Page 5 of 417 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3784098;
    Ok in the end preview, there is a girl standing in front of a bed covered with Rose petals, looks like a fantasy suite, She's got BLONDE hair.

I'm taking back my thoughts of Ali being home too soon for F3, she's fair game. =D

You beat me to this. If there was ever a time to mess with us about FB and using that to tell when someone goes home....she is the girl to do it with!! I think she just might be in the F3 now!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3784094;
    Kinda like Sean from DeAnna's season?

The difference seems that Corrie is making not only more of an impact, but also more of a positive impact than Sean as an F6 made.

We saw a very positive connection made at the M& G when she connected with his love of handcrafting ("You're a handyman"), and then when she asked him to tell her his 3 top priorities in life she zeroed in on an indepth issue.

Except that we have no HT or FT screecaps , we have a good example of an F1 connection.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3784107;
    You beat me to this. If there was ever a time to mess with us about FB and using that to tell when someone goes home....she is the girl to do it with!! I think she just might be in the F3 now!
    I know, I completely changed my mind about all that. And I was so adamant about it before
    I DO think she was home on Nov 20, though. That's gonna take some more convincing for me to change my mind on that front, though...

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3784111;
    I know, I completely changed my mind about all that. And I was so adamant about it before
    I DO think she was home on Nov 20, though. That's gonna take some more convincing for me to change my mind on that front, though...
    I think that Gia, Tenley and Ali are in the most screencaps so perhaps they are the F3. Ali leaves at the F3 leaving Gia and Tenley. Just guessing.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3784113;
    I think that Gia, Tenley and Ali are in the most screencaps so perhaps they are the F3. Ali leaves at the F3 leaving Gia and Tenley. Just guessing.
    I can see that. Gia was EVERYWHERE in the preview.
    And I swear I see Tenley in that green boat thing.

Also, I saw a beach cap of Jake/Ali, that wasn't from the beach date from the groupdate we already have. Perhaps in St Lucia? I can't tell from their clothes...

ETA
    It also makes more sense for Ali to be the beloved F3 rather than the beloved F4. I tend to agree with this F3 you've got, Ali, Tenley, and Gia.

FORT Newbie

I am pretty sure seven minutes in to the show on the first season preview - they show
    Gia and Jake kissing in front of the statue of liberty = New York = hometown date for Gia???

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3784111;
    Are we positive Ali is F4? Boy, that edit ( and the screencaps) just don't look like it.

Another thing...whoever that was in the white gown with all the red roses was NOT Gia!! This girl ( whoever she is) had only half the bust of Gia.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3784121;
    I can see that. Gia was EVERYWHERE in the preview.
    And I swear I see Tenley in that green boat thing.

Also, I saw a beach cap of Jake/Ali, that wasn't from the beach date from the groupdate we already have. Perhaps in St Lucia? I can't tell from their clothes...

ETA
    It also makes more sense for Ali to be the beloved F3 rather than the beloved F4. I tend to agree with this F3 you've got, Ali, Tenley, and Gia.
    Those are my F3, and I am sticking to it!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Until I know when that beach date with Ella in the helicopter takes place...IDK. Would she get that during her date at Sea World?

Oh, and can someone tell when Beth is talking in a purple type swimsuit? Or get a clear cap?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3784129;
    Are we positive Ali is F4? Boy, that edit ( and the screencaps) just don't look like it.

Another thing...whoever that was in the white gown with all the red roses was NOT Gia!! This girl ( whoever she is) had only half the bust of Gia.
    Not positive at all, in fact I just posted before that I wasn't gonna go by her FB stuff anymore. So I really think it could be her in front of the bed with roses in white. Blonde hair, not as big-boobed as Gia, I think it's ALI.