Page 62 of 417 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 4170

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

  1. #611
    FORT Fogey Cerese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,393

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Also - those of us who are sleuthing will be totally baffled if he and Ali are perfect together and we continue to not quite understand the connection with Vienna. We'll be screaming at the tv - drama, drama, drama. Thsi is what Fleiss wants ! Thus maybe he is not upset with RS' proclamations!

  2. #612
    FORT Regular tigger1617's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    53

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3789064;
    They might want the cool multi-colored irridescent ones instead
    I'll take those multi-colored irridescent ones ... but who knows, I might really like Vienna to in a few weeks. It's fun to speculate!

  3. #613
    Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,563

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Just curious but you guys don't think the masses would look down on Ali for leaving the show due to work?? Wasn't there an outcry when Ed left and chose work over staying with Jillian?? Why would the situation with Ali be any different?? [And, please, I'm not bringing this up to open Ed & Jillian discussion/snarky remarks but because I believe the situation is exactly the same!]
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

    “I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

  4. #614
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,380

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3789092;
    Just curious but you guys don't think the masses would look down on Ali for leaving the show due to work?? Wasn't there an outcry when Ed left and chose work over staying with Jillian?? Why would the situation with Ali be any different?? [And, please, I'm not bringing this up to open Ed & Jillian discussion/snarky remarks but because I believe the situation is exactly the same!]
    Sexism, my dear, sexism. Girls should give up everything to find a husband. Boys should relentlessly pursue their careers. This is the most misogynistic, sexist show on air. Frankly, if you read Huffington post today, it's equally racist, with the Lily White casting, and mocking of Channy, the only minority cast to begin with.

  5. #615
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    These are the screencaps in question for Gia and Jake's 1on1 date?: Does the background look familiar? Is this the place for the winery date?





    Last edited by sanlee; 01-07-2010 at 09:01 PM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  6. #616
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3789092;
    Just curious but you guys don't think the masses would look down on Ali for leaving the show due to work?? Wasn't there an outcry when Ed left and chose work over staying with Jillian?? Why would the situation with Ali be any different?? [And, please, I'm not bringing this up to open Ed & Jillian discussion/snarky remarks but because I believe the situation is exactly the same!]
    I guess I don't see in exactly the same light - Ed was presented as a 'wealthy' guy - and could probably well afford not to be working for a while - Ali - is a working gal - new job - probably could have been told only so many weeks or bye bye to job - which she may not be able to afford - may not have wanted to take the chance of loosing her job - and possibly the guy. Last but not least - it may have been something else all together
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  7. #617
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3789109;
    These are the screencaps in question for Gia and Jake's 1on1 date?: Does the background look familiar? Is this the place for the winery date?







    I don't think the last one goes with that date - those are ocean pilings on that pier - and there is no land to be seen - only the horizen

    I think this is a vineyard date for Gia - the hills are very different from the Castle area in Napa

    ETA - I just noticed something - is Jake changing his shirt?!?!?!? The one he has on with Gia is hanging on the tree - more red in it - the one he appears to be putting - or taking off LOL - more browns in it - seems to somewhat match the fire-pit shirt - uummmmmm
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  8. #618
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3789112;
    I guess I don't see in exactly the same light - Ed was presented as a 'wealthy' guy - and could probably well afford not to be working for a while - Ali - is a working gal - new job - probably could have been told only so many weeks or bye bye to job - which she may not be able to afford - may not have wanted to take the chance of loosing her job - and possibly the guy. Last but not least - it may have been something else all together
    The only thing that makes me think her job was the reason she left is the quote from the very first press release about the girls saying she was 'risking her future' to be on the show. To me that meant her job.

    But there's also a huge possibility that it has absolutely nothing to do with that at all and is something completely unrelated.

  9. #619
    FORT Fogey veg_out's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,610

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Lurker turned poster here.

    Who got the first 1:1 dates in Deanna and Jason's seasons? I'm working on a theory...

  10. #620
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,380

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3789116;
    I don't think the last one goes with that date - those are ocean pilings on that pier - and there is no land to be seen - only the horizen

    I think this is a vineyard date for Gia - the hills are very different from the Castle area in Napa

    ETA - I just noticed something - is Jake changing his shirt?!?!?!? The one he has on with Gia is hanging on the tree - the one he appears to be putting - or taking off LOL - seems to somewhat match the fire-pit shirt - uummmmmm
    I was only half joking that it looked like Carmel. Might be Monterey. Needle in a haystack though, without a cow or a tractor to sleuth.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.