Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed1;3839619;
    I hope they do too!! I loved watching the deleted scene of them in the tunnels at the winery!
    they need to balance it all. Do drama but also show us some of the good fun things as well. Too much drama leaves you with a hang over.

As for Ali's season you know they will be out to cast people who will create drama. Jillian had Tanner P foot fettish guy & the winner of "Villian of the Year", WES". Jake had cheating Rozlyn, crazy crying Michelle , no kissing Elizabeth plus the dueling of princess Vienna & girl next door Ali. They will for sure try to cast another villian look how Wes & Rozlyn kept people tuning in to see what would happen.

Hi Guys! I’ve not posted much for a few season, but I lurk.

I just watched a preview on another website (can I say which site?), and when Jake sits down too look at the rings, he has the round one in his left hand and the princess cut in the right hand. When they come back, he puts the ring in his right hand down.

I don’t really care who wins, and I tend to think RS is right, but I thought I would point this out, and see what you all thought about it. It would be as simple as the rings changed hands, or they want us to think he keeps the round diamond...
    In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on. -- Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by FARAWAYFAN25;3840415;
    Hi Guys! Iíve not posted much for a few season, but I lurk.

I just watched a preview on another website (can I say which site?), and when Jake sits down too look at the rings, he has the round one in his left hand and the princess cut in the right hand. When they come back, he puts the ring in his right hand down.

I donít really care who wins, and I tend to think RS is right, but I thought I would point this out, and see what you all thought about it. It would be as simple as the rings changed hands, or they want us to think he keeps the round diamond...
    Yes that is it..there is a sc of Jake with the princess ring..I believe that when he is showing it to Vienna when he proposed to her..

I still want to hurl knowing he picks V. Hope the ette season turns out better and is shown as likable and has no questionable past.
    It's got to be love.

We don't know he chose V just that she is F1...

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;3840640;
    We don't know he chose V just that she is F1...
    RS confirmed that he proposed at the FRC and they are still together

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3840641;
    I'll believe when I see it

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3840641;
    If he is so happy and in love, why has he looked like a depressed dog all season? The only interview I have seen him look half way happy was last week on ET (the flower shop)

Also, why was it reported on radaronline that when CH asked him if he was happy at the WTA the other night, someone in the audience said there was a long uncomfortable pause (which was edited out) before he answered "yes, I'm happy." Just wondering! I think there are more shoes to drop this season.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3840691;
    If he is so happy and in love, why has he looked like a depressed dog all season? The only interview I have seen him look half way happy was last week on ET (the flower shop)

Also, why was it reported on radaronline that when CH asked him if he was happy at the WTA the other night, someone in the audience said there was a long uncomfortable pause (which was edited out) before he answered "yes, I'm happy." Just wondering! I think there are more shoes to drop this season.
    Apparently, what we've been seeing is an amazing, amazing actor portraying a man who is not in love.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.