Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Laughs abound when Jake takes eight women to the famous Jon Lovitz Comedy Club, but who will get the last laugh when the ladies find out they are the ones performing? -Tenley, Allie, Jessie, Kathryn, Michelle
    Who are the eight in addition to Tenley Ali Jessie Kathryn and Michelle, haven't we figured that out yet?

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3791846;
    Who are the eight in addition to Tenley Ali Jessie Kathryn and Michelle, haven't we figured that out yet?
    Corrie, Elizabeth, and Ashleigh.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

1. Anyone know what order the dates are in Epi 2 ?

Is the 1 on 1 (Ali/Jake) the 1st, second or third date.

Also,

2. Has there been any media mention of which Chicago songs will be highlighted in this episode ?

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3792088;

Also,

2. Has there been any media mention of which Chicago songs will be highlighted in this episode ?

Thanks in advance
    I don't remember the order they were in real time, but it looks like most of the epi descriptions I've seen have the InStyle date first, the 1-1 with Ali second, and the Magic Mountain date third. That could be wrong though.

And the only song I've heard mentioned is "You're the Inspiration". They may play another one, also, though.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3792092;
    I don't remember the order they were in real time, but it looks like most of the epi descriptions I've seen have the InStyle date first, the 1-1 with Ali second, and the Magic Mountain date third. That could be wrong though.

And the only song I've heard mentioned is "You're the Inspiration". They may play another one, also, though.
    Thanks.

I'm going to be a puddle tomorrow night, what with the song ^^^, the band and Jake'n'Ali.

FORT Fogey

This season might well be the best opportunity for most posters to view the show with an emotional detachment. Meaning, not many are invested in this bach as much so his choice is more one of curiosity and how he got there vs. rooting for him to pick their favorites like in previous shows e.g. Jillian's season where there were 3 clear favorites each making a case for why they were the best choice for her. It's more like betting on a horse at the racetrack.

I doubt Chicago will sing "If You Leave Me Now..."
    that would be cruel!

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3792088;

Also,

Thanks in advance
    During the preview they were singing "Saturday In The Park".

Season 14, Episode 3
    Episode Synopsis: Twelve bachelorettes remain. Two of them get one-on-one dates (to San Diego's Sea World and bungee jumping in the San Gabriel Mountains, respectively), and eight others accompany Jake to the Jon Lovitz Comedy Club in Hollywood, where they're on the bill. Following the club outing, one contestant finds nothing funny about a rooftop party in downtown L.A., and another contestant displeases Jake and is dispatched prior to the rose ceremony. Following it, the field stands at nine. Original Air Date: Jan 18, 2010

Jake and the nine remaining bachelorettes take an RV jaunt up the California coast that includes a date for three in the Big Sur and a date for two at a Santa Ynez winery. Jake takes the other six to Pismo Beach for dune-buggy riding. Roses are at stake in all three dates, and only five candidates remain by the trip's conclusion.
    From TV GUIDE.

Hooray. NEW INFO!