Page 417 of 417 FirstFirst ... 317367407408409410411412413414415416417
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 4170

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Also, if Vienna was flying on United from Orlando to LAX or LAX to Orlando, most of the flights go through Denver - there aren't that many non-stops.

Unless some of the people in the photos can identify the date, we may never know when they were taken.

Quote Originally Posted by pikaki;3842717;
    Also, if Vienna was flying on United from Orlando to LAX or LAX to Orlando, most of the flights go through Denver - there aren't that many non-stops.

Unless some of the people in the photos can identify the date, we may never know when they were taken.
    I was going off the sign and the quotes with the original photo which mentioned Vancouver.

I really don't know where/when they were taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3842721;
    I was going off the sign and the quotes with the original photo which mentioned Vancouver.

I really don't know where/when they were taken.

That's where it's confusing - I've seen advertisements for CANADA on that concourse above the moving sidewalks - one of the reasons being that United flies to Canada out of DEN. Gate B38 has a flight leaving for San Francisco in that one photo.

Quote Originally Posted by pikaki;3842745;
    That's where it's confusing - I've seen advertisements for CANADA on that concourse above the moving sidewalks - one of the reasons being that United flies to Canada out of DEN. Gate B38 has a flight leaving for San Francisco in that one photo.
    That makes sense then, if they advertise for Canada there.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pikaki;3842645;
    United Airlines concourse in Denver . . . can't tell when though!
    Thanks to all who figure this one out

FORT Fan

I saw the connection between Ed and Jillian immediately and feel that they are a good match. I also saw the connection between Andy and Tessa immediately and I oh well. I saw the connection between Jake and Vienna but I really don't feel they are a good match. There is no doubt that they are (were) crazy about one another. But I sure hope they take their time. I really think Jake is a good guy and wants a wife and children soon. I just feel like Vienna is too wild and too young for him.

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3842752;
    Great post. I feel almost the same way. I didn't particularly like Ed on the show or after with all the gf drama, but I always liked Jillian (even after dumping our sweetie Reid) and no matter what there is no denying that she's head over heels with Ed. My stance right now is that I don't want Ed to hurt her and hope that he would do right by her, I want to see them work out. With Jake didn't even like him in Jillian's season and I'm not enamored with him now but if he really loves Vienna, I hope that she reciprocates and becomes more mature in this relationship and maybe there's hope for them too.
    Oh, I agree completely Because I like Jillian so much (and identified with her so much) I couldn't bear for her to be mistreated or disrespected and I initially despaired of her choice - but she seems very happy and in love and so I hope they do work out. And I also didn't like Jake at all in Jillian's season but - what can I say? I've watched him every week and I can't help wishing for the lead the outcome they want and wishing them every happiness from it. Ali is not my favorite person right now, but you can be sure if she's the next Bach'ette I'll be watching - and I'll be rooting for her to find the outcome she wants as well. Manufactured or not, I'm a sucker for the romance. Embarrassing, absolutely, but true nonetheless.
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cpamama;3842804;
    I saw the connection between Ed and Jillian immediately and feel that they are a good match. I also saw the connection between Andy and Tessa immediately and I oh well. I saw the connection between Jake and Vienna but I really don't feel they are a good match. There is no doubt that they are (were) crazy about one another. But I sure hope they take their time. I really think Jake is a good guy and wants a wife and children soon. I just feel like Vienna is too wild and too young for him.
    All I have to say is the age difference between Jake and Vienna and Jason and Molly are exactly the same, give or take a couple of months. Didn't seem to bother Jason and Molly, and to boot Molly is now "step-mom." I know, most of you will say that Molly is more mature than Vienna. That is how the show was edited - but who knows in private - I am very happy for Moly and Jason and I will be very happy for Jake and Vienna. I wish them only happiness and at least a chance to make it in the real world, without cameras.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3842977;
    age has nothing to do with maturity, not at all. you can't compare a 23 yr old Vienna to a 23 yr old Molly, it's like apples and oranges and I don't think the edit has anything to do with... just look at their pasts, recent pasts and it tells a story very similar to the edit. Molly had class.... Vienna has absolutely none and I think she's as immature as portrayed by edit , time may change things for V, but it's not going to happen any time soon IMO
    You are absolutely right. Both Jason and Jake seem a little immature for their age. Molly seems mature for her age. Vienna defies any age for me.

I didn't particularly care for Molly, but you are correct--she has more class in her little finger than Vienna has in total.

FORT Regular

You are absolutely right. Both Jason and Jake seem a little immature for their age. Molly seems mature for her age. Vienna defies any age for me.

I didn't particularly care for Molly, but you are correct--she has more class in her little finger than Vienna has in total.
    Molly and Jason have not been fame whores, and have kept it quiet, I think they have a shot at a real life.

I was really worried Vienna was going to ask Jake or a family member to pull her finger as an "ice-breaker" at any given point. That would have been good TV!

Then to see he is on Dancing With The Stars ASAP made this cheesy show cheesier. (Don't get me started on "The Wings Of Love Serenade") He is a professional pilot of his reality show career: Hooters air, or whoever he flew with either fired him, or gave him a year off! He is in this for the fame, not a life partner.

It seems like he is so clueless, so it is probably a good match.