Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3834072;
    I *think* she meant it was a goof because they didn't blur it out, don't they usually conceal things like that -- license plates, boat numbers and logos. IIRC, they blurred out identifying things on the catamaran in NZ but they showed up in a screencap and it confirmed where the boat was located in NZ.
    Not always.
    When helicopters are shown, we are often shown the numbers.
    Remember all that logo'ed sportswear JC wore advertising his stuff?
    So it seems hit and miss.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

There is a free Canadian Website where you can check vessel registration by the registration number. Its easy to use. I've used it before, and the posts upthread reminded me of it.

However, I cannot find one for the U.S.A. (other than the ones you have to pay for) I haven't spent a lot of time searching, thought I'd throw that out there.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3834124;
    There is a free Canadian Website where you can check vessel registration by the registration number. Its easy to use. I've used it before, and the posts upthread reminded me of it.

However, I cannot find one for the U.S.A. (other than the ones you have to pay for) I haven't spent a lot of time searching, thought I'd throw that out there.
    Do we know the ships name?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3834133;
    Do we know the ships name?
    Brig Unicorn
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3834134;
    Brig Unicorn
    Thanks! I thought I was onto something but...no

I will keep looking

In re what's "blurred out" and what's not: usually depends on whether it's a product placement (as in the show got it for free) or not. If they've had to pay for something, they'll blur it out so as not to give free publicity to whatever it is. In the case of the "Brig Unicorn", they talk about it so much, there's no reason to hide the registration number; in fact I'd guess the owners may have even paid for "product placement" publicity. As to Florida registration, that boat is used in the "Pirates of the Caribbean" movies; it's most likely owned by an American company, thus registered in US. It's also in all kinds of photos all over the web.

Shows make a ton of money charging for "product placement". Somewhere on the board I posted an article about that--American Idol has an absurd number of them (think every time you see those Coke cups sitting on the judges' table). Notice on the Bachelor. If there's a bottle of wine on the table, the label is usually blurred, but when they were picnicking at the winery, there were close-up shots of the labels. Same goes for the places they stay; if you see a shot of the hotel's sign, you can be sure the accommodations are "complimentary."
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3834139;
    Thanks! I thought I was onto something but...no

I will keep looking
    A good pic of the Brig may tell you what flat she flies
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3834170;
    A good pic of the Brig may tell you what flat she flies
    It looks like the St. Lucia flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Missy Girl;3833372;
    Here is the rose from FRC. Does this help?

I dont think the rose in that last date means anything i mean who knows but in the FRC the rose has no stems so it can be that its to throw us off cause in this last rose ceremony Tenley had the no stem rose so who knows but to me it about the sun and how it hits Tenley in the face but then it is behind Vienna so it means she is the final one cause in the past the sun plays alot on who comes first and who doesnt then with Jake hunched over the railing is i think cause Tenley comes and claims there is no physical chemistry and that he fallen for someone else or what not and it turns his heart to do that to her then Vienna thinking she not the final one crying then he gives her the good news cause that picture is telling that Jake is waiting or has let Tenley go and it killing him i mean who knows

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3833389;
    That is definitely NOT the rose hanging on Jake's bed. That rose which is hanging upside down, has leaves on it, the FR does not.
    I've never posted here but may I say one thing about that "bed rose"? Go to the F3 RC. Look at the rose Jake gave Tenley....then look at the rose Jake gave Vienna....does it any of the two roses look familiar? I say they do. Almost exact imo.