Page 65 of 417 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3789153;
    Kasha, thank you so much!

Here goes:
    For the past three seasons of the Bach/Bach'ette, the first 1:1 date goes to someone who either ends up as an F4 or the next Bach/Bach'ette: Deanna & Graham, Jason & Jillian, Jillian and Jake, now Jake and Ali. With each season since Jason, not many can deny that the show is scripted. We also learned that last season, Jill's fab 5 (Tanner, Mike, Reid, ?, and Ed) were possibly recruited (Ed definitely and Reid negotiated). I wonder if Ali was recruited to not only be on Jake's show but be established as the next Bach'ette. She had the first bio, an early entrance, the first 1:1 time at M&G, several PI's, tons of screencaps, and the first 1:1 date. Seems to follow suit.
    Ali was recruited to be on this show.
    To be the Bachelorette.....maybe. But it looks like that may be more for Gia than any other girl.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3789164;
    Yes! I figured it out. If you look on top of that barrel you can see a blue capped container of deodorant. Looks like a yellow bar of soap and some cologne, too. The heat of the date must have done him in.
    Jake got too pitted out with Gia and had to change shirts.
    That is a first for Fleiss.
    Plus a good tie in for the sponsor.

I do wonder what the HECK is going on in that cap. What's wrong with the other shirt that's exactly the same? And why the toiletries bag? Is there another barrel that he took a bath in?? What's going on?

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3789174;

I do wonder what the HECK is going on in that cap. What's wrong with the other shirt that's exactly the same? And why the toiletries bag? Is there another barrel that he took a bath in?? What's going on?
    Maybe they stomped on grapes - it would be the correct time of year - and so he's cleaning up/changing afterwords?

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3789153;
    Kasha, thank you so much!

Here goes:
    For the past three seasons of the Bach/Bach'ette, the first 1:1 date goes to someone who either ends up as an F4 or the next Bach/Bach'ette: Deanna & Graham, Jason & Jillian, Jillian and Jake, now Jake and Ali. With each season since Jason, not many can deny that the show is scripted. We also learned that last season, Jill's fab 5 (Tanner, Mike, Reid, ?, and Ed) were possibly recruited (Ed definitely and Reid negotiated). I wonder if Ali was recruited to not only be on Jake's show but be established as the next Bach'ette. She had the first bio, an early entrance, the first 1:1 time at M&G, several PI's, tons of screencaps, and the first 1:1 date. Seems to follow suit.
    Anything is possible. They started approaching possible Bachelors for the next Bachelorette immediately following Jillian's season... (as I posted way back then!)

But Ali would have to leave for a reason other than her job in order to gain the public 'furor' it typically takes to become the next Bachelorette. That's why I'm leaning towards Gia or Tenley (more Gia) to be the next one. No better way to get guys clammering to become Bachelors than to float Gia in a bikini all season long...and then to have her leaving as a distraught F3 (to gain women's sympathy votes)...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3789181;
    Anything is possible. They started approaching possible Bachelors for the next Bachelorette immediately following Jillian's season... (as I posted way back then!)

But Ali would have to leave for a reason other than her job in order to gain the public 'furor' it typically takes to become the next Bachelorette. That's why I'm leaning towards Gia or Tenley (more Gia) to be the next one. No better way to get guys clammering to become Bachelors than to float Gia in a bikini all season long...and then to have her leaving as a distraught F3 (to gain women's sympathy votes)...
    I can not possibly see how Gia could be the next bachelorette.
    I consider myself to be very liberal and open minded, but can't see how disney would support even MF, with Gia as the predominant focus of the show.
    She may be a super sweet girl with great attributes, but some of the things you can dig up on her regarding her past with photo shoots, modeling and her baseball buddy boyfriend--well it's not for prime time and not very positive.
    I don't see this as the image Disney would promote. JMO
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3789181;

I agree. I think it's a given that if they use a retread again for the next B'ette, Gia is the first choice.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3789174;

That was my point for seeing it bigger - what the heck is he doing - man bag on the barrel - the shirt is a different color tho - match to the fire-pit shirt maybe?!?

ETA - the lay of the land there is very different form the area in Napa - for sure
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3789191;
    That was my point for seeing it bigger - what the heck is he doing - man bag on the barrel - the shirt is a different color tho - match to the fire-pit shirt maybe?!?
    I bet this is one of those scs that they never show on tv.
    But I'm serious--I bet he got all stinky and had to freshen up.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3789156;
    Please don't go back to lurking! We need all the help we can get!

Capegal, I really cannot get a clear picture! Some photos come out so clear, others like this one is just impossible to cap w/out becoming blurry. =(
    SANLEE - sorry for asking this - but can you get a good cap of the fire-pit shirt and put next to the SC above?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3789191;

ETA - the lay of the land there is very different form the area in Napa - for sure
    Man bag? Toiletries?

Gah, well, I guess I can quit looking for which lady carries a purse like that -- so we can figure out who he's with.

The lady is Jake.