Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3795978;
    Hopefully next week we'll see Jake being the most real and comfortable with Vienna on their 1:1 date that way we can begin to understand why he chooses her in the end. I cannot wait to see the date myself.
    I too am very interested to see this date and I am hoping that we can begin to understand why he picks her in the end.Even if the connection isn't like fireworks right away,that doesn't mean that it didn't develop into fireworks.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Thanks for that rose ceremony lineup cap Ryvetted! I had no idea that Ali wore those shoes to the actual rose ceremony! I thought it was just afterwards when they toasted. haha!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3796154;
    Thanks for that rose ceremony lineup cap Ryvetted! I had no idea that Ali wore those shoes to the actual rose ceremony! I thought it was just afterwards when they toasted. haha!

I was just looking at those tennis shoes.

I am soooo going to miss Christina's expressions. The one where she says she is feeling rashy..omg!!!!!
    thatsaaalotaawords...

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3796154;
    I didn't notice the shoes either until Ryvetted posted the cap.Personally I think Ali had the right idea given how long they had to stand there.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Did anyone notice Tenley was barefoot at the first rose ceremony and during the toast afterward?

Quote Originally Posted by SoftballMama;3796196;
    Did anyone notice Tenley was barefoot at the first rose ceremony and during the toast afterward?
    Was she barefoot at the actual rose ceremony? I know she was barefoot during the toast, but that's not a new thing. In one of the other seasons, one of the gals was always shoe-less during the toast. lol!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3796205;
    Was she barefoot at the actual rose ceremony? I know she was barefoot during the toast, but that's not a new thing. In one of the other seasons, one of the gals was always shoe-less during the toast. lol!
    After running around outside - on the wet ground playing football - shoes probably tight (and very tired feet to boot) didn't fit LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3796207;
    After running around outside - on the wet ground playing football - shoes probably tight (and very tired feet to boot) didn't fit LOL
    That and "now that I have my rose, I can relax a little." I wonder if they would have done this if they didn't have roses already?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3792510;
    Wasn't Gia's covered up in a SC? If so, then I'm beginning to wonder if Jake's tattoo comment was just crapola & it was said only to throw the sluether's off. If they cover Gia's but not V's, then we would think Gia was F1 & V not F1.
    I remember Gia's being covered as well....

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3795975;
    This is the best picture of Jake I have ever seen. He is relaxed and NOT trying too hard. Is this the real Jake?

that is such a cute picture of those 2