Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by peoriagal;3802500;
    but it's a different bed.. place... can't be in this context.:nono
    I don't think is necessarily before the date with Gia and Jake and Vienna - that is a no rose date (no roses given out on any dates at that point) - but IT IS being written in San Fran - it could be at any time while there

It seems she is writing something to the effect that - if he is reading it she is either gone OR the last one - not to be read unless she leaves or last one standing

It has nothing to do with her little ''FAKE'' hissy fit at the mansion
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3802516;
    I don't think is necessarily before the date with Gia and Jake and Vienna - that is a no rose date (no roses given out on any dates at that point) - but IT IS being written in San Fran - it could be at any time while there

It seems she is writing something to the effect that - if he is reading it she is either gone OR the last one - not to be read unless she leaves or last one standing

It has nothing to do with her little ''FAKE'' hissy fit at the mansion
    It is the best evidence yet that post Reality Steve Leak they are scrambling (jiggering footage) to give her a more sympathetic edit earlier in the season. Sitting on a bed writing a letter to her One True Love, is much more appealing than the footage they probably had of her in those two tense and competitive weeks in the mansion.

(Speaking in terms of television standards of beauty alone, she is not one of the girls who can look good without makeup.)

Quote Originally Posted by snowyglow12;3801907;
    I'm happy I could contribute something to this season.....not a Jake fan and not a Vienna fan......so I'm just watching for the entertainment value.
    and the sleuthing value! If you can do that, it brings a whole new light to this show!

great find snowglow!

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3802654;
    It is the best evidence yet that post Reality Steve Leak they are scrambling (jiggering footage) to give her a more sympathetic edit earlier in the season. Sitting on a bed writing a letter to her One True Love, is much more appealing than the footage they probably had of her in those two tense and competitive weeks in the mansion.

(Speaking in terms of television standards of beauty alone, she is not one of the girls who can look good without makeup.)
    The show only tapes for TWO weeks... no wonder the relationships never work.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3802669;
    10-14 days in the house dating in LA area
    2 weeks on Cali coast (this year)
    1 week skipping around to 4 hometowns
    1 week fantasy dates
    1 week last chance/meet parents

6-7 weeks

I was awake in the middle of the night reading Three Cups of Tea, the story of Greg Mortenson's incredible work building schools in the remotest Himalayan regions of Pakistan and Afghanistan.

He met his wife at a dinner honoring Sir Edmund Hilary, and they were married 6 days later. So, it CAN happen...just not usually while filming a reality TV show cast, manipulated, and produced as a major network entertainment.

It films for more than two weeks. About 6-8 weeks, but there were only twoish weeks filmed at the mansion. The rest was spent in the R.V., HTD, and St. Lucia.

ETA: jlccaz is just too fast for me

Might as well be two weeks with all the people around and only minutes with the guy here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3802654;

I agree JLCCAZ about the scrambling - because if they had shown what Vienna was REALLY doing post storming out of the kitchen - it sure would not have been her calmly sitting on a bed LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3802671;
    I was awake in the middle of the night reading Three Cups of Tea, the story of Greg Mortenson's incredible work building schools in the remotest Himalayan regions of Pakistan and Afghanistan.

He met his wife at a dinner honoring Sir Edmund Hilary, and they were married 6 days later. So, it CAN happen...just not usually while filming a reality TV show cast, manipulated, and produced as a major network entertainment.
    Just had to say that Three Cups is such an inspiring story. Love it Though after reading it, I had to resist the urge of wanting to buy lumber and get to work.

As for the "pace," it's not as common today, but one of my friend's parents got married after two weeks. They're still together after 5 children

FORT Fanatic

Sorry, what is SQT?