Page 413 of 417 FirstFirst ... 313363403404405406407408409410411412413414415416417 LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 4170

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3841706;
    Actually, Vienna was one of Ed's picks from the M&G, and Tenley was one of Jillian's picks (posted somewhere on FORT). Makes perfect sense -- Jillian was picking a wife for Jake, and Ed was going for the good time.
    From the recent US interview they did, Jillian picked Tenley. Ed just said that Vienna has a past and probably isn't all that bad. Here is that part of the interview.

Us: Having been on the show and talked to Jake, who's your preference?
    JH: I've always thought Tenley was a good person for [Jake].
    ES: They come off as the perfect couple I think because they're both religious, they're both praying to end up together. But who knows. Maybe Vienna is a better person than she's being portrayed. Ali I don't know, there's something about her that rubs me the wrong way. She was a bit too sassy for my liking. I think she was cute, a great-looking girl, great personality, intelligent but maybe she was a little too sassy. She left a little too easily I thought.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Actually, Vienna was one of Ed's picks from the M&G, and Tenley was one of Jillian's picks (posted somewhere on FORT). Makes perfect sense -- Jillian was picking a wife for Jake, and Ed was going for the good time.
    I remember Ed picking her for Jake but I think he was checking her out for himself too
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

I suspect that this is not true. As I remember Ed's reference to Vienna when discussing her with Jake was that she was too young and he needed to keep the ladies to those that were age appropriate. Of course we all know now that Jake did not take the age appropriate advise from anyone.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Yeah I don't remember Ed picking Vienna at all...on the show. The only people I remember him referencing directly were Michelle, Beth, and Kathryn (but I'm not sure about her)
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Jillian and Ed did not discuss Vienna with Jake at the M&G in what we were shown. The only reference I have seen Ed make regarding Vienna is from their recent interview with US weekly where they were asked about Jake's season. I can post the whole interview if anyone wants me to.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard

Ed: "(Tenley) They come off as the perfect couple, I think because they're both religious, they're both praying to end up together. But who knows. Maybe Vienna is a better person than she's being portrayed. Ali I don't know, there's something about her that rubs me the wrong way. She was a bit too sassy for my liking. I think she was cute, a great-looking girl, great personality, intelligent but maybe she was a little too sassy. She left a little too easily I thought."

I like Ed's answer because it's exactly what I would've said lol
    He didn't rule Tenley out.

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3841721;
    Jillian and Ed did not discuss Vienna with Jake at the M&G in what we were shown. The only reference I have seen Ed make regarding Vienna is from their recent interview with US weekly where they were asked about Jake's season. I can post the whole interview if anyone wants me to.
    He also had a funny line on Vienna kissing her dog in the intro. Said if Vienna kisses Jake like that, he'll be a lucky man (paraphrasing). He said it when Ed and Jillian gave the commentary on episode 1. ABC site, show videos w/commentary.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3841724;
    He also had a funny line on Vienna kissing her dog in the intro. Said if Vienna kisses Jake like that, he'll be a lucky man (paraphrasing). He said it when Ed and Jillian gave the commentary on episode 1. ABC site, show videos w/commentary.
    Thanks for the reminder. I forgot all about them doing the commentary for the first episode.

Interesting. I don't remember reading that but it does not surprise me.And Jill and Ed's picks end up in the F2.Interesting...
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;3841672;
    Okay this gives you sleuthing veterans something to do. Check out this picture and find out exactly WHEN and WHERE this pic was taken
    Well, per the lady's facebook and comments:
    OMG Vienna from the Bachelor....was on my flight to Denver.........wonder where she is going????

we chatted for about 15 minutes...I had a plane to catch and she had a 3 hour layover....she was very nice, very smiley...and very happy... Im sure he had picked her...

Well I said.. I know u cant talk about it. BUT......I said that I know that they edited alot to make her look bad... like when she said im giving you soemthing u can keep forever....aired on the "fantasy suite night".... she actually gave him a rock from the bungee date..and said it then.....

Well my son was like..."why did you grab her arm?" On the plane when she passed me to get into her "middle seat" halfway down the plane... I grabbed her arm and said OMG!!!!! she goes... Hi ...... then when we got off the plane I saw her.. and went up to her and we talked like we knew each other or something.. we laughed about some of hte seasons dramas.... she was actually very nice....