Page 8 of 417 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 4170

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

  1. #71
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3784197;
    That's Tensley on the bottom pic, right?
    Yes, sanlee spotted that!

  2. #72
    FORT Fogey BachNoFoolMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,724

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3784061;
    I think that was when he was with Ali?
    In Mass, on her Nov 3 HTD

    ETA
    Anybody else in the F4 is in the F3, as Ali is cut at 4/3...
    So Gia and Tenley are in the F3
    & then that could make Tenley being let go at F3...that longish pony tail & teary eyed hug from Jake?

  3. #73
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3784197;
    That's Tensley on the bottom pic, right?
    Yep!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  4. #74
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,842

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3784163;
    Bloomers I have a question for you. Did anyone jump out at you tonight based on their edit for an F3? Jillian was so up front with the hot dog thing and she seemed well liked right from night 1.
    We never saw an interaction with Gia at all, yet we see screencaps all over which indicate that she is in the F3. The same thing happened with Melissa.

    Allie was #3 out of the limo as was Melissa. Jake said that he was very impressed with Allie. She was someone he normally would have trouble approaching?
    She said she was afraid of flying; he said he could "fix" that. (Connection)

    It was obvious that he and Tenley connected. She let him know the kind of qualities about herself that we know he says he likes. (Connection)

    This one is strange because there is not HT or FD, but Corrie scored an impressive connection with the "handyman" and the 3 priorities questions.

    He was impressed with how "positive" Ashley is, and how much energy Vienna has.

    He and Ella obviously connected on the babies.

    Did we see any HDs or FDs that could be Beth? She sounded competitive and could be the F2.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

  5. #75
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3784201;
    Yes, sanlee spotted that!
    So, that's when they are in San Fran and that may be the one with the shopping date?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3784204;
    We never saw an interaction with Gia at all, yet we see screencaps all over which indicate that she is in the F3. The same thing happened with Melissa.

    Allie was #3 out of the limo as was Melissa. Jake said that he was very impressed with Allie. She was someone he normally would have trouble approaching?
    She said she was afraid of flying; he said he could "fix" that. (Connection)

    It was obvious that he and Tenley connected. She let him know the kind of qualities about herself that we know he says he likes. (Connection)

    This one is strange because there is not HT or FD, but Corrie scored an impressive connection with the "handyman" and the 3 priorities questions.

    He was impressed with how "positive" Ashley is, and how much energy Vienna has.

    He and Ella obviously connected on the babies.

    Did we see any HDs or FDs that could be Beth? She sounded competitive and could be the F2.
    Well, I don't know if it's Beth, but I noticed the woman he's kissing on the yacht is waring a purple bikini. But, until I can tell when that PI of her takes place, don't know. Plus, we weren't shown who has HTD number 4.

    Oh, and Rozlyn is totally missing later on. She is suspect #1 to me for cheating on Jake.

  6. #76
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    The cap we have of Jake crying with Tenley, after seeing it in the new preview... I think it's Ali. The hair looks more blonde closer to the head. Tenley's hair would be darker in that lighting.

    Also, I think it matches with this cap

  7. #77
    FORT Fanatic Bevinfighter07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    491

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3784191;
    For the Lovitz date we were missing Corrie, Ashleigh and someone with very dark hair (Valishia? Elizabeth?) We already knew about Ali, Jessie, Michelle, Tenley, Kathryn right?





    Tenley:


    Tensley and Jake fit well together. if tensley isnt the last one in the end im pulling for her to be the bachelorette since TPTB love to recyle haha

  8. #78
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3784206;
    So, that's when they are in San Fran and that may be the one with the shopping date?
    Could be! But what about the date with Ali where she and Jake are kissing with the bridge in the background? There is a shopping bag? next to them. Maybe that is the shopping date?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  9. #79
    TEAM BREMILY ♥ Truelovealways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,711

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    I just went back and watched the preview on the DVR and I def think that the girl in the white dress walking into the FD is Ali so the f2 are probably Gia and Tenley
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

  10. #80
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3784211;
    Could be! But what about the date with Ali where she and Jake are kissing with the bridge in the background? There is a shopping bag? next to them. Maybe that is the shopping date?
    That fits with what the person who saw them said.
    petite long blonde haired from the east coast (she also said she was a drama queen, but whatevs)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.