Page 412 of 417 FirstFirst ... 312362402403404405406407408409410411412413414415416417 LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 4170

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;3841672;
    Okay this gives you sleuthing veterans something to do. Check out this picture and find out exactly WHEN and WHERE this pic was taken
    Canda is my guess as I think the sign says "Saskatchewan Pure Relaxation". You rarely see ads in the US airports for places in Canada. Other than that I can't see anything that would call out a specific airport.

But I am not a pro.

It also looks to me like her Daddy's ring is not on her left hand. What do you all think?

Quote Originally Posted by Bean_counter;3841680;
    It also looks to me like her Daddy's ring is not on her left hand. What do you all think?
    Good catch. Its not there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3841670;
    ** As much as I hate to see Tenley hurt on Monday, I think she dodged a huge bullet. **
    I do too. I think Tenley got what she needed out of the show which was to jump back into the whole dating/relationship situation after her divorce happened. She is going to be better off with someone else.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3841669;
    Vienna is very close friends with Miss Florida who gave an interview on radaronline. Miss Florida made the remark that Vienna told her upon finishing the show that she was happy, and that she had grown a lot from doing the show.

It is unfortunate, but honestly, I get the general feeling from reading post after post on several sites that people don't want to think that Vienna is going to change or grow or get any better in any way. I find that so very sad. It is as if Vienna is just the one that everyone loves to hate, and people don't want anything to change that. If she weren't a real person, that would be ok, but she is.
    Bloomers, I so agree with you that everyone loves to hate Vienna and wish her ill - just like there is a hugh amount of people who still to this day do not accept Ed, because their favorite was either Kip or Reid. Unfortunately this is life, but it doesn't stop me from disliking that life. I am a person who tends to support the underdog and with the edit she received, V qualifies for that title this season. I only can wonder what the edits will be for the next seasons - probably brutal to say the least. If V is Jake's choice, and I firmly believe that she is, then I wish only the best for them for the long haul.
    Last edited by ajd66; 02-27-2010 at 01:45 PM. Reason: misspelled a word

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3841686;
    Bloomers, I so agree with you that everyone loves to hate Vienna and wish her ill - just like there is a hugh amount of people who still to this day do not accept Ed, because their favorite was either Kip or Reid. Unfortunately this is life, but it doesn't stop me from disliking that life. I am a person who tends to support the underdog and with the edit she received, V qualifies for that title this season. I only can wonder what the edits will be for the next seasons - probably brutal to say the least. If V is Jake's choice, and I firmly believe that she is, then I wish only the best for them for the long haul.
    personally, I don't care for V because I think she has the maturity level of about a 16 yr old and I think she's a little ditzy and really needs to grow up and stop thinking about being a princess in a fairytale (Tenley may dance and sing like a fairytale princess but V is still living in it like teenyboppers do) will she grow up someday?? I sure as heck hope so, but I don't think it happened on her stint on a reality show.... maybe in a few more years she'll enter "adulthood".

Now Ed is another matter.... he was a cheater while on the show... we all had the right to be sceptical of him... time is the only thing that's ever going to change my mind about him...even seeing him at the M&G, first thing that comes to mind is "swarmy" **gag** now him I could see picking Vienna or Roz
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3841619;
    I wonder if Vienna will watch the show and see things in her personality that she should work on? I have a feeling that daddy has given her a skewed view of life so am doubtful anything will change.

If the SC's from the ATFR are any indication, it's turning out as predicted because Vienna is right beside Jake and Tenley isn't. There have been a lot of disappointing outcomes over the years but this will be right up there with the worst for me. I think having the whole season spoiled up front made it bad from the start and only a tiny bit of hope it was wrong kept people watching. I must say that even though early on I liked Jake more than I expected that changed as he kept Vienna around. I think they're smart to immediately go to Jason & Molly's wedding and the announcement of the Bachelorette because this isn't going to be a popular ending.
    However that sc of Tenley is flipped..Her bangs are on the wrong side..How odd that they would do that? why now?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;3841696;
    However that sc of Tenley is flipped..Her bangs are on the wrong side..How odd that they would do that? why now?
    Do you think they wanted us to think that both Tenley and V are out on the stage at the SAME time with Jake...one on his left the other on his right?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3841692;
    personally, I don't care for V because I think she has the maturity level of about a 16 yr old and I think she's a little ditzy and really needs to grow up and stop thinking about being a princess in a fairytale (Tenley may dance and sing like a fairytale princess but V is still living in it like teenyboppers do) will she grow up someday?? I sure as heck hope so, but I don't think it happened on her stint on a reality show.... maybe in a few more years she'll enter "adulthood".

Now Ed is another matter.... he was a cheater while on the show... we all had the right to be sceptical of him... time is the only thing that's ever going to change my mind about him...even seeing him at the M&G, first thing that comes to mind is "swarmy" **gag** now him I could see picking Vienna or Roz
    Actually, Vienna was one of Ed's picks from the M&G, and Tenley was one of Jillian's picks (posted somewhere on FORT). Makes perfect sense -- Jillian was picking a wife for Jake, and Ed was going for the good time.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;3841704;
    Do you think they wanted us to think that both Tenley and V are out on the stage at the SAME time with Jake...one on his left the other on his right?
    Oh that is probably want they wanted people to believe that all that fake shock shot