Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3795012;
    Especially in light of his kissing closed lipped!
    In Jake's defense, he is not the first lead to give as someone called it "grammar school kisses." Last season Jillian excused away the shut - mouthed kisses as inconsequential ("They weren't real kisses"), and indicated that only the guys in the HT dates on got the real or mature type kisses.
    Byron was told to kiss more, so he did - they all got pecks. He said he only really kissed the F4. There was another one who stated basically the same thing -the mature kisses were held in reserve for the last, more serious choices.
    Now if we get to HTS, and Jake is still giving everyone the same awkward kisses, then I think we can maybe assume he is socially stunted in the kissing department.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3794975;
    Aah, this pic. Yes, that looks like the Academy. Good catch!
    Yes - this is the Academy. I was just there a few weeks ago - they are in an area just inside the entrance, where there are usually snack tables and a place to buy snacks - miniature deli.

Since this is the screencaps thread I'll put my question here ...............(maybe ryvetted or sanlee can help answer this):

Has there been any SC showing Jake actually kissing Vienna ? Other than the boat where he is leaning over what has been identified as Vienna.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3795641;
    Since this is the screencaps thread I'll put my question here ...............(maybe ryvetted or sanlee can help answer this):

Has there been any SC showing Jake actually kissing Vienna ? Other than the boat where he is leaning over what has been identified as Vienna.
    UUmm - good question - and I would have to say - not that I recall - could be wrong tho LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3795645;
    UUmm - good question - and I would have to say - not that I recall - could be wrong tho LOL
    He kissed her boo boo on her leg...

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3795641;

Not that i've seen! None so far...
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3795655;
    Not that i've seen! None so far...
    Thanks. I thought not. Hopefully there will be some in ep3 otherwise this will looks worse than Jesse being f1.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3795661;
    Thanks. I thought not. Hopefully there will be some in ep3 otherwise this will looks worse than Jesse being f1.
    IF the bungee jump date is followed by a hot tub scene...i'm sure they'll be some kissing going on...
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Another SC question (sorry I keep asking all these questions but I myself can recognise no one !) :

Who is the girl hugging Jake where he appears to be crying into her shoulder ?
    I think she is wearing a black tank top and has her hair in a pony tail. Her hair appears (to me) to be brown to dark blonde.

Has she been identified yet ?
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3795764;
    Another SC question (sorry I keep asking all these questions but I myself can recognise no one !) :

Who is the girl hugging Jake where he appears to be crying into her shoulder ?
    I think she is wearing a black tank top and has her hair in a pony tail. Her hair appears (to me) to be brown to dark blonde.

Has she been identified yet ?
    It's okay....there is nothing else to sleuth as of right now anyway. I think it's Ali when she is let go at the Wilshire hotel at the F4. Some people don't think it's Ali, but that it's Tenley.

This is a comparison that i thought matched perfectly: