Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Where is the adventure date? What - no ziplining or parasailing or...maybe these aren't offered on the island. Anyway from positioning, it would seem as though Tenley is in the F1 spot - 2nd date; while Gia is in the F3 spot - 1st date. Then again, canoodling on a pirate ship and imitating a classic movie as the waves at sunset wash over them. Vienna seems to be getting the most romantic date.

Gia - power skiff to a market
    Tenley - helicopter to a rain forest and sugar plantation (are they going for education this go around?)
    Vienna - make out sessions on a pirate ship and a sunset beach

From these descriptions, I would say that yes, Vienna is F1. But, they will do whatever they can to make sure Tenley appears to be in the running.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FROM TVGUIDE

FRC
    It’s down to Tenley and Vienna as Jake makes his final decision on the Caribbean Island St. Lucia. But first there’s one last date with each (a volcanic mud bath for Vienna and snorkeling for Tenley. Both women also meet Jake’s family, and Jake’s family has serious questions about both ladies

AFRC

A recap of the season finale featuring Jake and the women who competed for the final rose.

How very interesting the description for the AFRC .................hmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm

ETA: sorry folks something didnt look right - here's the accurate description - notice the 2 words I missed.
    Last edited by anders332; 02-18-2010 at 11:49 AM.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3832146;
    FROM TVGUIDE

AFRC

A recap of the season featuring Jake and the women who competed for the rose.

How very interesting the description for the AFRC .................hmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm
    Looks like we aren't gunna get a regular AFRC with Jake, Tenley and Vienna, huh?
    If it's just a recap of the season I'll be so mad!! lol

How many seasons in the past did we not get an AFRC? Just a handful right?

I only remember Travis and Charlie not having AFRC's but Charlie's FRC was live.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3832157;
    Looks like we aren't gunna get a regular AFRC with Jake, Tenley and Vienna. If it's just a recap of the season I'll be so mad!! lol

It does say "featuring Jake and the women" (Ughh, sounds like that horrid movie with Richard Gere: "Dr. T and the Women"). They'll "recap" the journeys during the last episode. Isn't there supposed to be a taping of the ATFR this coming weekend?

I still think they're trying to "misdirect" with those SCs of both Vienna and Tenley crying to make people think Jake chooses no one. I'm not buying. It's just too obvious.
    Last edited by BritLit; 02-18-2010 at 11:51 AM.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3832157;
    Looks like we aren't gunna get a regular AFRC with Jake, Tenley and Vienna, huh?
    If it's just a recap of the season I'll be so mad!! lol

Isn't that what the WTA is for...a re-cap of the season? Why do that all over again?

sorry folks = my fault - here's the accurate description:

AFRC

A recap of the season finale featuring Jake and the women who competed for the final rose.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3832163;
    Isn't that what the WTA is for...a re-cap of the season? Why do that all over again?
    Seriously, Why?? A recap is the last thing we want to see!

Do you think at the last minute they had to drop the whole thing, for some reason??

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3832168;
    sorry folks = my fault - here's the accurate description:

AFRC

Do you suppose they will have more than just Vienna and Tenley....possibly add Gia and Ali? Just a thought since the bolded sounds like more than the F2 IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3832798;
    Do you suppose they will have more than just Vienna and Tenley....possibly add Gia and Ali? Just a thought since the bolded sounds like more than the F2 IMO.
    That's a possibility.I would not be surprised if that was what happened.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl