Page 42 of 417 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3785691;
    It's Corrie and Jake at play on the beach group date.
    Thank you! I knew it was that date, I just couldn't figure out the girl thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3785318;
    Is it just me or does anyone else see a cell phone in Gia's right hand? I wonder if she is taking a pic of her and Jake? If so--very interesting regarding cell phone usage and the fact that obviously TPTB knew she had a cell phone and was using it for "unkosher" purposes.

I wondered about that too, but then I started trying to figure out how he was getting past all that boobage to get to her lips and I forgot.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

As far as the 4th girl is concerned....the picture of the girl in the white dress, with the rose pedals....we are assuming that is a fantasy date, correct? My guess is that is perhaps not Ali, but Ashleigh. I know it was discussed earleir today, but what do the folks who just came on tonight think?

(it was in the fantasy date thread, posts starting at about #90).
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3785744;
    As far as the 4th girl is concerned....the picture of the girl in the white dress, with the rose pedals....we are assuming that is a fantasy date, correct? My guess is that is perhaps not Ali, but Ashleigh. I know it was discussed earleir today, but what do the folks who just came on tonight think?

I'm definitely on team Ali and as much as I would love it to be her, it looks like Ashleigh to me.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3785744;

(it was in the fantasy date thread, posts starting at about #90).
    Somebody posted the suit earlier. It's at the LeSport, I think. Which is a FD location, unless I'm wrong. I'll go look.

ETA
    Here's the post by cupcakes

A mystery blonde (Ali or Ashleigh) at the BodyHoliday Ocean Front Suite (most expensive suite at this hotel)

This place is in Castries.
    Last edited by CashFoSho; 01-05-2010 at 09:58 PM.

Who is the light blond hair girl in f a with roses screen cap? Why does everyone have long hair and extensions? Did they make it that way to make it hard to figure out? Driving me crazy.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3785574;
    I need to either find Kathryn or see her get cut before I discount her out of the F6.

At this rate, she'll be getting cut, before I find her!

There is nothing telling me that she makes it to F6 or that she doesn't make it! Heck, there aren't any s/caps of her at all. They did not show the cap that we have, of her showing her ring to Jake after she got out of the limo, they only showed when she was on the loveseat.

I'm not convinced yet that she isn't in the mix.
    IA Guardian.....I posted my thought on the other sleuthing thread....I even mentioned you HAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3785764;
    Who is the light blond hair girl in f a with roses screen cap? Why does everyone have long hair and extensions? Did they make it that way to make it hard to figure out? Driving me crazy.
    This has been (& is being) discussed in the fantasy date thread. I personally think it is Ashley - there are some good shots over there of that screencap.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fogey

Ali always seems to have her hair up, which makes it hard to tell what it would look like down.

Thank you