Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3841521;
    Great find! I'll say it again.... Vienna's smile could light a room. Her smile is beautiful.

LOL, that is probably, one reason why Jake, fell for Vienna. I wonder when this picture was taken and what she doing in Vancouver?
    Last edited by Cornfritter; 02-27-2010 at 10:51 AM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLynz;3841513;
    I saw of pic of V from a lady who ran into her at the airport and she said V was sooo happy.
    What a great photo. It's nice to see her happy. I'm not sure I could smile like that with all the stuff in the tabloids on a daily basis

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3841520;
    Thanks!

it's weird to see her with a coat on!

The other gal in the picture looks like she is a bachelorette. Look out ~ the casting folks will be after you! Run!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;3841537;
    I am trying to figure out V's hair in this picture. Does it look longer than it did at the ATFR SCs?

She sure has a nice smile in that picture.
    Her hair does seem shorter and darker now, according to the ATFR pics. Perhaps this was during one of her and Jake's getaways? Maybe they've been meeting in Vancouver.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter;3841590;
    [/B]

LOL, that is probably, one reason why Jake, fell for Vienna. I wonder when this picture was taken and what she doing in Vancouver?
    I think the person that posted the photo was going to Vancouver, not that V was... she just saw her in an airport, V could have been going anywhere that airline flies

I thought her smile looked like Jake's usually does, kinda fake...after all, she's just posing for a photo with a stranger
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fan

Vienna looks so much like actress Piper Perabo in that pic. They both have those big grins

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3841600;
    I think the person that posted the photo was going to Vancouver, not that V was... she just saw her in an airport, V could have been going anywhere that airline flies
    I thought her smile looked like Jake's usually does, kinda fake...after all, she's just posing for a photo with a stranger
    Post #4086, the fan, said that Vienna, was on the same flight going to Vancouver.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter;3841603;
    Post #4086, the fan, said that Vienna, was on the same flight going to Vancouver.
    sorry, I missed that... I wonder if she was going to something Olympic related? or maybe Jillian invited her?

eta... actually she said she was on her way to Vancouver, she also could have had a connecting flight somewhere and V was just on the first leg of it.... I'm not saying that V didn't go to Vancouver, just that the way it's worded could be interpreted 2 ways.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3831880;
    I thought we established this even before the season started!! eowenc-- where are you?!
    LibbyBell I'm a little behind but still alive and well. Yes we did think that she was not a pretty cryer but I have decided that she is one that I would hold and hug as she crys.

ETA: Like I asked just before Christmas, Who will get the bungee jump date do we know yet? Even though we didn't know then I did predict that the gal on that date would be the one to watch! It only took a few SC's as soon as we knew who it was to place Vienna in the final 2. And here we are today!
    Last edited by eowenc; 02-27-2010 at 11:55 AM. Reason: ETA:
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.