Page 50 of 417 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3786262;
    If that's in Soufriere, it's a LCD

Mr Write, you amaze me!
    Unfortuately it is not Soufriere, its at Fort Rodney, which is close to Le Sport and Cap Maison. The sailing boat Unicorn which is also shown in the preview generally sails from the same area. Both of these are probably F3 dates.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;3786269;
    Unfortuately it is not Soufriere, its at Fort Rodney, which is close to Le Sport and Cap Maison. The sailing boat Unicorn which is also shown in the preview generally sails from the same area. Both of these are probably F3 dates.
    ahh FD then.
    And I figured that out about the boat in the other thread I think.

So this is Gia's FD, then one on the boat out of the same area, and another FD in Castries at the BodyHoliday. Right?

My mis-understanding then Mr Write - so - if at that part of the island - would be FD for GIA
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I'm confused LOL! Sorry...

Are you saying you recognize the spot they're at as not being Soufriere? Or are you commenting on the fact that the boat sails from Fort Rodney near the FD location?

FORT Fan

Hang on, I'm going to try and make a map!!!!

I saw the Brig Unicorn off the coast from Anse Chastenet. It sails the western coast and they don't miss giving the passengers staying in the northern resorts an opportunity to view and photograph the pitons.

But even if Soufriere wasn't on its normal course, it doesn't matter what the normal course is....this was a charter, no?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

How far do we think Ashleigh goes? Is it F5?

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3786290;
    I'm confused LOL! Sorry...

Are you saying you recognize the spot they're at as not being Soufriere? Or are you commenting on the fact that the boat sails from Fort Rodney near the FD location?
    I think what he meant was that the spot with Gia in the striped shirt isn't in Soufriere but in Fort Rodney. Fort Rodney is close to Gros Islet which is where Cap Maison is. Also, the Brig Unicorn sets sail from the same general area as Fort Rodney/Gros Islet. So these would all be FD sites.

That's what I got from it, anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3786330;
    How far do we think Ashleigh goes? Is it F5?
    We don't have a timeline of when she returned home or anything like that. She could possibly make it to the F4. There is some speculation that she is in the FD suite in the white nightie so she may go to the F3.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3786321;
    I saw the Brig Unicorn off the coast from Anse Chastenet. It sails the western coast and they don't miss giving the passengers staying in the northern resorts an opportunity to view and photograph the pitons.

But even if Soufriere wasn't on its normal course, it doesn't matter what the normal course is....this was a charter, no?
    Yes, you are right. The vessel could sail just about anywhere. In the map below, I'm just guessing that since the vessel homeports in the north, that it might have been used for the third FD. Certainly, I could be wrong on that one, but don't they cluster the FDs? I'm assuming one of the LCDs involves the drive-in volcano near Soufriere. Not sure where the helicopter ride fits in.