Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3799553;
    [/B]

Is it certain that there is a 2:1 date or could it be a 3:1 date and then two 1:1 dates like during Jason's season? Maybe Ali is with Gia & Vienna and Corrie & Tenley go on 1:1 dates since they haven't had one yet. During Jason's season, on the F5 episode, Melissa got a 2nd 1:1 date, Naomi got her first 1:1 and Jillian, Molly & Stephanie, who had already had 1:1's, went on a 3:1 date. Just wondering because it would be unusual that only one of the girls (Corrie) would have no 1:1. Do you guys have a sc of someone else in the location of Corrie and Jake on the "log" date?
    Well it gets tricky when we get to the F5 women. We know that Gia and Vienna are on a date together because it's shown in the screencap. I guess it is possible that another girl is on the date with them and we just don't see her in the caps. I never really thought of that. Maybe Ali is also on the date leaving Corrie and Tenley with 1:1's. That would actually make alot of sense. lol
    Last edited by sanlee; 01-18-2010 at 02:24 AM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Someone check to see if this is correct:

Week 3
    8 are at the comedy club - Ali, Tenley,Corrie, Ashleigh, Jessie, Elizabeth, Kathryn, Michelle
    Vienna goes bungie jumping
    Ella Goes to Sea World

Week 4
    There are 6 at the Beach - Ali, Tenley, Vienna, Corrie, Ashleigh, Jessie,
    Gia is at the winery on a picnic
    And then there is the 2:1 date at Big Sur - probably at the campground
    Four are eliminated

Week 5
    Ali is shopping, visiting the wine bar, and picnicing overlooking GG Bridge
    Corrie is walking on the log in GG Park, floating in the boat, and maybe the Beach Chalet
    Tenley is riding the stret car going to Coit Tower & dinner
    Gia and Vienna are at the Castle

Week 6 - hometown dates
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3799561;
    Someone check to see if this is correct:

Week 3
    8 are at the comedy club - Ali, Tenley,Corrie, Ashleigh, Jessie, Elizabeth, Kathryn, Michelle
    Vienna goes bungie jumping
    Ella Goes to Sea World

Week 4
    There are 6 at the Beach - Ali, Tenley, Vienna, Corrie, Ashleigh, Jessie,
    Gia is at the winery on a picnic
    And then there is the 2:1 date at Big Sur - probably at the campground
    Four are eliminated

Week 5
    Ali is shopping, visiting the wine bar, and picnicing overlooking GG Bridge
    Corrie is walking on the log in GG Park, floating in the boat, and maybe the Beach Chalet
    Tenley is riding the stret car going to Coit Tower & dinner
    Gia and Vienna are at the Castle

Week 6 - hometown dates
    That all looks right to me.

Something to note, Ali's visit to the wine bar was the same day as the RC, so it's not a date, but more of a SQT kinda thing. Like Jillian and Jason at the coffee shop is what somebody compared it to.

Well, they closed the restaurant for filming, not even letting the owners husband in and of course, the usual confidentiality forms.
    Ottimista Enoteca-Café, San Francisco's Premier Traditional Italian Wine Bar!

And, there seems to be three distinct SF activities, not groups.
    Last edited by jelle; 01-18-2010 at 02:41 AM.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by Poodles;3799541;
    Ashleigh is not on the Big Sur date. It is Kathyrn, Valishia, and Elizabeth (2 of those 3, whichever are not sent home this week).

Ashleigh and Jessie are sent home at the RC. Ashleigh is seen crying on the steps of the Villa.
    Corrie is seen shocked at some "camping" venue, and is seen on the beach as one of the 6. Ashleigh seems to be at the Villa venue in Saratoga (near Big Sur)

The press release is clear:

2 to a winery (north Santa Barbara) -- GIA and [Elizabeth, Valishia or Kathryn]
    6 at Pismo Beach (dune buggies, 6 are seen toasting)
    3 to the Big Sur (camping shots????) [some of the 6 are included again, weird]
    5 remain at the end
    4 of those end up in a nunnery ... oh wait I made that up.

1 goes home from the winery, leaving 8 girls,or leaving 9 girls, with the other going home at some later point in the episode?

6 of those get the beach date, then 3 get Big Sur? But that doesn't work either since Corrie is camping and at the beach.

So I think Jake's hissy fit (MR WRITE, PLEASE tell us what town that is so we can put it on the itenerary map ... that would really help, incidentally) and rose burning and Corrie being shocked is part of an evening where ALL are camping out??

It's a mess.

I believe it is written to confuse us on elimination. It's like those awful logic questions on the LSAT. We have not figured out epi 4.

Hi jlccaz...It was discussed upthread that the expression used e.g. 2 on a winery date would include Jake in the count. That is why it is thought this is Gia's 1:1 time. We know from other sources that a 2:1 date goes sour and since two of the F4 are on a 2:1 and it doesn't happen there, the camping date is a logical place for both contestants to be leaving.

It was broken down earlier as:

1:1 winery
    6 on the beach date
    2:1 camping date

That equals 9. Both from the camping date are dismissed leaving 7. Two are dismissed at the Rose Ceremony (or one leaves or is dismissed earlier?) leaving 5.

Saratoga is "over the hill" from Santa Cruz and close to San Jose. It is perhaps a 2-3 hour drive from Big Sur. To me it is looking like the road trip rose ceremony takes place in Saratoga.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3799555;
    Well it gets tricky when we get to the F5 women. We know that Gia and Vienna are on a date together because it's shown in the screencap. I guess it is possible that another girl is on the date with them and we just don't see her in the caps. I never really thought of that. Maybe Ali is also on the date leaving Corrie and Tenley with 1:1's. That would actually make alot of sense. lol

And this would explain why no one leaves from this date. And it never made sense to me that Jake would have 2 2:1 dates instead of the usual 1, especially since we know he sent both of them packing on it.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3799555;
    I'm going to be in Napa the week of the 25th. I'll try to get to Castillo di Amorosa and see if I can get someone there to tell me if there were 2 women or 3 women with Jake. If I find out anything, I'll let you all know. Other than name/description of the 3rd woman (if there is one), anything else I should ask?

Quote Originally Posted by beader;3799687;
    I'm going to be in Napa the week of the 25th. I'll try to get to Castillo di Amorosa and see if I can get someone there to tell me if there were 2 women or 3 women with Jake. If I find out anything, I'll let you all know. Other than name/description of the 3rd woman (if there is one), anything else I should ask?
    If you can find a sneaky employee to help you out:

Ask about Vienna and Gia's personalities, what are they like?

Did they get to see any of the filming at length? If so, what was there opinion of what they saw.

Will they give us a discount to go there?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3799693;
    If you can find a sneaky employee to help you out:

Ask about Vienna and Gia's personalities, what are they like?

Did they get to see any of the filming at length? If so, what was there opinion of what they saw.

Will they give us a discount to go there?
    Doesn't the description say that it's a date for Jake and two of the women at the Napa Winery? Scratch out what i said about 3 women being there!!!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."