Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3832798;
    Do you suppose they will have more than just Vienna and Tenley....possibly add Gia and Ali? Just a thought since the bolded sounds like more than the F2 IMO.
    The only women that completed for the final rose are/were Tenley and Vienna, so I doubt there will be any of the other women present at the ATFR.
    It's not been done in the past, that would be too much like tag team wrestling. The women vs Jake; he would need a super high rail to hang over for that finale.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3832863;
    The only women that completed for the final rose are/were Tenley and Vienna, so I doubt there will be any of the other women present at the ATFR.
    It's not been done in the past, that would be too much like tag team wrestling. The women vs Jake; he would need a super high rail to hang over for that finale.
    Well, in all the interviews and videos they always mention his F4-- not just his F2.... also Jill's F3 were on ATFR. I don't see it as such a long shot. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3832874;
    Well, in all the interviews and videos they always mention his F4-- not just his F2.... also Jill's F3 were on ATFR. I don't see it as such a long shot. JMO
    But Reid was on the ATFR show because he returned on the finale right? Which was after the WTA.

Since Ali and Gia will be on the Women Tell All, they probably won't be on the ATFR show. imo.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3832879;
    But Reid was on the ATFR show because he returned on the finale right? Which was after the WTA.

Since Ali and Gia will be on the Women Tell All, they probably won't be on the ATFR show. imo.
    Could be, that is a good point... curious to see how it all pans out!

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3832881;
    Could be, that is a good point... curious to see how it all pans out!
    Me too! I'm really curious to know whether Jake and Vienna are together or not at this point.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3832884;
    Me too! I'm really curious to know whether Jake and Vienna are together or not at this point.

I hope it doesn't come to that...I'd settle for any other imaginable outcome! Even him going after crazy Michelle begging her to take him back!

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3832146;
    FROM TVGUIDE

FRC
    It’s down to Tenley and Vienna as Jake makes his final decision on the Caribbean Island St. Lucia. But first there’s one last date with each (a volcanic mud bath for Vienna and snorkeling for Tenley. Both women also meet Jake’s family, and Jake’s family has serious questions about both ladies

//clipped//
    Wait a minute! Tenley has to trudge through the jungles putting up with biting ants on the FD and then snorkeling for the LCD, while Vienna gets to sunbathe on a pirate ship for the FD and then relax while Jake rubs mud all over her for the LCD?! Geez, even the "unspoiled" viewers are "spoiled" by now.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3832168;
    sorry folks = my fault - here's the accurate description:

AFRC

A recap of the season finale featuring Jake and the women who competed for the final rose.

While attempting to find ATFR descriptions from past seasons, I hit on this post:

Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes View Post
    DeAnna's season ATFR description:

In a season retrospective, DeAnna and her two finalists discuss the challenges of the contest and the rose ceremony that ended it. Also: British Bachelor Matt Grant (2008) and his intended, Shayne Lamas, give an update on their relationship.

The actual episode in question is yet to be filmed, right? So, are they "scripting" it before the key players even meet face to face to discuss things? Seems odd. Why on earth would ABC want this out there already?

Jill's ATFR description said something about two jilted bachelors confront Jillian .

I think we can read into it when the epi description is released.

if my memory serves me right Reid was not @ WTA. They said he has a previous engagement that he had to attend.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3832938;
    While attempting to find ATFR descriptions from past seasons, I hit on this post:

Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes View Post
    DeAnna's season ATFR description:

In a season retrospective, DeAnna and her two finalists discuss the challenges of the contest and the rose ceremony that ended it. Also: British Bachelor Matt Grant (2008) and his intended, Shayne Lamas, give an update on their relationship.

The actual episode in question is yet to be filmed, right? So, are they "scripting" it before the key players even meet face to face to discuss things? Seems odd. Why on earth would ABC want this out there already?

Jill's ATFR description said something about two jilted bachelors confront Jillian .

I think we can read into it when the epi description is released.
    Anyone remembers what was said on Jason's?