Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

  1. #3611
    FORT Fogey noche1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,344

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3833624;
    They also showed the killer whale that Trista gave Ryan on her bed during a few PIs. I wasn't sleuthing then but remember thinking that surely she wouldn't be sleeping with it if he wasn't the final guy. (And I kept repeating that to myself whenever the edit threw Charlie as F1 at me.)

    The more I think about it, the more I think the rose was just something silly they threw in there. I can't think of anyone who sleeps with their wedding bouquets or any such loving reminder hanging over their heads or from their bed. Just seems too odd to me--sure, they may save them but to hang them off the bed?? Nah...
    There you hit it...."too odd". Jake is odd enough to do out of the box stuff. Case in point the no eye eye patch guy.

  2. #3612
    FORT Aficionado echo226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Stuck in the Middle
    Posts
    8,645

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3833624;
    They also showed the killer whale that Trista gave Ryan on her bed during a few PIs. I wasn't sleuthing then but remember thinking that surely she wouldn't be sleeping with it if he wasn't the final guy. (And I kept repeating that to myself whenever the edit threw Charlie as F1 at me.)

    The more I think about it, the more I think the rose was just something silly they threw in there. I can't think of anyone who sleeps with their wedding bouquets or any such loving reminder hanging over their heads or from their bed. Just seems too odd to me--sure, they may save them but to hang them off the bed?? Nah...

    Superstition says if you sleep with a piece of wedding cake under your pillow, you'll dream of the person you'll marry.

    Maybe Jake thinks if he sleeps with a rose hanging on his bed he'll dream of the person who should get the final rose.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

    " The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

  3. #3613
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    265

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3833412;
    Meet the Parents: Jalousie Plantation--



    Note the wood work/molding around the window on the left with the cornices.

    Great job! Love it.

    In the past I seem to remember scs from the FRC and sluthers here trying to match thinks like freckles and finger nails. Is it unusual that we don't have those things at this point? I don't think I could make the matches (can't do people), but itís fun to watch others show their expertise.

  4. #3614
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;3833784;
    Great job! Love it.

    In the past I seem to remember scs from the FRC and sluthers here trying to match thinks like freckles and finger nails. Is it unusual that we don't have those things at this point? I don't think I could make the matches (can't do people), but itís fun to watch others show their expertise.
    They'd probably be trying to match freckles and fingernails if there was a shot of a ring being placed on a finger at all. We don't have that now so there's none of that. But there was plenty of plant/flower analysis.

  5. #3615
    FORT Fogey veg_out's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,610

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3833792;
    But there was plenty of plant/flower analysis.
    LOL

  6. #3616
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3833792;
    They'd probably be trying to match freckles and fingernails if there was a shot of a ring being placed on a finger at all. We don't have that now so there's none of that. But there was plenty of plant/flower analysis.
    Plus with RS spilling the info about the F1, it seems like there is no use to sleuth anything at all in the FRC caps....but IA, if we had those shots we'd probably still try to prove that Vienna was the one getting the ring on her finger. That's just how we are. Love ya'll!!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  7. #3617
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    I think Tenley has her FD at Jalousie too.



    the sheer netting (or whatever it is) over the bed and the same nightstand, wall lamp and box (foot of bed in one, in Tenley's hand in other).



    But where are Vienna and Jake? The furniture is dark and the sheer canope covers the whole bed.


  8. #3618
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3833819;
    I think Tenley has her FD at Jalousie too.



    the sheer netting (or whatever it is) over the bed and the same nightstand, wall lamp and box (foot of bed in one, in Tenley's hand in other).



    But where are Vienna and Jake? The furniture is dark and the sheer canope covers the whole bed.

    Vienna and Jake are at Antse Chastenet~ This cap is not exactly the same, but that's where they are. lol

    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  9. #3619
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Another room: I can't find a perfect match, but the floors and furniture match. lol! Plus Cupcakes found Vienna in a PI with an Antse Chastenet bed in the background.





    Last edited by sanlee; 02-20-2010 at 03:32 AM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  10. #3620
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    27

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Goof. Check out the number on the ship.
    Picture27-31.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.