Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3833624;
    They also showed the killer whale that Trista gave Ryan on her bed during a few PIs. I wasn't sleuthing then but remember thinking that surely she wouldn't be sleeping with it if he wasn't the final guy. (And I kept repeating that to myself whenever the edit threw Charlie as F1 at me.)

The more I think about it, the more I think the rose was just something silly they threw in there. I can't think of anyone who sleeps with their wedding bouquets or any such loving reminder hanging over their heads or from their bed. Just seems too odd to me--sure, they may save them but to hang them off the bed?? Nah...
    There you hit it...."too odd". Jake is odd enough to do out of the box stuff. Case in point the no eye eye patch guy.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3833624;
    They also showed the killer whale that Trista gave Ryan on her bed during a few PIs. I wasn't sleuthing then but remember thinking that surely she wouldn't be sleeping with it if he wasn't the final guy. (And I kept repeating that to myself whenever the edit threw Charlie as F1 at me.)

The more I think about it, the more I think the rose was just something silly they threw in there. I can't think of anyone who sleeps with their wedding bouquets or any such loving reminder hanging over their heads or from their bed. Just seems too odd to me--sure, they may save them but to hang them off the bed?? Nah...

Superstition says if you sleep with a piece of wedding cake under your pillow, you'll dream of the person you'll marry.

Maybe Jake thinks if he sleeps with a rose hanging on his bed he'll dream of the person who should get the final rose.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3833412;
    Meet the Parents: Jalousie Plantation--

Note the wood work/molding around the window on the left with the cornices.

Great job! Love it.

In the past I seem to remember scs from the FRC and sluthers here trying to match thinks like freckles and finger nails. Is it unusual that we don't have those things at this point? I don't think I could make the matches (can't do people), but itís fun to watch others show their expertise.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;3833784;
    Great job! Love it.

In the past I seem to remember scs from the FRC and sluthers here trying to match thinks like freckles and finger nails. Is it unusual that we don't have those things at this point? I don't think I could make the matches (can't do people), but itís fun to watch others show their expertise.
    They'd probably be trying to match freckles and fingernails if there was a shot of a ring being placed on a finger at all. We don't have that now so there's none of that. But there was plenty of plant/flower analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3833792;
    But there was plenty of plant/flower analysis.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3833792;
    They'd probably be trying to match freckles and fingernails if there was a shot of a ring being placed on a finger at all. We don't have that now so there's none of that. But there was plenty of plant/flower analysis.
    Plus with RS spilling the info about the F1, it seems like there is no use to sleuth anything at all in the FRC caps....but IA, if we had those shots we'd probably still try to prove that Vienna was the one getting the ring on her finger. That's just how we are. Love ya'll!!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

I think Tenley has her FD at Jalousie too.

the sheer netting (or whatever it is) over the bed and the same nightstand, wall lamp and box (foot of bed in one, in Tenley's hand in other).

But where are Vienna and Jake? The furniture is dark and the sheer canope covers the whole bed.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3833819;
    I think Tenley has her FD at Jalousie too.

the sheer netting (or whatever it is) over the bed and the same nightstand, wall lamp and box (foot of bed in one, in Tenley's hand in other).

But where are Vienna and Jake? The furniture is dark and the sheer canope covers the whole bed.

Vienna and Jake are at Antse Chastenet~ This cap is not exactly the same, but that's where they are. lol

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Another room: I can't find a perfect match, but the floors and furniture match. lol! Plus Cupcakes found Vienna in a PI with an Antse Chastenet bed in the background.

Last edited by sanlee; 02-20-2010 at 03:32 AM.

FORT Newbie

Goof. Check out the number on the ship.
    Picture27-31.jpg