Page 58 of 417 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3787911;
    Just want to let yall know that this pic was pretty much confirmed as being Tenley by Tenley's mom today on FB =) And something tells me she didn't tell her family the outcome...

"studio B"...whatever that is. Maybe part of her HTD?
    Oh my...if Tenely is really F2...that has to be hard for her to not share that. It would seem hard for as sensitive as she comes across to hold something like that back if she was hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3788231;
    OK, I have to ask, is there at least one flattering sc of Vienna? My goodness I can’t even find one…
    I am with YOU!!!!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3788220;
    Well I agree with all this, and that's where I was going with my post upthread. Making Ali the loveable gal, like they did with Jillian F3. The difference is we don't think Ali is F3? or may F5 like Jake?
    JIllian ( F3) got the first date which was the concert date. Jake got the first (concert) date. I think from watching the previews and the M&G, Jake was intended to be F3, but Jillian ..just..simply..didn't ..take..to..him. You can't force something if it isn't there. She didn't feel it, and I think she told the producers that Jake was out of the F4 - enter Reid in that spot after lots of studying on the edit stuff.

I am thinking Ali (concert date) was supposed to originally be the fan favorite F3. Something happens, and she goes out at F4. Does she panic?

One thing I noticed and will mention also in the edit thread is that her parents did an interview that so much reminded me of the interview done by Jillian's dad. Both parents were defensive of their children ( Not that they needed to be, but just that they were) and the experience. That told me that Ali didn't go all the way, either.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

I agree with everything Bloomers is saying about Ali.
    I think if right now, after only 1 show, and previews, and it screams "Ali is the one", she more than likely isn't. It happens every season. I won't name them all - we all know our favorites way too well.

He may have fallen for Vienna from day 1, and they just want to hide it, so it is a shocking ending - too bad RS screwed up their plans!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

I brought over another sc of the "goodbye". Her hair does look lighter in this sc & I'm noticing the little blondish streak.

“When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3788245;
    I agree with everything Bloomers is saying about Ali.
    I think if right now, after only 1 show, and previews, and it screams "Ali is the one", she more than likely isn't. It happens every season. I won't name them all - we all know our favorites way too well.

He may have fallen for Vienna from day 1, and they just want to hide it, so it is a shocking ending - too bad RS screwed up their plans!
    There is a SC of a group of women sitting with Jake. Vienna is sitting to his right and he is grinning ear to ear and seems to be "engaged" with her on opening night.

The SC is on the left side of page 3 (open pages) in the post by I'mtired - her storybook post this season on epi 1 (on page 7 of the thread).

FORT Fogey

When was the last time a fan favorite early on ended up f1? Ryan Sutter maybe? Or was Charlie the front runner early on that season? Was Jake really a fan favorite on b'ette 5? CH said in an interview (Valentine ? I think) that Jake was either popular and people didn't care much for him at all.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3787911;
    Just want to let yall know that this pic was pretty much confirmed as being Tenley by Tenley's mom today on FB =) And something tells me she didn't tell her family the outcome...

"studio B"...whatever that is. Maybe part of her HTD?
    That looks like it was a good time for both of them.

I wish her luck...I hope she has a great future.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3788239;
    I am thinking Ali (concert date) was supposed to originally be the fan favorite F3. Something happens, and she goes out at F4. Does she panic?
    I'm going with: She"..just..simply..didn't ..take..to..him"
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3788292;
    When was the last time a fan favorite early on ended up f1? Ryan Sutter maybe? Or was Charlie the front runner early on that season? Was Jake really a fan favorite on b'ette 5? CH said in an interview (Valentine ? I think) that Jake was either popular and people didn't care much for him at all.
    There was a huge divide over Ryan and Charlie. People either loved sweet Ryan and his dorky poetry, or they absolutely swooned over the handsome, debonaire Charlie.
    There wasn't a fan favorite per se unless you count Bob (F6) who people thought was fun and funny. They certainly didn't think Trista would ever pick him, though.

Jake was a controversial character on Jillian's season. People either loved the image of the ideal close to perfect man that Jake personified on the show, or they thought he was fake. It was a big divide.

Jillian probably came the closest to the fan favorite that went on to be the lead that the most people actually favored for that position.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan