Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3840698;
    Apparently, what we've been seeing is an amazing, amazing actor portraying a man who is not in love.
    And when choosing the ring is using the most tried and true method known to man ..... eeny meeny miney moe.

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;3840640;
    We don't know he chose V just that she is F1...
    Isn't that the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3840758;
    It's in the press release for the Finale

"Jake is very clear on one thing: He cannot choose a woman who does not get along with this family."
    How could any of us know with any certainty whether or not ANYONE we just met can get along with our family? Jake's family met these girls and interacted with them for such a short period of time and in such an unrealistic setting. Jake's parents have no earthy idea who either Vienna or Tenley really are. That's a crock.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3840859;
    She is talking about Vienna, just not when she appears to be talking about Vienna - the clips shows Vienna and Jake and then switches to mom saying 'just a second, I need to interupt - this is the girl no one likes?' (paraphrase). I dont' think she's asking if Tenley is the girl no one likes, but I could be wrong.
    The only thing that makes sense to me is that Jake had to have told someone in his family that Vienna was hated by the other girls. So, I assume that Jake either had that conversation with (or in front of) his dad, his brothers, or his brother's wives. From all appearances, up until that moment Jake's mom had not heard that Vienna was "the most hated girl" and was just asking for clarification.

Most likely either before or after his family met Tenley, that little tidbit about Vienna was brought up in front of Jake's mom, and she questioned them about it. It seemed to be news to her. So, in real time, this conversation most likely took place BEFORE his family ever met Vienna - judging by the mom's blue dress and the fact that Vienna got the last meeting. Does that make sense?

If I met someone and spent some time with them, I would know if my mom/ dad or brother/sister would "get along" with them before they meet. Just because I know my family.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3841221;
    If I met someone and spent some time with them, I would know if my mom/ dad or brother/sister would "get along" with them before they meet. Just because I know my family.
    Some people are good at first impressions, but it takes a little longer to get to know whether or not that is truly who they are. I have met people who are very different from who I thought they were once I got to know them. I might like them better than I thought I would or visa versa.

Anyway, I think that Jake's family might get some idea as to what kind of person both Vienna or Tenley are, and they might get along just fine with both girls in that short time period. After that only time will tell how good of a fit and how well they get along with the family. Don't most people usually put their best foot forward in the beginning of a relationship?

That is just how I see it. Everything, every decision that these Bachelors and Bachelorettes make are at warp speed throughout this process, so I don't take anything that is said at face value.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3840706;
    I wonder if Jake started to doubt Vienna as his final choice when all of the information about her past came out and it caused them to seperate for a while. That's why Jake didn't seem too happy and pleased in interviews. But then after Vienna talked to Jake about it all they got back together and Jake was happy again. Thus we are now hearing that they are still together and engaged. Either something like that or Jake is just that good of an actor, and he did what Fleiss told him to do; to act as if he didn't choose anyone at all.
    I'm going out on a limb here, and still think Ali may play a part in all of this. I thought it was strange at the WTA when Chris asked Jake if he was happy with his decision. He said yes, but up until that point there was NO talk whatosoever about Jake being with his F1 and happy. All of that talk began after the WTA, right? Maybe Jake wasn't happy until he reunited with Ali.

I know, I know RS has said otherwise, and that Ali is the bachelorette (which would be great) but he's been wrong about some things before! I'll believe it when I see it!

Quote Originally Posted by millie999;3840762;
    Jake said (paraphrasing from an interview with Kevin Frazier, I think) that his parents do not even know the ending, but that they are rooting for Tenley.
    Do you think this is true and maybe he did not tell them b/c they don't like Vienna?
    If Jake does pick V, I bet she loved that comment about his parents rooting for Tenley. If I was his parent, I would be rooting for Tenley as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3841258;
    I'm going out on a limb here, and still think Ali may play a part in all of this. I thought it was strange at the WTA when Chris asked Jake if he was happy with his decision. He said yes, but up until that point there was NO talk whatosoever about Jake being with his F1 and happy. All of that talk began after the WTA, right? Maybe Jake wasn't happy until he reunited with Ali.

I know, I know RS has said otherwise, and that Ali is the bachelorette (which would be great) but he's been wrong about some things before! I'll believe it when I see it!
    Radaronline reported that someone at the WTA said when Jake was asked if he was happy, there was a "long uncomfortable pause" before he answered "yes, I'm happy." The pause was edited out when we saw it. When CH was asked about the pause, he didn't deny it, but just said they edit out pauses all the time. mmmmmmm

GA (Geek's Anonymous) RealityRoy's Avatar

First off I'd like to apologize if this has been posted before, but I can only make it through a thousand or so posts a day before my vision starts to blur.

Anyone think that the sun seems lower down in the sky in the shots of Vienna walking versus Tenley? Ditto with the helicopter...just seems more brightly lit...that mean she arrives first? Or a big cloud followed Vienna to Jake?