Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Quote Originally Posted by BAMAGAL05;3833351;
    if my memory serves me right Reid was not @ WTA. They said he has a previous engagement that he had to attend.
    Yup, he wasn't there. Probably because he was returning on the finale.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by BAMAGAL05;3833351;
    if my memory serves me right Reid was not @ WTA. They said he has a previous engagement that he had to attend.
    You are correct. He was at the ATFR though.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3832863;
    The only women that completed for the final rose are/were Tenley and Vienna, so I doubt there will be any of the other women present at the ATFR.
    It's not been done in the past, that would be too much like tag team wrestling. The women vs Jake; he would need a super high rail to hang over for that finale.
    They also might announce the new Bachelorette like they did Jillian at the ATFR2 with Jason.

I would love to read again the ATFR description for Brad Womack's season. If memory serves me right, it sounds a lot like Jake's ATFR description.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3832863;
    The only women that completed for the final rose are/were Tenley and Vienna, so I doubt there will be any of the other women present at the ATFR.It's not been done in the past, that would be too much like tag team wrestling. The women vs Jake; he would need a super high rail to hang over for that finale.

I think Fleiss won't pass up the opportunity to display his "golden girl" on TV. I'm sure, she'll be introduce as the next bachelorette on the ATFR.

Here is the ABC Medianet blurb for Brad's FRC
    SEASON FINALE

IT’S ONE OF THE MOST ROMANTIC AND DRAMATIC NIGHTS EVER ON ABC,
    ON THE SEASON FINALE OF “THE BACHELOR,” MONDAY, NOVEMBER 19

** -- With Time Running Out, Brad Makes a Momentous Decision That
    Makes “Bachelor” History – Will it Be DeAnna or Jenni?

** -- And the Story Comes to an Emotional Completion on
    “The Bachelor: After the Final Rose,” Tuesday, November 20

“Episode 1108” – In this gripping special conclusion, Brad prepares to make one of the most difficult decisions of this life. He invites the two remaining Bachelorettes to his Malibu home to meet his family, and the women lay their hearts on the line, each trying to guarantee that she will be the one to get Brad’s final rose. But in the most shocking and dramatic moment in “Bachelor” history, Brad makes a last-minute decision that changes everything, on the season finale of “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, NOVEMBER 19 (10:02-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3834975;
    Here is the ABC Medianet blurb for Brad's FRC
    Thanks for this jelle! Can you find the ATFR show description from Brad's season?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I did find an After the Final Rose Special description for Brad's season:

Brad is back to face DeAnna and Jenni after rejecting them both in the stunning season finale.
    DeAnna and Jenni's names were mentioned in that description.
    Last edited by sanlee; 02-22-2010 at 03:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3835036;
    I did find an After the Final Rose Special description for Brad's season:

DeAnna and Jenni's names were mentioned in that description.
    Good job Sanlee. Do you recall if the ATFR aired immediately after the FRC aired or were they on seperate days? If it aired immediately following the FRC I don't see how they could have ever released that description. It must have been the following week or something. I don't recall.

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3835038;
    Good job Sanlee. Do you recall if the ATFR aired immediately after the FRC aired or were they on seperate days? If it aired immediately following the FRC I don't see how they could have ever released that description. It must have been the following week or something. I don't recall.
    Great point! I went back and found that the FRC aired on November 19th and the ATFR show aired the day after on the 20th. Perhaps the explanation is that the ATFR show description was put onto that site that I found it on days or weeks after it aired. I don't see how they would release that before the finale either.