Page 10 of 417 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3784229;
    I don't think that's a shopping bag with Ali and Jake. It looks like a bag to hold the wine and stuff.
    It looks like a picnic basket to me. Also the blue dress that Ali is wearing with Jake, looks like the same thing that she was wearing at the beginning, when they highlighted her. Maybe filmed at the same time since they were in her adopted hometown.

Since we see Ali in the white coat, at what we presume is her HTD in MA, then is the picnic with Golden Gate Bridge during the SF episode?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3784204;
    We never saw an interaction with Gia at all, yet we see screencaps all over which indicate that she is in the F3. The same thing happened with Melissa.

Allie was #3 out of the limo as was Melissa. Jake said that he was very impressed with Allie. She was someone he normally would have trouble approaching?
    She said she was afraid of flying; he said he could "fix" that. (Connection)

It was obvious that he and Tenley connected. She let him know the kind of qualities about herself that we know he says he likes. (Connection)

This one is strange because there is not HT or FD, but Corrie scored an impressive connection with the "handyman" and the 3 priorities questions.

He was impressed with how "positive" Ashley is, and how much energy Vienna has.

He and Ella obviously connected on the babies.

Did we see any HDs or FDs that could be Beth? She sounded competitive and could be the F2.

Thank you for the reply. All great points to think about. I did catch him telling Ali they would have to fix that so no big surprise she flies with him on the next epi. I did not catch anything with Beth that could point to a FD or HTD but I am leaving that up to the experts. It looked to me like Ella was in a helicopter?!? Waiting for proof in the SCs.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by laurabadora14;3784228;
    Thanks So what does the fact that she was wearing the white dress into the FD have to do with if she makes it to F2 or not?
    Is there a cap of this? Because I don't remember it.

I'm going to say that this is perhaps Corrie because she is wearing something similar in the cap below.

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3784209;
    The cap we have of Jake crying with Tenley, after seeing it in the new preview... I think it's Ali. The hair looks more blonde closer to the head. Tenley's hair would be darker in that lighting.

Also, I think it matches with this cap
    You could very well be right....especially after we have been trying to label that pic as being Tenley's long hair.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3784242;
    I'm going to say that this is perhaps Corrie because she is wearing something similar in the cap below.

The body type totally looks like Corrie to me as well. I bet we won't see it on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3784239;
    Thank you for the reply. All great points to think about. I did catch him telling Ali they would have to fix that so no big surprise she flies with him on the next epi. I did not catch anything with Beth that could point to a FD or HTD but I am leaving that up to the experts. It looked to me like Ella was in a helicopter?!? Waiting for proof in the SCs.
    Yes, I did see Ella in a helicopter, so you are not alone there. lol!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Rozlyn, I have seen her and I can't place her. ....thinking
    thatsaaalotaawords...

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3784242;

Any clue where this is? Coit Tower maybe???

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3784249;
    Any clue where this is? Coit Tower maybe???
    Not sure, but IF those caps match, then she is with other girls in that bottom cap.