Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3835043;
    Great point! I went back and found that the FRC aired on November 19th and the ATFR show aired the day after on the 20th. Perhaps the explanation is that the ATFR show description was put onto that site that I found it on days or weeks after it aired. I don't see how they would release that before the finale either.
    Great job again Maybe they relased it on the 20th.

SEASON FINALE

IT’S ONE OF THE MOST ROMANTIC AND DRAMATIC NIGHTS EVER ON ABC,
    ON THE SEASON FINALE OF “THE BACHELOR: ON THE WINGS OF LOVE,”
    MONDAY, MARCH 1

And Immediately Following the Season Finale, Both Tenley and Vienna Join Jake
    to Look Back at the Dramatic Ending to His Journey to Find Love,
    on “The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love: After the Final Rose”

America Will Get a Sneak Peek at Next Season’s Bachelorette

“Episode 1408” – In this emotional special conclusion, Jake prepares to make one of the most difficult choices of this life. His search for love is now narrowed down to two very different women -- Tenley and Vienna -- and he is falling in love with both of them. Now, after having his family meet them on the exotic island of St. Lucia, he must make one final heart-wrenching decision that could change his life forever, on the season finale of “The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love,” MONDAY, MARCH 1 (8:00-10:05 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

With Jake’s search for his soul mate over, he talks to Chris Harrison about both Tenley and Vienna, taking us back to that final day in St. Lucia. And both women are back with Jake to discuss the dramatic outcome of this rollercoaster season. Then America will be introduced to the next “Bachelorette” who will have a chance to find her Prince Charming, on the one-hour special, “The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love: After the Final Rose,” MONDAY, MARCH 1 (10:05-11:00 p.m., ET).

Jake’s family arrives in St. Lucia to meet the final two women and offer their advice. Jake is very clear on one thing: He cannot choose a woman who does not get along with this family. Tenley makes a winning impression over brunch, but she feels compelled to be honest with Jake’s mom about her past and the fact that she’s divorced. The next day, Vienna immediately admits that she didn’t get along with the other women in the house. Jake’s mom is quick to notice some warning signs about Vienna and shares them with her son. Vienna’s brutal honesty and confrontational style don’t go over well, and the family wonders if she would ever fit in with them.

The women both have one last romantic date with Jake. He takes Vienna to a steamy mud bath in St. Lucia’s volcanic sulphur springs. There’s no question that he has plenty of passion for her, but will that chemistry translate into a lifelong commitment? Now Vienna worries that she might well lose Jake.

The next day Tenley and Jake cast off in a sleek private yacht for a wonderful day of snorkeling among the dolphins in the coral reefs of St. Lucia. This time he’s worried that, although he has an incredible emotional connection with Tenley, their chemistry may be lagging behind. When he shares his concerns with her, she is hurt and anxious that she might lose Jake to Vienna.

Jake has pulled no punches in his search for true love this season, but how could that search end with two women as different as Tenley and Vienna? Both women have captured his heart and both would love to share their lives with him. How and whom will he choose? Will he prove that, this time at least, nice guys don’t finish last in love?

The remaining two women are:

Tenley, 25, a college admissions representative from Newberg, OR
    Vienna, 23, a marketing representative from Sanford, FL
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

So his family really doesn't take to Vienna, at least as far as ABC will show us. Under the bus she goes, once more!

I particularly think that this quote covers it all:
    Jake has pulled no punches in his search for true love this season, but how could that search end with two women as different as Tenley and Vienna? Both women have captured his heart and both would love to share their lives with him. How and whom will he choose? Will he prove that, this time at least, nice guys don’t finish last in love?
    Goes back to what others said... the whole storyline was "Nice guys really do finish last." If he is with Vienna, and he's unhappy, he only has himself to blame. He was only warned what seemed like 50 thousand times.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3837073;

Goes back to what others said... the whole storyline was "Nice guys really do finish last." If he is with Vienna, and he's unhappy, he only has himself to blame. He was only warned what seemed like 50 thousand times.
    It's also irony: The guy who went to such great lengths to warn Jillian about a "bad boy" refused to listen to the same warnings.

I would like to hear Vienna's side of the story.

How and whom will he choose?

Sounds weird to say it like that. Why say how? fishy

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3837189;
    It's also irony: The guy who went to such great lengths to warn Jillian about a "bad boy" refused to listen to the same warnings.

I would like to hear Vienna's side of the story.
    I have polled myself on this topic as well, in anticipation of next Monday's show and any follow-on VIENNA SPEAKS OUT FOR THE FIRST TIME opportunities that come her way. I can report back that I am uninterested, even if Ellen D and Diana Sawyer and Katie Couric and Barbara Walters did the interview together.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3837197;
    I have polled myself on this topic as well, in anticipation of next Monday's show and any follow-on VIENNA SPEAKS OUT FOR THE FIRST TIME opportunities that come her way. I can report back that I am uninterested, even if Ellen D and Diana Sawyer and Katie Couric and Barbara Walters did the interview together.
    LOL!

For some reason, Vienna's side of the story does interest me. Roz's story didn't. Who knows why.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3837197;
    I"m with you on that. I've had enough he said, she said. Over it

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3837638;
    LOL!

For some reason, Vienna's side of the story does interest me. Roz's story didn't. Who knows why.
    It'll be very interesting to see how Jake explains his interviews, his body language with Vienna and how she will handle herself.

P.S. I love love your avatar veg!

Episode 1408?
    As in the John Cusack movie 1408 where he's trapped in a hotel annd has to burn it down to escape?

PRICELESS!