Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

So the date in Big Sur IS on a 2:1 date? And since we know he sends neither of them home on the second winery date, the Big Sure date must be the one where he sends both home. Weird, since that's the date where he has his "I'm not sending anyone home" tantrum.

Quote Originally Posted by KathnToast;3796776;
    So the date in Big Sur IS on a 2:1 date? And since we know he sends neither of them home on the second winery date, the Big Sure date must be the one where he sends both home. Weird, since that's the date where he has his "I'm not sending anyone home" tantrum.
    I know. It almost makes a person want to watch to see what happens. dramadramadramadramadrama

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3796639;
    Do you really think they spent 4 days in the RV? I'm thinking most likely it was only one night...

A ways back - I think from CH?? - trip from LA to San Fran - close quarters = RV....
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Anyone know the order of the dates this week?!

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3799432;
    Anyone know the order of the dates this week?!
    Hm, I don't know but Ali said she told Jake she didn't like him picking Vienna for the 1:1, so the Lovitz date had to be after the Bungee Bridge?

Maybe Ella's date was either the day before Lovitz or the day after Bungee.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3791714;
    Ella is dispatched from SeaWorld. Michelle is dispatched because Jake has kissed everyone ans she gets pissy.
    I think there is a sc of Jake kissing Michelle right before he tells her to hit the road. Of course, I'm sure he kisses her to try to sooth her ruffled feathers, but when that didn't work, he ditched her. Yesssss! He gets a lot of extra brownie points for doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3799494;
    Hm, I don't know but Ali said she told Jake she didn't like him picking Vienna for the 1:1, so the Lovitz date had to be after the Bungee Bridge?

Maybe Ella's date was either the day before Lovitz or the day after Bungee.
    What if... Ella has the first 1:1 and doesn't come back with a rose. Then Vienna has the second and does? That would ruffle Ali's feathers even more.

I think Vienna's will be the first, then the group date and then Ella's. Just my guess though.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3799502;
    What if... Ella has the first 1:1 and doesn't come back with a rose. Then Vienna has the second and does? That would ruffle Ali's feathers even more.

I think Vienna's will be the first, then the group date and then Ella's. Just my guess though.
    They usually don't put two 1:1 dates back to back...so yeah it will probably be one of the 1:1's, the group date, then the other 1:1.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I don't know about yall, but I just hate those dates where the girls have to perform, like at the Comedy club in ep3. I am always embarrassed for them and feel sorry for them since I would be too shy to do that. I would just say that I would go home.

I think they started doing this during Brad's season. Remember during Jason's season they wrote the songs and performed. I think that would be so awful for someone who is timid. I wonder how our gloomy Michelle does in her performance at the Comedy club tomorrow night?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3796600;
    The lantern pic is in S.F.
    The one I'm talking about is the St. Ynez winery (Sanford)

Vienna is on the Dune Buggy date while Gia is at the winery.
    There is also a sc of Vienna entering a room full of wine barrels besides the sc of her and Gia on the tower. I thought this was a 2-1 date where he didn't send anybody home. However, that sure looks like Vienna on that beach date glued, as usual, to Jake's left side. Maybe she just crashed Jake & Gia's 1:1 date. Wouldn't be surprised.

Have any of you noticed that in almost every scene, Vienna is running to greet him first, sitting beside him, etc, like a little leach/leech? I think V is immature and frankly I will be shocked if he indeed ends up with her.