Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3818261;
    Is the WTA taped this weekend?
    I'm not sure what date it will be filmed. I know the Kip piece was filmed a couple weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3818087;
    There is also a charity piece w/ at least Kip, but I believe other former contestants are involved. Kip wrote a really nice blog on the website kiptynlocke dot com if anyone is interested!
    Following Kip's info on his twitter about the charity event, looks like we will see Kip, DeAnna, Matt, Holly and Micheal. Probably others but have just seen these involved so far. At least this will be something to look forward to on the WTA! The rest...not so much

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3818087;
    There is also a charity piece w/ at least Kip, but I believe other former contestants are involved. Kip wrote a really nice blog on the website kiptynlocke dot com if anyone is interested!
    FINALLY! something to look forward to!
    REIDiculous - SALLY

Let's hope this season Tell All doesn't get re-jigged to include more time to cover the drama with the ladies, and they cut out the pieces where we get the updates.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3799693;
    If you can find a sneaky employee to help you out:

Ask about Vienna and Gia's personalities, what are they like?

Did they get to see any of the filming at length? If so, what was there opinion of what they saw.

Will they give us a discount to go there?
    Sorry not to get back with you sooner--I forgot my password--but I didn't find out much. Castelle was very nice--had some great wine. I was there on the Tuesday before the SF/Napa Episode was shown. Talked to five employees about the filming--three said they didn't know TB had filmed there. One said they heard something about it being filmed, but that a lot of filming takes place there and no one pays much attention to it. The other said they knew the filming had been done--most of it during the night, which looked to be true. I asked if she got to meet Jake or the girls. She said, "No. It was all very hush, hush. We couldn't talk to any of them." Strange, but none of them knew the Castle would be in the upcoming episode. They said they would try to watch.

When we were there, filming was taking place--they said it was for a Disney commercial. We could watch, but got bored quickly and moved on.

One thing is that it is VERY chilly in the Castle. I can't imagine V going out and about the castle at night in her tank top. She must have been freezing. I guess it could have been a little warmer in Oct/Nov when filming was done, but they build the wineries to keep a stable temp. the year around. We had on a T-shirt, a sweatshirt, and a wind breaker and it was still cold.

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but here's the epi description for the WTA epi: Feb. 22nd.

Fifteen spurned bachelorettes confront Jake and each other in a program that also includes outtakes from the season, a preview of the finale and appearances by former bachelors and bachelorettes, who talk about their lives since they were on the show.
    The Bachelor Episodes
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

thanks San - i hope the WTNothing amounts to something. But we normally get FRC previews after the F3 cut - hopefully they'll throw in more, not that the ending will be a surprise to any of us.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I wonder why so few this year? I figured Rozlyn wouldn't be there, Ali maybe not just to fuel the rumors that she comes back or that Jake rides off after her at the end, but why only 15?

I think the WTA will be borrrriiing this year and the only thing we will glean from it will be scs of the upcoming FRC.

Congrats to you and your Saints, Sanlee!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3820541;
    I wonder why so few this year? I figured Rozlyn wouldn't be there, Ali maybe not just to fuel the rumors that she comes back or that Jake rides off after her at the end, but why only 15?

I think the WTA will be borrrriiing this year and the only thing we will glean from it will be scs of the upcoming FRC.

Congrats to you and your Saints, Sanlee!
    15 is the average number at the WTA
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3816650;
    But can't you see the tremendous irony here? If her mother just can't see the connecion between Ali and Jake, what does that say for the hundreds of posters on here that have been positive about the connection between the two of them?

The description did not say anything about Ali's mom not seeing a connection between her and Jake. It just says her Mom has been able to tell in the past which of her bfs were right for her and would she approve of jake? It didn't say what her opinion was. People are posting like they know her answer already. Did I miss something?