Page 56 of 417 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3788042;
    I noticed that, too, that they're kissing in almost every cap.
    Ali is a complete and total catch (I wanna date her and I'm not even into girls), and she was probably everything Jake was looking for. I think she had a choice to make between her job that she LOVES or a guy who is about to spend a week in St Lucia with 2 other girls and may not even choose her in the end.
    Or maybe she knew she could be his F1 choice (that he was really falling for her). If she didn't feel it to the same level, perhaps she just didn't want to go any further in the process and lead him on to believe something was there. It would be alot easier, IMO, to bow out at F4 than F2/1.

Ali is a complete and total catch (I wanna date her and I'm not even into girls), and she was probably everything Jake was looking for. I think she had a choice to make between her job that she LOVES or a guy who is about to spend a week in St Lucia with 2 other girls and may not even choose her in the end.
    I think you are really on to something and I think it has a lot to do with Jake's comment about having to go through hell and back.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3788034;
    I was just looking through the caps only thread and the episode thread and I am just going to flatly say that Jake was WAY more into Ali than anyone. His pics with Gia seemed totally flat and staged. He and Ali were kissing in every single date they were in. Can't say anything about Vienna, because the show isn't showing much kissing caps of them.
    After just the first episode, I would say that Jake was way into Ali and she was the F1. We haven't seen anything that TPTB want us to see about Jake and Vienna. It could be that it was a F1 leaves, so back up and punt, but I'm not convinced yet.

We see Vienna having some emotional reactions in the clips and SC's, so I'm thinking there is more to the story.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3788047;
    After just the first episode, I would say that Jake was way into Ali and she was the F1. We haven't seen anything that TPTB want us to see about Jake and Vienna. It could be that it was a F1 leaves, so back up and punt, but I'm not convinced yet.

We see Vienna having some emotional reactions in the clips and SC's, so I'm thinking there is more to the story.
    I don't think there's more to the story. We have caps that back up what RS is saying.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3788044;
    I think you are really on to something and I think it has a lot to do with Jake's comment about having to go through hell and back.
    And don't forget the foreshadowing in the very first press release about all the girls saying Ali was risking her future to be there.

I do think it was a tough choice for her, because she said she was falling in love with him whole heartedly.

I def thinkk Ali would have been f1 if she didnt leave but that is all JMO
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3788049;
    I don't think there's more to the story. We have caps that back up what RS is saying.
    I agree with RS. I think we have more to see regarding Jake and Vienna!
    Last edited by MsDll; 01-07-2010 at 01:24 AM.

I don't mean this to be snark, but here we go again, with risking your job for the show. She would be F1 if she stayed? We are too quick to stick up for our favourites. I don't know her enough to form an opinion, so I'm going to say this, maybe Jake knew she wasn't for him, mabye she knew he just wasn't her type? Maybe TPTB are putting out feelers for Ali to be the next bache'tte?

Do we really think Ali had to get back to her job at Facebook, because her boss told her to get back or loose your job? She looks pretty happy at work with her co workers. If she was wasn't ready to leave, I don't think a pic of her at work so soon after she returned would surface if she was devastated about leaving.

We are being giving alot of kissing s/caps of these two and of Ali as well. They aren't giving us those for nothing, I believe there's a story of the adorable Ali who got cheated out of love because she had to return home, second chance at love?

Do we have other screen caps yet of Vienna in a bathing suit other than her 1st night intro? For her sake I'm hoping that was just a temporary tattoo. As much as I think Jake is kinda dim I would hope that even he would not come out on the record saying that he doesn't like tattoos if his F1 has one plastered on her hip.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by helcat;3788189;
    Do we have other screen caps yet of Vienna in a bathing suit other than her 1st night intro? For her sake I'm hoping that was just a temporary tattoo. As much as I think Jake is kinda dim I would hope that even he would not come out on the record saying that he doesn't like tattoos if his F1 has one plastered on her hip.
    Yeah, I'm going to be watching for that too. I think the only other SCs of Vienna in a bikini that we have so far are in St. Lucia and aren't close enough to really see.