Page 1 of 417 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Hi Everyone

Thought I'd start a screencap thread going before the show starts. This way its here when we need it. We can discuss the caps in here as well.

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3783171;
    Hi Everyone

Thought I'd start a screencap thread going before the show starts. This way its here when we need it. We can discuss the caps in here as well.
    Thank you Thank you Thank you! I hope this thread can stay on topic, and that we can strictly talk about screencaps and who is in them!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3783172;
    Thank you Thank you Thank you! I hope this thread can stay on topic, and that we can strictly talk about screencaps and who is in them!
    Thanks GA

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3783172;
    When the crowds come on in love of the favorite, all of us need to very kindly re-direct them to the other side of the board with the explanation that this is the sleuthing/spoiler board, and the other board is the "fan" board.
    We didn't do that last season, and this side of the board became quite a clogged up mess which is a shame since there is something for everybody - it is just a matter of getting to the right place.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3783243;
    When the crowds come on in love of the favorite, all of us need to very kindly re-direct them to the other side of the board with the explanation that this is the sleuthing/spoiler board, and the other board is the "fan" board.
    We didn't do that last season, and this side of the board became quite a clogged up mess which is a shame since there is something for everybody - it is just a matter of getting to the right place.
    I totally agree Bloomers. I stopped going into a lot of threads because there was no sleuthing..just love or hate & this board was such a mess that it made it hard to find anything. Waiting patiently for the good stuff!!
    Last edited by SaffronSunrise; 01-04-2010 at 06:59 PM. Reason: typo
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Saffron and Bloomers, I can't express how much I agree with you. I am not holding back this time, and will very politely start a post with "back to sleuthing" and think of a post, to get the message across. I know, you both will do it as well.

I enjoy the sleuthing part and have no desire to read about the love hate. It makes a mess of the board especially when you're looking for something not to mention making a mess of friendships.

Cheers to a great season!

One hour to go! I can't wait. It's Bachelor season!

Does anyone have the order that the roses are given out?
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;3783250;

Nothing on the order...Chris re-iterated in an interview yesterday(?) what we had already heard that the Bach/ette tells the producers who he/she wants, and they decide the order of the roses. I had always surmised that it was for the drama, but he cofirmed that by saying if someone was about to faint, they wanted to encourage that!
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;3783250;

If you go to Bachelor 14 Master List, Bloomers provided a list of the actual order that the ladies exited. I'm going to make a list of the order and names, that they show us on TV so we can compare it to that list!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3783249;
    Saffron and Bloomers, I can't express how much I agree with you. I am not holding back this time, and will very politely start a post with "back to sleuthing" and think of a post, to get the message across. I know, you both will do it as well.

I enjoy the sleuthing part and have no desire to read about the love hate. It makes a mess of the board especially when you're looking for something not to mention making a mess of friendships.

Cheers to a great season!
    I think it is important that more than just 2 or 3 of us try to nicely remind people to go to the other board, and I also think it is extremely important to remember and to remind people that there is something for everyone - that other side is just what some people want and need - the same as this side meets our wants and needs!
    It's all good.