Page 60 of 417 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3788421;
    The only way that happens is if he dumps one of the 3 he already picked. You think that Jake would say 'Too bad, Ali decided to come back, so I'm dumping you?'
    Not before capitalizing on the chance to spend the night with a Maxim model first!

The producers didn't hire Gia (and she didn't agree to appear having been), a MAXIM model, with an award-winning bikini bod to have her only get cameo apearances in a swimsuit at the hotel Shangri-La. Camping and Picnicking gear wasn't going to satisfy the male audience. From the minute the Champion Bikini Body was cast, that gal was GUARANTEED a tropical trip.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3788421;
    The only way that happens is if he dumps one of the 3 he already picked. You think that Jake would say 'Too bad, Ali decided to come back, so I'm dumping you?'
    They brought Reid back ...

Quote Originally Posted by tigger1617;3788429;
    I'm not seeing how that is similar at all.

That's Vienna in the white dress. That is not Ali. It doesn't look anything like Ali's body type or hair.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3788428;
    Not before capitalizing on the chance to spend the night with a Maxim model first!

The producers didn't hire Gia (and she didn't agree to appear having been), a MAXIM model, with an award-winning bikini bod to have her only get cameo apearances in a swimsuit at the hotel Shangri-La. Camping and Picnicking gear wasn't going to satisfy the male audience. From the minute the Champion Bikini Body was cast, that gal was GUARANTEED a tropical trip.
    That's true.

FORT Fogey

Truer words were never spoken, um, written.

And I'd guess that she was also guaranteed not to be F1.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3788433;
    I'm not seeing how that is similar at all.

That's Vienna in the white dress. That is not Ali. It doesn't look anything like Ali's body type or hair.

Yes - I agree it's Vienna in the white dress - just trying to figure out ways they might be trying to fool us.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tigger1617;3788456;
    Yes - I agree it's Vienna in the white dress - just trying to figure out ways they might be trying to fool us.
    I think the problem is that there are only three slots left in St. Lucia, and we have SC proof of Vienna, Tenley, and Gia. Where would Ali fit in?

Quote Originally Posted by tigger1617;3788429;
    THE ONLY way that he could choose ALI - is if he sends both F1 and F2 home - ''because his heart is with some one else - he KNOWS who it is'' - which has not been dont LOL - (Brad couldn't commit - so different) - and leaves for San Fran to get her ''hoping she says yes'' - otherwise - Vienna is IT
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

so far it looks like Jake loves a little junk in the trunk. From the sc that we've seen so far, Tenley's bod is a little boyish, though definitely toned! Vienna however, has got a smokin' hot bod that I am incredibly jealous of. I'm glad I'm not watching this season. My husband would have finally become a fan.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3788460;
    THE ONLY way that he could choose ALI - is if he sends both F1 and F2 home - ''because his heart is with some one else - he KNOWS who it is'' - which has not been dont LOL - (Brad couldn't commit - so different) - and leaves for San Fran to get her ''hoping she says yes'' - otherwise - Vienna is IT
    ok - now i"ll admit my hopeless romantic side has just been awoken. Can you imagine Jake arriving in San Francisco in search of Ali. Would be very sad for Vienna - but him driving up and down San Francisco hills on his motorcycle ...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tigger1617;3788467;
    ok - now i"ll admit my hopeless romantic side has just been awoken. Can you imagine Jake arriving in San Francisco in search of Ali. Would be very sad for Vienna - but him driving up and down San Francisco hills on his motorcycle ...
    that would be sweet, That would be a awesome love story