Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3839244;
    I think they are purposefully trying to make her look more mature and less, well...how can you say this nicely..."trashy?" I don't know if that's even the correct term but I think they are probably trying to make her look more presentable, professional and more mature. Wonder why?
    They don't have to hide her as the F1 anymore?

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Vienna looks soooooo much better in that clip from the ATFR. Her hair looks healthy and even though it's not natural, the color just looks better. Maybe if she really grew up some like her friend said she will start doing less of the Paris Hilton crap in her life. Maybe if she hadn't looked so hard all season people in the public would have softened to her some. But she was over bleached and over done, represented negatively on premiere night and with a strong personality like hers it was not a good package for the show. I am glad this is finally going to be over but wish them well. Bring on the Bachelorette and some big good looking shirtless guys.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3839464;
    Most definite, he is the one who loves her, he is the one who chose her, he is the one that said he wasn't looking for the most beautiful person, but he was looking at the one with the greatest heart. I'm not quoting him word for word, just paraphrasing what he said. I am going to go out on a limb and say, I believe this one just may have a chance of succeeding. Only time will tell.

I believe it will succeed. I love everything about them this season. I love that they play on the ship, love at the FD, terrified at the bungee and overcame the jealousy the girls. It was fun to watch and I sympathise with the fear she must have felt not having anyone to talk to but hopefully Gia was there for her I saw her gave her a wink when Jake came and took her to his room in SF. She told her dad the fear and you could see the excitement and it was good. Good wishes to both.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3839476;
    I believe it will succeed. I love everything about them this season. I love that they play on the ship, love at the FD, terrified at the bungee and overcame the jealousy the girls. It was fun to watch and I sympathise with the fear she must have felt not having anyone to talk to but hopefully Gia was there for her I saw her gave her a wink when Jake came and took her to his room in SF. She told her dad the fear and you could see the excitement and it was good. Good wishes to both.
    Glad to see your post -- Before I came on this board tonight, I went and watched the deleted scenes, part 2 of the recent show when Jake was sitting down and talking with CH. He mentioned that he and V tried several times to get away from the cameras, but basically failed. He really had a glow in his eyes when he was talking about V. I do hope that glow continues. Yes, when this show initially started, I was hoping for Ali to go all the way. However, that quickly turned into hoping for V. Looks like it is true, and if so, I certainly give them both my best wishes for the future. It certainly is not going to be easy for the next few months, but it can be done.

I am so happy for them! I can't wait for the Finale & the ATFR. I've seen their connection from the beginning and am thrilled with the outcome!! She looks absolutely beautiful. That girl has a million dollar smile!!

Jake ♥ Vienna

Is it just me or does Jake not look happy in any of the videos or screencaps posted tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3839172;

Just catching up. I'm so glad they finally have the commercial up and you got the caps. Great job! I guess they decided to give away the ending by including that photo of the ring with the flowers behind. Obviously Vienna's ring.

Sweet! Can't wait for the final

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3839547;
    IMO it will get worse because once Jake spends time away from the cameras and is with Vienna 24/7 he will understand why all the girls did not like her.

There is no way to know if they will work as a couple until they are away from the show and back to reality. I wish a life of love to everyone, but I don't have a very good feeling about this lasting.
    Gotta agree with you here, Love Me. They'll have a honeymoon phase after Monday night where they can be together publicly, and that will feel great to them. They'll be "us against the world", together as a team and inseparable for a while -- doing the post-show media rounds. But, when they eventually have to settle down to boring old mundane life together their differences will become glaring imo. They haven't had any "reality" yet. I always want to wish people well, but staying together in a non-productive or damaging situation can be more detrimental than beneficial.

JMHO, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3839259;
    Well, it's clear that whatever she was selling on the show, America wasn't buying. So, maybe the more au naturel look will work better with the American public! And I do think it looks better! As a matter of fact, it reminds me of Ali's more sub-dued make-up.
    I don't think America is speaking with one voice regarding Vienna and her make-up. I carry an American passport and I've thought she looked beautiful all season. At least some of America, whether the minority or not, has been buying Vienna just fine as she is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3839546;
    Me Too! I wish this was part of every ATFR. I think they should go back and show what they hid during the season.
    I remember we discussed this earlier this season didn't we. I feel the same. We get ripped off on seeing the real love story because they're so busy trying to create drama and bring in the viewers. It would be really nice for the fans if ABC would give us a closer look at the couples journey together once the season wraps - assuming things are in a good place at the end.