Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3826514;
    According to an interview with Chris Harrison (and can't think of any reason he'd Lie about clothes), the only time the show helps out with wardrobes for the "contestants" is for the Final Rose ceremony, and they'll take them shopping for a dress (or in Jesse Csinsak's case a suit LOL) for that. He said that for the Meet and Greet, there are stylists who tell the girls if there's a dress they can't wear (don't want everyone in a short black cocktail number) and that although there's help with hair and makeup if they ask, the girls usually just like to do their own. The "Principal", Bachelor or Bachelorette, gets a whole wardrobe and a stylist to help them throughout the filming of the show. I remember Bob Guiney saying how Trista helped him when he was doing his contract to be sure he got to keep all the clothes. I'm sure it varies with each how extensive/expensive a wardrobe they get. Jillian herself says she wound up with so many clothes she had no place to keep them. From what I can tell, Jake must not have received much more than a "two-pants" suit, a couple of ties from Walmart, some flannel shirts, a motorcycle jacket, and one pair of shoes.

The contestants are told to bring as many clothes, for varied occasions and climates, as they can. There was an article in Ella's hometown paper, for example, that the townspeople "chipped in" to get her new clothes, dental work and Botox before going on the show. As for Vienna's wardrobe, it looks as if the only advice she heeded was from her fellow Hooters waitresses.
    Well then, this answers my previous question about others knowing before someone goes on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3826512;
    when I look at that list I see no pattern and why would there be? no reason for positioning in a certain place that I can see. I'm an amateur photographer and positioning IMO would have more to do with height, colour or clothing design. Symmetry would be more important than who's getting eliminated. Sorry, but I just think that people are looking for a clue that just isn't there - I just don't see the production crew looking at past photos and then deciding who's going to stand where, especially when it serves no purpose whatsoever
    that's what I've been saying for a couple of seasons, but whatev - and here's more

Byron: Cindy, Mary, Tanya
    Charlie: Sarah W, Krisily, Sarah B
    Travis: Susan, Sarah, Moana
    I don’t remember Aaron’s lineup but Gwen was in the middle.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3826512;
    when I look at that list I see no pattern and why would there be? no reason for positioning in a certain place that I can see. I'm an amateur photographer and positioning IMO would have more to do with height, colour or clothing design. Symmetry would be more important than who's getting eliminated. Sorry, but I just think that people are looking for a clue that just isn't there - I just don't see the production crew looking at past photos and then deciding who's going to stand where, especially when it serves no purpose whatsoever
    As a bona fide member of the "looking for clues" group last night, I'm here to testify that another possibility is late-night searching in vain for something to sleuth when there is nothing left to sleuth.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3826542;
    that's what I've been saying for a couple of seasons, but whatev - and here's more

Byron: Cindy, Mary, Tanya
    Charlie: Sarah W, Krisily, Sarah B
    Travis: Susan, Sarah, Moana
    I don’t remember Aaron’s lineup but Gwen was in the middle.
    with only 3 girls/guys standing there, and about 20 seasons... there are going to be repeats in how they stand, that's just doing the math - but I don't see any significance or reasoning behind it. The only pattern in RC positioning that I've ever taken note of and see the logic behind it, is that the girls that have date roses stand off to the side, apart from the ones waiting to receive one, but other than that, positioning doesn't matter to the producers, in regard as to who will leave.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3826546;
    As a bona fide member of the "looking for clues" group last night, I'm here to testify that another possibility is late-night searching in vain for something to sleuth when there is nothing left to sleuth.
    then - you go girl
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3826547;
    with only 3 girls/guys standing there, and about 20 seasons... there are going to be repeats in how they stand, that's just doing the math - but I don't see any significance or reasoning behind it. The only pattern in RC positioning that I've ever taken note of and see the logic behind it, is that the girls that have date roses stand off to the side, apart from the ones waiting to receive one, but other than that, positioning doesn't matter to the producers, in regard as to who will leave.

I wish I had caps for all the F3s because it is striking how they are colour coordinated.

Although this season they look like the lineup of Frosty’s at the malt shop.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Don't know about the new contract, but the old contract provided a stipend for the F4 to help with the clothing ( I had forgotten that). That might give us a clue why 1 person just seems to be dressed differently then the rest. They have this stipent on the island to shop for a dress or outfit. They go with their handler who steers them in a certain direction.
    Chelsea, Reid, and Molly might have been encouraged to wear a black outfit ( which is an odd color choice for a tropical island).
    Jeremy and Jesse both wore blue shirts, but Jason stood out in a bright yellow shirt.
    Ed in the seersucker is not that odd to me. If he was given money and told to go buy an outfit and even half-wau encouraged with his quirky sense of humor, he picked that one out on his own.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3826551;
    I wish I had caps for all the F3s because it is striking how they are colour coordinated.

Although this season they look like the lineup of Frosty’s at the malt shop.
    I found Byron's F3: Tanya and Cynthia were wearing black strapless long gowns while Mary had on red:

I also have when Travis let Susan go:

And what Sarah and Moana were wearing:

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Andy Baldwin's Final 3 RC:

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Why is Tenley wearing black, did Jake go against the producers again and let the wrong one go home? This seasons just sucks!!
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)