Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3796618;
    Corrie. She's on the log (Stow Lake) and at the Science Academy (kiss)
    Well if Corrie makes up the F5 left, that means Ashleigh and Elizabeth are on a 2:1 date at Big Sur and BOTH of the little teasers get sent home. Is that correct?

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3799513;
    There is also a sc of Vienna entering a room full of wine barrels besides the sc of her and Gia on the tower. I thought this was a 2-1 date where he didn't send anybody home. However, that sure looks like Vienna on that beach date glued, as usual, to Jake's left side. Maybe she just crashed Jake & Gia's 1:1 date. Wouldn't be surprised.

Have any of you noticed that in almost every scene, Vienna is running to greet him first, sitting beside him, etc, like a little leach/leech? I think V is immature and frankly I will be shocked if he indeed ends up with her.
    I don't think the 2:1 with Gia and Vienna is in the same week as the beach group date.

Along with the beach group date is the 2:1 date and Gia's 1:1 date to the Sanford Winery.

The next week is Gia and Vienna's 2:1 date thingy. Right?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3799513;
    There is also a sc of Vienna entering a room full of wine barrels besides the sc of her and Gia on the tower. I thought this was a 2-1 date where he didn't send anybody home. However, that sure looks like Vienna on that beach date glued, as usual, to Jake's left side. Maybe she just crashed Jake & Gia's 1:1 date. Wouldn't be surprised.

Have any of you noticed that in almost every scene, Vienna is running to greet him first, sitting beside him, etc, like a little leach/leech? I think V is immature and frankly I will be shocked if he indeed ends up with her.

The beach date where she's glued to Jakes side is in Pismo on a Dune Buggy date. (Gia's at a winery on a 1:1) in Episode 4.

The sc of Vienna entering the wine barrel room (2:1 with Gia) is in San Francisco in Episode 5.

Tommorow night's dates: Epi3

Vienna 1:1
    Comedy Group date: Ali, Corrie, Beth, Jessie, Michelle, Tenley, Kathryn, and Ashleigh.
    Ella 1:1

No date: Gia and Valisha

Jan. 25th: Epi4

Gia 1:1
    Beach Group date: Ashleigh, Jessie, Ali, Corrie, Tenley, Vienna.
    2:1 Kathryn, Valisha, Elizabeth - Whichever "two" stays past tommorow night.

Feb. 1st: Epi5

2:1 Gia and Vienna
    1:1 Tenley
    Ali and Corrie get some type of date together or by themselves?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3796769;
    DEPARTURES:

EPI 3 -- last LA dates
    Ella
    Michele
    AND Valishia or Kathryn or Elizabeth

EPI 4 -- RV trip up the coast (Santa Rosa (2), Pismo (6), "Big Sur" (3) dates)
    Ashleigh [screencap crying in front of Saratoga venue]
    Jessie [screencap puts her on the beach, plus mathematical deduction given only 5 remaining, and Corrie photo'd at Golden Gate park]
    AND Valishia or Kathryn or Elizabeth (the "other 2", following epi 3 departure)

EPI 5 (only 5 remain, our final 4, plus Corrie)
    Corrie -- leaves after Golden Gate date, probably at RC

EPI 6
    Ali [quits] -- from Beverly Wilshire RC -- after HTD

EPI 7
    Gia leaves [RS; screen caps put Vienna and Tenley in Jade/Jalousie LCD area or facilities]

EPI 8
    Tenley leaves [only RS as source]

-------

Have some already been sent packing before the 6 get to Pismo (everyone who remains gets to go in the dune buggies??) Gia survives the Santa Ynez winery visit, but someone else does not?

Anyway, I'm frustrated by unknown exit dates and circumstances for:

Elizabeth
    Valishia
    Kathryn

-----------

We need to get to work on PIs or Facebook sign-in's or friends/family or SOMETHING.

Does anyone know why Ali quits the show after the HTD? I think RS said he didn't know, but it might be work related. After seeing the commercial for Monday night 1/18 and Michelle accusing Ali of saying she didn't know if she could stay with Jake kissing all the other girls, it makes me think she might not have been able take the process any longer because of her feelings.JMO

Also, Elizabeth may be going home Ep3 1/18. I thought the 3rd woman to be sent home, including Ella & Michelle, would be Valisha, but there is a sc of Jake kissing Valisha on the InStyle date last week. I just didn't think he would send someone home that he had kissed and keep Ms. Kiss-Me, Kiss-Me-Not Elizabeth.

