Page 62 of 417 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Also - those of us who are sleuthing will be totally baffled if he and Ali are perfect together and we continue to not quite understand the connection with Vienna. We'll be screaming at the tv - drama, drama, drama. Thsi is what Fleiss wants ! Thus maybe he is not upset with RS' proclamations!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3789064;
    They might want the cool multi-colored irridescent ones instead
    I'll take those multi-colored irridescent ones ... but who knows, I might really like Vienna to in a few weeks. It's fun to speculate!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Just curious but you guys don't think the masses would look down on Ali for leaving the show due to work?? Wasn't there an outcry when Ed left and chose work over staying with Jillian?? Why would the situation with Ali be any different?? [And, please, I'm not bringing this up to open Ed & Jillian discussion/snarky remarks but because I believe the situation is exactly the same!]
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3789092;
    Just curious but you guys don't think the masses would look down on Ali for leaving the show due to work?? Wasn't there an outcry when Ed left and chose work over staying with Jillian?? Why would the situation with Ali be any different?? [And, please, I'm not bringing this up to open Ed & Jillian discussion/snarky remarks but because I believe the situation is exactly the same!]
    Sexism, my dear, sexism. Girls should give up everything to find a husband. Boys should relentlessly pursue their careers. This is the most misogynistic, sexist show on air. Frankly, if you read Huffington post today, it's equally racist, with the Lily White casting, and mocking of Channy, the only minority cast to begin with.

These are the screencaps in question for Gia and Jake's 1on1 date?: Does the background look familiar? Is this the place for the winery date?

Last edited by sanlee; 01-07-2010 at 09:01 PM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3789092;
    I guess I don't see in exactly the same light - Ed was presented as a 'wealthy' guy - and could probably well afford not to be working for a while - Ali - is a working gal - new job - probably could have been told only so many weeks or bye bye to job - which she may not be able to afford - may not have wanted to take the chance of loosing her job - and possibly the guy. Last but not least - it may have been something else all together
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3789109;
    These are the screencaps in question for Gia and Jake's 1on1 date?: Does the background look familiar? Is this the place for the winery date?

I don't think the last one goes with that date - those are ocean pilings on that pier - and there is no land to be seen - only the horizen

I think this is a vineyard date for Gia - the hills are very different from the Castle area in Napa

ETA - I just noticed something - is Jake changing his shirt?!?!?!? The one he has on with Gia is hanging on the tree - more red in it - the one he appears to be putting - or taking off LOL - more browns in it - seems to somewhat match the fire-pit shirt - uummmmmm
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3789112;
    I guess I don't see in exactly the same light - Ed was presented as a 'wealthy' guy - and could probably well afford not to be working for a while - Ali - is a working gal - new job - probably could have been told only so many weeks or bye bye to job - which she may not be able to afford - may not have wanted to take the chance of loosing her job - and possibly the guy. Last but not least - it may have been something else all together
    The only thing that makes me think her job was the reason she left is the quote from the very first press release about the girls saying she was 'risking her future' to be on the show. To me that meant her job.

But there's also a huge possibility that it has absolutely nothing to do with that at all and is something completely unrelated.

Lurker turned poster here.

Who got the first 1:1 dates in Deanna and Jason's seasons? I'm working on a theory...

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3789116;
    I don't think the last one goes with that date - those are ocean pilings on that pier - and there is no land to be seen - only the horizen

I think this is a vineyard date for Gia - the hills are very different from the Castle area in Napa

ETA - I just noticed something - is Jake changing his shirt?!?!?!? The one he has on with Gia is hanging on the tree - the one he appears to be putting - or taking off LOL - seems to somewhat match the fire-pit shirt - uummmmmm
    I was only half joking that it looked like Carmel. Might be Monterey. Needle in a haystack though, without a cow or a tractor to sleuth.