Page 41 of 417 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3785578;
    Recap: How many hometown dates are there each season?

How many s/caps of the girls do we have confirming HTD's? 2 girls 3 girls?
    Four HTD's each season and we have 3 of them already in caps!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Are we now saying that Ali isn't F3? Do we have a return date for Ashleigh?

Quote Originally Posted by PinkIsTheWord;3785589;
    Do we have a return date for Ashleigh?
    No return date yet for Ashleigh.I just rechecked the master list.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3785583;
    In Jason's season Naomi's, Mel's, Jillian's came from the early preview and Molly's was not shown until much later correct? So they left out the F2. In Jillian's season you had Wes', Reid's and Kyp's but since Ed did not have one his was not shown. So the F1 was left out. Strange how really both F1's HTD were not shown. (after the switcheroo of course!)

Do we think Tenley drinking from the mugs with the blanket is her HTD in Oregon? Ali's in the white coat by the SUV. Gia in NY with the Statue of Liberty. So which one is left out this season...F1, F2, F3 or F4?

FORT Newbie

sanlee I've been trying to figure out that picture all day, who is that girl with Jake in your avatar? Everyone else I have figured out!

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3785598;
    In Jason's season Naomi's, Mel's, Jillian's came from the early preview and Molly's was not shown until much later correct? So they left out the F2. In Jillian's season you had Wes', Reid's and Kyp's but since Ed did not have one his was not shown. So the F1 was left out. Strange how really both F1's HTD were not shown. (after the switcheroo of course!)

Do we think Tenley drinking from the mugs with the blanket is her HTD in Oregon? Ali's in the white coat by the SUV. Gia in NY with the Statue of Liberty. So which one is left out this season...F1, F2, F3 or F4?
    I was thinking about this earlier, we had the s/cap of Ed and Jillian in the pool in Spain after he left which cast doubt to some. Since he was gone, alot of people thought it was Mike. Then we had the leak of Jillian and Ed on the Sailboat which we think was a leak, and not intentional. We do however have another sailboat. We haven't confirmed who that one is or have we?

That is why I think we don't have all the proof yet of who the F1 is. They are giving us lots of Gia, too much of Gia. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3785583;
    Right, we have nothing on the 4th, I think that's what we need to be waiting for before coming to any conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3785657;
    I was thinking about this earlier, we had the s/cap of Ed and Jillian in the pool in Spain after he left which cast doubt to some. Since he was gone, alot of people thought it was Mike. Then we had the leak of Jillian and Ed on the Sailboat which we think was a leak, and not intentional.

That is why I think we don't have all the proof yet of who the F1 is. They are giving us lots of Gia, too much of Gia. IMO
    I agree - too much of Gia - I suspect that some of the ''GIA'' SC's are actually not GIA - but projected to make folks think it is............
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3785671;
    I agree - too much of Gia - I suspect that some of the ''GIA'' SC's are actually not GIA - but projected to make folks think it is............
    Ha. To raise the Male Viewing Audience ratings, no doubt. Stick around boys, for more bikini shots of GIA! Casting her was 100% a play for male audience share. She's a very popular pin up gal. Paid talent, that's my theory on her.

Quote Originally Posted by princess1085200;3785655;
    sanlee I've been trying to figure out that picture all day, who is that girl with Jake in your avatar? Everyone else I have figured out!
    It's Corrie and Jake at play on the beach group date.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."