Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3840691;
    If he is so happy and in love, why has he looked like a depressed dog all season? The only interview I have seen him look half way happy was last week on ET (the flower shop)

Also, why was it reported on radaronline that when CH asked him if he was happy at the WTA the other night, someone in the audience said there was a long uncomfortable pause (which was edited out) before he answered "yes, I'm happy." Just wondering! I think there are more shoes to drop this season.
    I wonder if Jake started to doubt Vienna as his final choice when all of the information about her past came out and it caused them to seperate for a while. That's why Jake didn't seem too happy and pleased in interviews. But then after Vienna talked to Jake about it all they got back together and Jake was happy again. Thus we are now hearing that they are still together and engaged. Either something like that or Jake is just that good of an actor, and he did what Fleiss told him to do; to act as if he didn't choose anyone at all.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3840707;
    . His mom said "are you telling me that she (V) is the girl that everybody hates?"

I can't believe he actually ends up with her.
    First I don't have a favorite so I could care less who he picks I am just stating what is out there.

Secondly, look at what his Mom is wearing when she says the quoted portion above its what she is wearing when she meets Tenley NOT Vienna. Again its all in the editing for us to think one thing when in actuality it means something different.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3840709;
    First I don't have a favorite so I could care less who he picks I am just stating what is out there.

Secondly, look at what his Mom is wearing when she says the quoted portion above its what she is wearing when she meets Tenley NOT Vienna. Again its all in the editing for us to think one thing when in actuality it means something different.
    You are totally right! It's all editing making us think that she says that about Vienna (the F1.) They are still trying to throw her under to bus for what-ever reason. I bet the date will go great though!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3840716;
    You are totally right! It's all editing making us think that she says that about Vienna (the F1.) They are still trying to throw her under to bus for what-ever reason. I bet the date will go great though!
    Who is she saying it about?

I thought it was a trick to make us think Mrs. Pavelka is socially careless enough to say it in front of one of the women, when in fact she is saying it in a private conversation with Jake.

I can't imagine Mrs. Pavelka is any too happy having THAT line plucked out and used as an editing trick. Nor can I imagine her son appreciating the bus marks on his mother. It cheese me off, too.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3840721;

I thought it was a trick to make us think Mrs. Pavelka is socially careless enough to say it in front of one of the women, when in fact she is saying it in a private conversation with Jake.

I can't imagine Mrs. Pavelka is any too happy having THAT line plucked out and used as an editing trick. Nor can I imagine her son appreciating the bus marks on his mother. It cheese me off, too.
    The preview makes one think that Jake's mom is saying it in front of Jake and Vienna and that it is about Vienna. Right after the preview shows Vienna say on the couch that the girls in the house didn't like her (something like that, but I can't remember the exact words,) they immediately show Jake's mother asking if she is the girl who nobody liked in the house.

We don't know who she is saying it about, but when I first saw the preview, it looked like it was being said about Vienna in front of her. After reviewing the preview, it's become clear that Jake's mom is not even saying it in front of Jake and Vienna since she is wearing the blue dress which is the dress she wears for Tenley's date.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3840721;

We don't know and maybe never will if its a line like Tenley's "I'm pregnant". They only used it hoping we wouldn't notice that she is in the outfit that she wore when she met Tenley, they want us to think she is talking about Vienna.

I don't trust the edit this year so I doubt we will know what his parents really think. But they must have liked Vienna as he proposed to her.

I am sure she wasn't expecting those lines to be used the way it was in the promo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3840726;
    We don't know and maybe never will if its a line like Tenley's "I'm pregnant". They only used it hoping we wouldn't notice that she is in the outfit that she wore when she met Tenley, they want us to think she is talking about Vienna.

I don't trust the edit this year so I doubt we will know what his parents really think. But they must have liked Vienna as he proposed to her.

I am sure she wasn't expecting those lines to be used the way it was in the promo.
    Right, you said it much better than I did. The preview does make the viewer think that Mrs. Pavelka is asking the question to Jake and Vienna as they are sitting on the couch. They made it look as if Mrs. Pavelka asks that question in response to Vienna's comment about the girls hating her before she met Jake...or something to that effect.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3840729;
    Right, you said it much better than I did. The preview does make the viewer think that Mrs. Pavelka is asking the question to Jake and Vienna as they are sitting on the couch. They made it look as if Mrs. Pavelka asks that question in response to Vienna's comment about the girls hating her before she met Jake...or something to that effect.
    Whoever she is speaking to it, it makes her appear to be saying it TO one of the women, which paints her as being awfully gauche. Not nice.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3840730;
    I don't know that they must have liked her for him to propose. But I am sure we will never hear them say otherwise if he did propose.
    It's in the press release for the Finale

"Jake is very clear on one thing: He cannot choose a woman who does not get along with this family."

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3840730;
    I don't know that they must have liked her for him to propose. But I am sure we will never hear them say otherwise if he did propose.
    Jake said (paraphrasing from an interview with Kevin Frazier, I think) that his parents do not even know the ending, but that they are rooting for Tenley.
    Do you think this is true and maybe he did not tell them b/c they don't like Vienna?