Page 57 of 417 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3788188;
    I don't mean this to be snark, but here we go again, with risking your job for the show. She would be F1 if she stayed? We are too quick to stick up for our favourites. I don't know her enough to form an opinion, so I'm going to say this, maybe Jake knew she wasn't for him, mabye she knew he just wasn't her type? Maybe TPTB are putting out feelers for Ali to be the next bache'tte?

Do we really think Ali had to get back to her job at Facebook, because her boss told her to get back or loose your job? She looks pretty happy at work with her co workers. If she was wasn't ready to leave, I don't think a pic of her at work so soon after she returned would surface if she was devastated about leaving.

We are being giving alot of kissing s/caps of these two and of Ali as well. They aren't giving us those for nothing, I believe there's a story of the adorable Ali who got cheated out of love because she had to return home, second chance at love?
    Jake has said that he more or less loved the one he was with throughout the first part of this process. Unless we hear him specifically make a statement like DeAnna made
    about Graham where she intentionally indicated that Graham was the one she had seen herself with or even Jillian who made such a big deal about how Ed had been the one then I am going to believe that Jake is hurt Ali leaves because he was falling for her, but he is more hurt simply because she leaves - not that she was THE ONE of the four that he could see himself with exclusively and now he has to pull himself together and find someone else.

I want to see if the edit indicates to me that Jake wanted Ali to be F1 like DeAnna wanted Graham to be F1 and Jillian wanted Ed to be F1. If it does not, then I am going to believe he was enamoured by her, but she was not necessarily who he would have ended up with anyway.

Let's listen carefully to what he has to say!
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3788047;
    After just the first episode, I would say that Jake was way into Ali and she was the F1. We haven't seen anything that TPTB want us to see about Jake and Vienna. It could be that it was a F1 leaves, so back up and punt, but I'm not convinced yet.

We see Vienna having some emotional reactions in the clips and SC's, so I'm thinking there is more to the story.
    I'm curious to see how this all plays out also. Jake seeks out Ali at M & G, Ali get 1st 1-1 date, (Cinderella date.) In all the SC's its obvious Jake is into Ali. If Ali was his #1 choice, was he that desperate that he had to settle for seconds? I'm getting more than just a little disappointed in Jake. It has nothing to do with Vienna, she will probably end up to be the real loser in this. She may have really fallen for Jake thought he had fallen for her, now she has to watch him fall for Ali on national TV.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3787618;
    well he does let the virgin go as well as Beth who won't kiss him LOL!! Probably because he knew he wasn't going to get far

who's the virgin?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3788199;
    who's the virgin?
    I believe that would be Corrie.
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3788197;
    I'm curious to see how this all plays out also. Jake seeks out Ali at M & G, Ali get 1st 1-1 date, (Cinderella date.) In all the SC's its obvious Jake is into Ali. If Ali was his #1 choice, was he that desperate that he had to settle for seconds? I'm getting more than just a little disappointed in Jake. It has nothing to do with Vienna, she will probably end up to be the real loser in this. She may have really fallen for Jake thought he had fallen for her, now she has to watch him fall for Ali on national TV.
    If this had been Jason's season, we would have been saying, "Who's (F1) Melissa?" Although we saw her on the preview, we didn't even see her on the Meet and Greet.

Who did we see? Who was the focus on and who had the lion's share of screencaps? It wasn't Molly, and it wasn't Melissa! It was the lovable fan-favorite F3 Jillian who did the hot dog segment with Jason. We saw that and all of the screencaps where Jillian won just about every group rose there was, and we fell in love with Jillian. She canoodled with Jason as well as the rest of them and better than most in the hot tub!
    From that, many just KNEW Jason also fell in love with Jillian. How could he not?

Another thing....Jason asked the same question of Jillian in a PI during the coffee shop time that Jake asks of Ali. "What does she feel for me?"

The point is that we can't go by the M&G and the SC to tell the whole story if past seasons are any indication.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3788188;
    I don't mean this to be snark, but here we go again, with risking your job for the show. She would be F1 if she stayed? We are too quick to stick up for our favourites. I don't know her enough to form an opinion, so I'm going to say this, maybe Jake knew she wasn't for him, mabye she knew he just wasn't her type? Maybe TPTB are putting out feelers for Ali to be the next bache'tte?

Do we really think Ali had to get back to her job at Facebook, because her boss told her to get back or loose your job? She looks pretty happy at work with her co workers. If she was wasn't ready to leave, I don't think a pic of her at work so soon after she returned would surface if she was devastated about leaving.

We are being giving alot of kissing s/caps of these two and of Ali as well. They aren't giving us those for nothing, I believe there's a story of the adorable Ali who got cheated out of love because she had to return home, second chance at love?
    I agree GuardianAngel. We have had one show to go by and a ton of sc's that can be decieving.

And we'll never know anyway - since they can certainly edit to make it look like Ali was going to be his F1, but really she wasn't - know what I mean?? He may have intended to take her past F4, but unless he tells us (and I'm not sure I'd believe anything he says anyway) we'll never ever know exactly how far he was going to take her.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3788206;
    If this had been Jason's season, we would have been saying, "Who's (F1) Melissa?" Although we saw her on the preview, we didn't even see her on the Meet and Greet.

Who did we see? Who was the focus on and who had the lion's share of screencaps? It wasn't Molly, and it wasn't Melissa! It was the lovable fan-favorite F3 Jillian who did the hot dog segment with Jason. We saw that and all of the screencaps where Jillian won just about every group rose there was, and we fell in love with Jillian. She canoodled with Jason as well as the rest of them and better than most in the hot tub!
    From that, many just KNEW Jason also fell in love with Jillian. How could he not?

Another thing....Jason asked the same question of Jillian in a PI during the coffee shop time that Jake asks of Ali. "What does she feel for me?"

The point is that we can't go by the M&G and the SC to tell the whole story if past seasons are any indication.
    Well I agree with all this, and that's where I was going with my post upthread. Making Ali the loveable gal, like they did with Jillian F3. The difference is we don't think Ali is F3? or may F5 like Jake?

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3788044;
    I think you are really on to something and I think it has a lot to do with Jake's comment about having to go through hell and back.
    Jake also alluded to in an interview that he didn't even know who it was going to be 1/2 way into the show...so to me that says the 2nd half is where the crucial stuff happens to make him say that hell & back comment. Right now, all we know that sticks out is Ali leaving after HTD.

OK, I have to ask, is there at least one flattering sc of Vienna? My goodness I can’t even find one…
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.