Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3794893;
    I think that was Elizabeth who said that.
    Thanks, WDA2. I'm the last person on the planet who only watches once (I can't do TIVO...I just can't, and there isn't enough time in the day to rewatch on youtube and also keep up with the boards...maybe I need a time management class?).

FORT Fan

Ok, screencap discussion

I'm just wondering, why did they give us so many good screencaps this season? For example the screencap of Vienna with the roses on the floor and the other screencap of Tenley in the pool with jake, which indicates those to are F2.

Do they want us to believe those are the Final two, this season? Yeah, I know they are the final two, but why give us good evidence of them actually beeing the Final two.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3796300;
    Ok, screencap discussion

I'm just wondering, why did they give us so many good screencaps this season? For example the screencap of Vienna with the roses on the floor and the other screencap of Tenley in the pool with jake, which indicates those to are F2.

Do they want us to believe those are the Final two, this season? Yeah, I know they are the final two, but why give us good evidence of them actually beeing the Final two.
    Well, I'm not so sure they "gave us" so many good screencaps.

The two that you mention above, were discussed and disected quite a bit, and thanks to the wonderful people on here who lighten darken and zoom, it was then sleuthed to be Vienna with the roses and Tenley in the pool, although there is still some speculation on both.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3796324;
    Well, I'm not so sure they "gave us" so many good screencaps.

The two that you mention above, were discussed and disected quite a bit, and thanks to the wonderful people on here who lighten darken and zoom, it was then sleuthed to be Vienna with the roses and Tenley in the pool, although there is still some speculation on both.
    Not only that, but while Tenley in the infiniti pool was proof of her being in the F2, Vienna in the FS in the white nightie with the rose petals was proof of only F3. I don't think we have any SCs yet with proof of Vienna in the F2. If not for RS's spoilers, we would probably still be cussing and discussing that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3796332;
    Not only that, but while Tenley in the infiniti pool was proof of her being in the F2, Vienna in the FS in the white nightie with the rose petals was proof of only F3. I don't think we have any SCs yet with proof of Vienna in the F2. If not for RS's spoilers, we would probably still be cussing and discussing that one.
    IA! Alex I need more screencaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3796332;
    I don't think we have any SCs yet with proof of Vienna in the F2.
    Could this cap possible prove she is in the F2? I am stumped on where this could be.

I quickly checked online and it doesn't seem to match the rooms/beds in the mansion. I watched Monday's episode as well and looked at the rooms when Michelle wanted to leave and when Rozlyn was packing, and neither room matched. Maybe someone can recheck, maybe it is at the mansion but I overlooked it.

I checked The BodyHoliday LeSport (F3 location) and nothing matched either.

At Jade mountain they have canopy beds in every room....they only problem is I haven't found an exact match of the bed post and chair. All the bed posts I have found are very straight, and not shaped liked this. Maybe someone else will have better luck. There is a chance that there is no photo of this room online since every room at Jade is different.

Also someone could look into other hotels in the area and see if there is a match.

There is a possibility that this is the place where the girls stay before their FD's or LCD's happen.

Here is the cap:

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3796268;
    Thanks, WDA2. I'm the last person on the planet who only watches once (I can't do TIVO...I just can't, and there isn't enough time in the day to rewatch on youtube and also keep up with the boards...maybe I need a time management class?).
    I only watch the show once too, but her saying that really stood out to me because it was kind of obnoxious.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3795975;
    This is the best picture of Jake I have ever seen. He is relaxed and NOT trying too hard. Is this the real Jake?

Am I the only one who thinks he looks like Andy Baldwin in that picture?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

I thought Jake looked very relaxed during his 1-1 time with Vienna at the M&G. His smile didn't look forced. Also, their conversation, even though wasn't "deep" was just like normal conversation. Vienna wasn't trying to sell herseff, it wasn't the usual "I'm here for you, I don't know you yet, but I'm going to marry you and be the mother of your 10 children".

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3796343;
    Could this cap possible prove she is in the F2? I am stumped on where this could be.

I quickly checked online and it doesn't seem to match the rooms/beds in the mansion. I watched Monday's episode as well and looked at the rooms when Michelle wanted to leave and when Rozlyn was packing, and neither room matched. Maybe someone can recheck, maybe it is at the mansion but I overlooked it.

I checked The BodyHoliday LeSport (F3 location) and nothing matched either.

At Jade mountain they have canopy beds in every room....they only problem is I haven't found an exact match of the bed post and chair. All the bed posts I have found are very straight, and not shaped liked this. Maybe someone else will have better luck. There is a chance that there is no photo of this room online since every room at Jade is different.

Also someone could look into other hotels in the area and see if there is a match.

There is a possibility that this is the place where the girls stay before their FD's or LCD's happen.

Here is the cap:

Could this possibly be from her HTD?
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)