually my ex-fiance, and he was a starting pitcher [my sidenote: Big of a bust as he was for them] for the NYY" is a bit different than "I have a random Joe Schmoe ex-boyfriend from Calamazoo."

I do still think Gia was hired for the show. The ESPN article may have been written roughly two years before filming, but the part of it that mattered most to me was the bit about her having an agent, auditioning for movie roles, and expecting to be cast as "the seductress." Sound familiar?

I am trying to keep an open mind here, and will wait and see what they reveal in future episodes. Either a bit more of the real truth will be shown about her (making me more inclined to think she wasn't hired), or the reality of who she is will simply go down the rabbit hole (making me believe she's an actress guaranteed an F2 spot).

I watched joker's clips and it's Ali in the white coat.

He is very kissy kissy with Ali, but they sure do hide him kissing someone on that boat. Wonder who that is?

lol love this cap!