Page 1 of 417 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 4170

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

  1. #1
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Hi Everyone

    Thought I'd start a screencap thread going before the show starts. This way its here when we need it. We can discuss the caps in here as well.

  2. #2
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3783171;
    Hi Everyone

    Thought I'd start a screencap thread going before the show starts. This way its here when we need it. We can discuss the caps in here as well.
    Thank you Thank you Thank you! I hope this thread can stay on topic, and that we can strictly talk about screencaps and who is in them!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  3. #3
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    545

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3783172;
    Thank you Thank you Thank you! I hope this thread can stay on topic, and that we can strictly talk about screencaps and who is in them!
    Thanks GA

  4. #4
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,780

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3783172;
    Thank you Thank you Thank you! I hope this thread can stay on topic, and that we can strictly talk about screencaps and who is in them!
    When the crowds come on in love of the favorite, all of us need to very kindly re-direct them to the other side of the board with the explanation that this is the sleuthing/spoiler board, and the other board is the "fan" board.
    We didn't do that last season, and this side of the board became quite a clogged up mess which is a shame since there is something for everybody - it is just a matter of getting to the right place.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

  5. #5
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3783243;
    When the crowds come on in love of the favorite, all of us need to very kindly re-direct them to the other side of the board with the explanation that this is the sleuthing/spoiler board, and the other board is the "fan" board.
    We didn't do that last season, and this side of the board became quite a clogged up mess which is a shame since there is something for everybody - it is just a matter of getting to the right place.
    I totally agree Bloomers. I stopped going into a lot of threads because there was no sleuthing..just love or hate & this board was such a mess that it made it hard to find anything. Waiting patiently for the good stuff!!
    Last edited by SaffronSunrise; 01-04-2010 at 06:59 PM. Reason: typo
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  6. #6
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Saffron and Bloomers, I can't express how much I agree with you. I am not holding back this time, and will very politely start a post with "back to sleuthing" and think of a post, to get the message across. I know, you both will do it as well.

    I enjoy the sleuthing part and have no desire to read about the love hate. It makes a mess of the board especially when you're looking for something not to mention making a mess of friendships.

    Cheers to a great season!

  7. #7
    ABC Cheats Viewers! Zinnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,142

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    One hour to go! I can't wait. It's Bachelor season!

    Does anyone have the order that the roses are given out?
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

  8. #8
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,780

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;3783250;
    One hour to go! I can't wait. It's Bachelor season!

    Does anyone have the order that the roses are given out?
    Nothing on the order...Chris re-iterated in an interview yesterday(?) what we had already heard that the Bach/ette tells the producers who he/she wants, and they decide the order of the roses. I had always surmised that it was for the drama, but he cofirmed that by saying if someone was about to faint, they wanted to encourage that!
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

  9. #9
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;3783250;
    One hour to go! I can't wait. It's Bachelor season!

    Does anyone have the order that the roses are given out?
    If you go to Bachelor 14 Master List, Bloomers provided a list of the actual order that the ladies exited. I'm going to make a list of the order and names, that they show us on TV so we can compare it to that list!

  10. #10
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,780

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3783249;
    Saffron and Bloomers, I can't express how much I agree with you. I am not holding back this time, and will very politely start a post with "back to sleuthing" and think of a post, to get the message across. I know, you both will do it as well.

    I enjoy the sleuthing part and have no desire to read about the love hate. It makes a mess of the board especially when you're looking for something not to mention making a mess of friendships.

    Cheers to a great season!
    I think it is important that more than just 2 or 3 of us try to nicely remind people to go to the other board, and I also think it is extremely important to remember and to remind people that there is something for everyone - that other side is just what some people want and need - the same as this side meets our wants and needs!
    It's all good.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.