Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3796653;
    can't a girl get a laugh around here?
    LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3796662;
    That reference is mine, and is a marker for where the entire entourage was by date/time, not where a date activity occurred (crew had dinner in Paso Robles).
    Ah! Okay gotcha!

FORT Fogey

LOL! I'll laugh with you, anders. I was thinking the same thing.

Can you imagine 9 women crammed in an RV, Jake included I guess, along with all their baggage (luggage and otherwise) and (at least) a hired driver for DAYS on end. Get that many women cackling in a restricted space and the sheer volume would have me bailing out at the first stop. You know they had to stop for potty breaks every 30 minutes -- because women can never coordinate those things, ya gotta go when ya gotta go. At least last season they had that nice train to spread out in. Maybe this is why Jake cut from 9 to 5 instead of 6 at the end. It's hard to hide your bad habits when you're travelling together.

When I first read that Jake + 9 women (+ crew) take an extended road trip in an RV, I figured that it was ripe for drama, even if they did stay overnights in hotels (which I'm sure that they did). They'd have to have at least 1 camera person and 2 producers aboard (to manipulate and capture the drama), and maybe more if it was a larrrrge RV. Can't be leaving anyone unattended unless they're in the bathroom (alone).

I thought "maybe that's how 4 get let go". It's like a compressed version of Jillian's train ride, with massively less space on the vehicle.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3796678;
    LOL! I'll laugh with you, anders. I was thinking the same thing.

Can you imagine 9 women crammed in an RV, Jake included I guess, along with all their baggage (luggage and otherwise) and (at least) a hired driver for DAYS on end. Get that many women cackling in a restricted space and the sheer volume would have me bailing out at the first stop. You know they had to stop for potty breaks every 30 minutes -- because women can never coordinate those things, ya gotta go when ya gotta go. At least last season they had that nice train to spread out in. Maybe this is why Jake cut from 9 to 5 instead of 6 at the end. It's hard to hide your bad habits when you're travelling together.
    Too many girls in a small confined space is the reason I have yet to roadtrip with my friends for spring break. I can barely handle it for an hour in a car, let alone over 20 hours. I'll take the next plane out please!
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

And of course I'm picturing Mom and Pop's RV that fits about 2.75 people on the day they didn't eat.....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3796681;

When I first read that Jake + 9 women (+ crew) take an extended road trip in an RV, I figured that it was ripe for drama, even if they did stay overnights in hotels (which I'm sure that they did). They'd have to have at least 1 camera person and 2 producers aboard (to manipulate and capture the drama), and maybe more if it was a larrrrge RV. Can't be leaving anyone unattended unless they're in the bathroom (alone).

I thought "maybe that's how 4 get let go". It's like a compressed version of Jillian's train ride, with massively less space on the vehicle.

All scrunched in like Bevin and Andy in the jeep ride! The camera men were just so cozy!..lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3796694;
    All scrunched in like Bevin and Andy in the jeep ride! The camera men were just so cozy!..lol!
    Hopefully the on-board RV stuff was good (read: bad) enough to make it onto the episodes.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3796618;
    Corrie. She's on the log (Stow Lake) and at the Science Academy (kiss)
    DEPARTURES:

EPI 3 -- last LA dates
    Ella
    Michele
    AND Valishia or Kathryn or Elizabeth

EPI 4 -- RV trip up the coast (Santa Rosa (2), Pismo (6), "Big Sur" (3) dates)
    Ashleigh [screencap crying in front of Saratoga venue]
    Jessie [screencap puts her on the beach, plus mathematical deduction given only 5 remaining, and Corrie photo'd at Golden Gate park]
    AND Valishia or Kathryn or Elizabeth (the "other 2", following epi 3 departure)

EPI 5 (only 5 remain, our final 4, plus Corrie)
    Corrie -- leaves after Golden Gate date, probably at RC

EPI 6
    Ali [quits] -- from Beverly Wilshire RC -- after HTD

EPI 7
    Gia leaves [RS; screen caps put Vienna and Tenley in Jade/Jalousie LCD area or facilities]

EPI 8
    Tenley leaves [only RS as source]

-------

Have some already been sent packing before the 6 get to Pismo (everyone who remains gets to go in the dune buggies??) Gia survives the Santa Ynez winery visit, but someone else does not?

Anyway, I'm frustrated by unknown exit dates and circumstances for:

Elizabeth
    Valishia
    Kathryn
    -----------

We need to get to work on PIs or Facebook sign-in's or friends/family or SOMETHING.