Page 55 of 417 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Ok so I just saw a promo on abc during Ugly Betty, and the hugging cap we think is Tenley, the hair looks more blonde to me.

Maybe this isn't from the F2 goodbye or F3 goodbye and it's something completely different?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3787932;
    Ok so I just saw a promo on abc during Ugly Betty, and the hugging cap we think is Tenley, the hair looks more blonde to me.

Maybe this isn't from the F2 goodbye or F3 goodbye and it's something completely different?
    Was it the Bombshell commercial that's on the abc site?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3787643;
    Yep! Someone mentioned that they didn't give/put Michelle on a date so that they could get some type of reaction for drama purposes. lol! I would believe it!
    I love how all the girls, especially Beth and Vienna react when she takes the necklace and puts it on. She really is a little tightly wound.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3787936;
    Was it the Bombshell commercial that's on the abc site?
    It was just a commercial for the entire Monday night lineup, I don't remember the other show, but there was nothing new in it. I just noticed the cap and saw blonde hair, not brown hair.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3787943;
    It was just a commercial for the entire Monday night lineup, I don't remember the other show, but there was nothing new in it. I just noticed the cap and saw blonde hair, not brown hair.
    Could well be the F4 good-bye - ALI - Jake is going to be very upset at that.

There are SC's - her in the white coat - where her hair looks darker as well
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3787982;
    Could well be the F4 good-bye - ALI - Jake is going to be very upset at that.

There are SC's - her in the white coat - where her hair looks darker as well
    That's my thought as well. But until more people see what I see, I'm gonna keep it on the back burner for now It may be that I'm just wearing my Ali goggles right now because I just looked through a ton of pics of her so maybe that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3787508;
    The size of the butt on this girl makes me sure this is Vienna. Body shape...hair length.....this is Vienna. Big butt.
    Screams Vienna F1

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3788001;
    That's my thought as well. But until more people see what I see, I'm gonna keep it on the back burner for now It may be that I'm just wearing my Ali goggles right now because I just looked through a ton of pics of her so maybe that's it.
    Cash, I am sure that is Ali as well. I explained my reasoning on the Jake Sleuthing Thread so won't repeat myself here.

I was just looking through the caps only thread and the episode thread and I am just going to flatly say that Jake was WAY more into Ali than anyone. His pics with Gia seemed totally flat and staged. He and Ali were kissing in every single date they were in. Can't say anything about Vienna, because the show isn't showing much kissing caps of them.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3788034;
    I was just looking through the caps only thread and the episode thread and I am just going to flatly say that Jake was WAY more into Ali than anyone. His pics with Gia seemed totally flat and staged. He and Ali were kissing in every single date they were in. Can't say anything about Vienna, because the show isn't showing much kissing caps of them.
    I noticed that, too, that they're kissing in almost every cap.
    Ali is a complete and total catch (I wanna date her and I'm not even into girls), and she was probably everything Jake was looking for. I think she had a choice to make between her job that she LOVES or a guy who is about to spend a week in St Lucia with 2 other girls and may not even choose her in the end.