I am also frustrated about not knowing for sure the departures of Valisha, Elizabeth and Kathryn. By the first week, the sleuthers on here usually know the order of departure for all the girls, except for the F2 or 3.

Quote Originally Posted by KathnToast;3796776;
    So the date in Big Sur IS on a 2:1 date? And since we know he sends neither of them home on the second winery date, the Big Sure date must be the one where he sends both home. Weird, since that's the date where he has his "I'm not sending anyone home" tantrum.
    However, it is also the date where he is seen throwing the rose in the fire. After his tantrum, he did the exact opposite and it looks like he sent them both home. It looks like that would be Ashleigh and Valisha/Elizabeth (don't know which gets booted Week 3) both getting sent home at Big Sur.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3799532;
    However, it is also the date where he is seen throwing the rose in the fire. After his tantrum, he did the exact opposite and it looks like he sent them both home. It looks like that would be Ashleigh and Valisha/Elizabeth (don't know which gets booted Week 3) both getting sent home at Big Sur.
    Ashleigh is not on the Big Sur date. It is Kathyrn, Valishia, and Elizabeth (2 of those 3, whichever are not sent home this week).

Ashleigh and Jessie are sent home at the RC. Ashleigh is seen crying on the steps of the Villa.

During the 4/3 RC when Ali quits the show, according to the season clips shown at the end of episode 1, Jake picks up a rose and then puts it back down and he says something like "I need just a minute" or maybe he says "Ali, can I see you for a minute?" I couldn't quite catch it, but he says something that ends in "a minute". I know this is the 4/3 RC because of his tie which also matches the one he is wearing in those same clips when he is sitting down with his LH fingers entertwined with a girls (Ali) hand anxiously rubbing her hand with his RH. It only shows their hands. There is also the clip of him and a girl (Ali) hugging and he kisses her neck and you can see tears in his eyes before he lowers his eyes and buries his mouth into her shoulder. I think Ep6 HTD RC is going to be a tear jerker.

I think, since Jake says in interviews that he fell in love with "several" women during the show, I think he tells Ali that he loves her during their goodbye. He has to say "several" because how can he explain telling Ali he loves her and then picks someone else who he says he is "head over heels in love" with according to those vo in the season clips? I still can't figure out why he says "I hope she says yes", with the word "hope" emphasized. It seems to me that he should know by that point if the girl will say yes or not.

It's late and I'm just rambling.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3799523;
    The beach date where she's glued to Jakes side is in Pismo on a Dune Buggy date. (Gia's at a winery on a 1:1) in Episode 4.

The sc of Vienna entering the wine barrel room (2:1 with Gia) is in San Francisco in Episode 5.
    Well, as you can see, I am really on top of things. I don't think I'll ever figure out this season. Thanks for the correction.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3799524;
    Tommorow night's dates: Epi3

Vienna 1:1
    Comedy Group date: Ali, Corrie, Beth, Jessie, Michelle, Tenley, Kathryn, and Ashleigh.
    Ella 1:1

No date: Gia and Valisha

Jan. 25th: Epi4

Gia 1:1
    Beach Group date: Ashleigh, Jessie, Ali, Corrie, Tenley, Vienna.
    2:1 Kathryn, Valisha, Elizabeth - Whichever "two" stays past tommorow night.

Feb. 1st: Epi5

2:1 Gia and Vienna
    1:1 Tenley
    Ali and Corrie get some type of date together or by themselves?

Is it certain that there is a 2:1 date or could it be a 3:1 date and then two 1:1 dates like during Jason's season? Maybe Ali is with Gia & Vienna and Corrie & Tenley go on 1:1 dates since they haven't had one yet. During Jason's season, on the F5 episode, Melissa got a 2nd 1:1 date, Naomi got her first 1:1 and Jillian, Molly & Stephanie, who had already had 1:1's, went on a 3:1 date. Just wondering because it would be unusual that only one of the girls (Corrie) would have no 1:1. Do you guys have a sc of someone else in the location of Corrie and Jake on the "log" date?