Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3795766;
    It's okay....there is nothing else to sleuth as of right now anyway. I think it's Ali when she is let go at the Wilshire hotel at the F4. Some people don't think it's Ali, but that it's Tenley.
    Thanks. I thought the hair was too dark to be Ali (unless those roots have appeared) so thought it was Tenley.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3795768;
    Thanks. I thought the hair was too dark to be Ali (unless those roots have appeared) so thought it was Tenley.
    Well, see the two caps i posted above your post? The first cap is the Wilshire hotel, which is where we think the F4/F3 rose ceremony occurs. Since Jake walks out the F4 lady, and we know it is Ali.....i thought that this had to be her. I initially thought the hair was too dark to be Ali's as well...but the lighting in the caps above seem to match. I could be wrong though..
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

The only thing that matches in the 2 SCs are the color of Jakes ears. Both are red.

So its probably Ali at F4. LOL

It is the F4 departure.

See the (round) light that is shining to the left hand top of the picture.

Its there in the other picture too !

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3795772;
    The only thing that matches in the 2 SCs are the color of Jakes ears. Both are red.

So its probably Ali at F4. LOL
    Yeah they do don't they? I also think the orange-y lighting can be seen above his head in both caps as well. lol!

AND the small light that you see behind Jake's ear is in the first cap as well...haha
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Now if we can match up why their relationship went from the HTD making out SCs (don't know how to post SCs) to these, we'll be set lol!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3795641;
    Since this is the screencaps thread I'll put my question here ...............(maybe ryvetted or sanlee can help answer this):

Has there been any SC showing Jake actually kissing Vienna ? Other than the boat where he is leaning over what has been identified as Vienna.
    No, but we have either read or heard where he is interested in playful ( which we saw on the groupdate and M&G) and adventurous which we see in the screencaps of the bungee jump.

If she is F1 as the inside states, we will get the kissing screencaps soon enough.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

This is the best picture of Jake I have ever seen. He is relaxed and NOT trying too hard. Is this the real Jake?

The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3795975;
    This is the best picture of Jake I have ever seen. He is relaxed and NOT trying too hard. Is this the real Jake?

Hopefully next week we'll see Jake being the most real and comfortable with Vienna on their 1:1 date that way we can begin to understand why he chooses her in the end. I cannot wait to see the date myself.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3795978;
    Hopefully next week we'll see Jake being the most real and comfortable with Vienna on their 1:1 date that way we can begin to understand why he chooses her in the end. I cannot wait to see the date myself.
    I do like that SC of Jake alot - he does look relaxed - tho who wouldn't after THAT adrenalin rush LOL - but maybe we will get to see what he is really like without all the really bad drama and opening night jitters - well - we can home can't we?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON