Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

  1. #4061
    FORT Fogey Bet2Win's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,848

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3841301;
    Radaronline reported that someone at the WTA said when Jake was asked if he was happy, there was a "long uncomfortable pause" before he answered "yes, I'm happy." The pause was edited out when we saw it. When CH was asked about the pause, he didn't deny it, but just said they edit out pauses all the time. mmmmmmm

    He's probably not happy about the bashing Vienna is getting in the tabloids ... but at the WTA, he couldn't say that, because he couldn't say who is F1 is.

    I'd be p'o'ed if I were in his shoes. Vienna does not deserve the bs the tabloids are dishing out.

    The boards always get a little ugly this time of the season, because fan favorites are usually F3 or F2, and the fans get angry that their favorite is not chosen.

    But the tabloids are in it for money, and they will say and do anything to sell their rags. They won't be held accountable due to constitutional rights, so they can go as far as they want to sell their story, without conscious, fairness, or truth.
    Last edited by Bet2Win; 02-26-2010 at 08:40 PM.

  2. #4062
    FORT Fogey Tiggerlgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,641

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by RealityRoy;3841308;
    First off I'd like to apologize if this has been posted before, but I can only make it through a thousand or so posts a day before my vision starts to blur.

    Anyone think that the sun seems lower down in the sky in the shots of Vienna walking versus Tenley? Ditto with the helicopter...just seems more brightly lit...that mean she arrives first? Or a big cloud followed Vienna to Jake?
    If the sun is lower that means she arrives after Tenley as we already "know".

  3. #4063
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3840938;
    I would guess that her comment was made after Vienna left. "Is that the girl that they other girls didn't like? [I don't understand, because we think she is lovely.]" they just edited out the last part for dramatic effect.
    The press release also says that mom has some concerns about Vienna and takes Jake aside and talks to him about them. Something about her brutal honesty. Remember, that's what the girls had a problem with and she didn't think before she spoke.

    I'm just shocked that the WTA left Ashleigh H.'s comment in of the clip where she calls Vienna a "f****ng white trailer trash f***ing wh*r*" and she is supposed to be F1. Nothing like that has ever been done to the F1 before. Not even close. They even left in clips of Tenley looking like an idiot with her twinkle toes act. I just think somethings not right here.

  4. #4064
    FORT Fogey Bet2Win's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,848

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3841318;
    The press release also says that mom has some concerns about Vienna and takes Jake aside and talks to him about them. Something about her brutal honesty. Remember, that's what the girls had a problem with and she didn't think before she spoke.

    I'm just shocked that the WTA left Ashleigh H.'s comment in of the clip where she calls Vienna a "f****ng white trailer trash f***ing wh*r*" and she is supposed to be F1. Nothing like that has ever been done to the F1 before. Not even close. They even left in clips of Tenley looking like an idiot with her twinkle toes act. I just think somethings not right here.

    That makes Ashleigh look bad, not Vienna.

    They left in the edit Bettina calling Jenni and slut and a liar (although, Bettina was not talking about Jenni at all, she was talking about someone else, and it was edited to look like she was talking about Jenni).

  5. #4065
    GA (Geek's Anonymous) RealityRoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    39

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3841315;
    If the sun is lower that means she arrives after Tenley as we already "know".
    I hear what you're saying...just trying to use this particular thread for what it was intended...making comments about screen captures...part of my dream of having a "RS free zone"...apparently he's taken over this thread too...


  6. #4066
    FORT Fogey I'msotired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,463

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3841312;
    He's probably not happy about the bashing Vienna is getting in the tabloids ... but at the WTA, he couldn't say that, because he couldn't say who is F1 is.

    I'd be p'o'ed if I were in his shoes. Vienna does not deserve the bs the tabloids are dishing out.

    The boards always get a little ugly this time of the season, because fan favorites are usually F3 or F2, and the fans get angry that their favorite is not chosen.

    But the tabloids are in it for money, and they will say and do anything to sell their rags. They won't be held accountable due to constitutional rights, so they can go as far as they want to sell their story, without conscious, fairness, or truth.
    I see it a bit differently. I think the "board wars" are more "bored wars" this season. I never saw anyone, including Jake, to get excited about. Maybe it's better this way - less arguing. I prefer it, anyway.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

  7. #4067
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by RealityRoy;3841344;
    I hear what you're saying...just trying to use this particular thread for what it was intended...making comments about screen captures...part of my dream of having a "RS free zone"...apparently he's taken over this thread too...

    But this thread is still open for any sluething that you want to point out despite RS's info. Just because RS spilled who the final 1 is doesn't mean we can't all still sleuth out the photos and prove for ourselves what happens.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  8. #4068
    FORT Fogey Bet2Win's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,848

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3841347;
    I see it a bit differently. I think the "board wars" are more "bored wars" this season. I never saw anyone, including Jake, to get excited about. Maybe it's better this way - less arguing. I prefer it, anyway.
    I agree, the boards are a lot calmer this season ... I was just making the comparison about why a contestant would get bashed on the boards vs. getting bashed by the tabloids. One is emotional, the other is monetary.

    The sc thread is usually one of the top posting threads ... not this season ... spoiled too early in the season, and TPTB have been stingy with sc's.

  9. #4069
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3841350;
    But this thread is still open for any sluething that you want to point out despite RS's info. Just because RS spilled who the final 1 is doesn't mean we can't all still sleuth out the photos and prove for ourselves what happens.
    That's true. We were working on the SC from the FD when RS spilled the beans on who was F1. I think it would have been figured out that it was V in short order. After RS did spill the beans, the SC was still sleuthed & comparisons made to prove it was V. Sanlee, I believe you were the one who found those great SC of V to compare to the FD SC. The sleuthers here figured out who went on what date for the F3. This board has not been short of sleuthing because of RS's info, it's been short of sleuthing because we haven't had SC to sleuth. I'm not saying that the info didn't effect us, but no more than other tips we get from veteran sleuthers who know where the dates were & tell us. I feel sure that if there was someone here who knew who Ali picks as F1, most of us would be begging for him/her to spill it!! I know I would.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  10. #4070
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Caps from the 3 sneak peeks:








    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.