Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3821034;
    Somebody posted about it in the Where Are They Now thread a few weeks ago. I just went back and looked and another poster thought he was dating somebody else. So, maybe there's nothing to it.

I would still like to see Elizabeth D.C. on the WTA. She seems like somebody I would like to hang around with. Not a girly girl, but lots of fun and up for anything.
    It's also posted in Elizabeth's individual thread.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

IT'S A ROMANTIC WHIRLWIND FOR THE FINAL THREE BACHELORETTES,
    AS JAKE SWEEPS THEM AWAY FOR FANTASY OVERNIGHT DATES
    ON THE BEAUTIFUL CARIBBEAN ISLAND OF ST. LUCIA, ON ABC'S
    "THE BACHELOR: ON THE WINGS OF LOVE," MONDAY, FEBRUARY 15

"Episode 1407" - Romantic adventures await Jake and the final three women - Gia, Tenley and Vienna - as they travel to the picturesque Caribbean island of St. Lucia. From the rain forest to an old sugar plantation to a pirate ship, the dates are filled with excitement and passion, as Jake continues to explore what his future would be like with each of these potential mates. At the end of each evening, Jake will present the bachelorette with an invitation to spend an intimate night together in a "fantasy suite," with the hope that she will accept. But will she? It's a wild, romantic ride with each of the women - until Jake has to make another heart-wrenching decision - tremendously complicated by a departed bachelorette who pleads for a second chance, on "The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love," MONDAY, FEBRUARY 15 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Jake is falling hard for Gia and takes her by speedboat to the local marketplace in Gros Islet. Can Gia let go of her fast paced city lifestyle and enjoy relaxed island life? Over a romantic moonlit dinner in a secluded cove, she reveals to Jake that she has been more open with him than with the other guys she's dated. But will she have the courage to share her true feelings for him?

The next day it's Tenley's turn, and Jake surprises her with a scenic helicopter tour of the island followed by a romantic picnic in the rain forest of an old sugar plantation. Tenley is smitten with Jake, but she's worried about staying with him in the fantasy suite. Having only been with her ex-husband, the sensitive bachelorette questions whether she's truly ready to take this intimate step and put her past solidly behind her.

Jake's final outing of the week is with Vienna. The couple explore the enchanted island aboard a pirate ship, the Brig Unicorn, which leads to a romantic swim on a private beach. She's falling in love with Jake, but she's scared. Vienna must decide whether to lay her heart on the line even though she knows he has feelings for the other two women.

The Bachelor has fallen in love with all three women - all for different reasons - and he's about to face his toughest decision yet. However, he finds himself unexpectedly challenged by a determined, departed bachelorette who has had a change of heart and hopes she can convince Jake to make her a part of his life again.

In the end, Jake sends one woman home in tears and offers the final two roses to the women who will meet his family in hopes that he'll choose them in the dramatic season finale.

This makes it sounds like Ali begs to come back and Jake must say no as we know Tenley/Vienna are the F2. I can't wait to hear that conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3822829;
    This makes it sounds like Ali begs to come back and Jake must say no as we know Tenley/Vienna are the F2. I can't wait to hear that conversation.
    or is it Rozlyn ? Or Michele? They were leaving in droves...

Quote Originally Posted by equus;3822832;
    That is true. They probably made us think its Ali but really its one of the other girls.

"....until Jake has to make another heart-wrenching decision - tremendously complicated by a departed bachelorette who pleads for a second chance."

Yep, this is gunna be interesting!
    Last edited by Ryvetted; 02-09-2010 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by equus;3822832;
    It has to be Ali as she is the one on the phone right? She does say, hey this is Ali.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3822886;
    It has to be Ali as she is the one on the phone right? She does say, hey this is Ali.
    Look what the description says:

In the end, Jake sends one woman home in tears and offers the final two roses to the women who will meet his family in hopes that he'll choose them in the dramatic season finale.

In my opinion, there isn't anything there that includes room for Ali to show back up on the island. The only thing that could possibly come of that is that she plants the seed for a future reunion if things don't work out.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3822892;

In my opinion, there isn't anything there that includes room for Ali to show back up on the island. The only thing that could possibly come of that is that she plants the seed for a future reunion if things don't work out.
    unless she is the next bachette lol
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3822892;

I wasn't saying that Ali comes back. I was saying that she has to be the one who pleads with Jake for a second chance as she is the one that is on the phone. Some people mentioned that it may not be Ali but maybe Rozlyn or Michelle, but we hear on the phone that it is Ali. I don't think she will be coming back or anything like that.