Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3817053;
    ATFR is sceduled for March 1st - at 10 pm - immediately after the finale - that is EST
    That's what i figured...thanks CG!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3816650;
    But can't you see the tremendous irony here? If her mother just can't see the connecion between Ali and Jake, what does that say for the hundreds of posters on here that have been positive about the connection between the two of them?
    The difference is that Ali's mother saw them in real life, and viewers saw an edited story being sold by TPTB.

Feb 15 Episode - Fantasy dates TV Guide

Jakes meets the remaining bachelorettes in St. Lucia in the Caribbean for days of island frolicking and evenings of romance, capped perhaps, by nights in Jake’s fantasy suite. For one, there’s dinner on the beach; for another a helicopter tour followed by a picnic by a sugar mill, and for the third a cruise on a ‘pirate’ ship. Each woman sends Jake a video message before he sends on them home. The other two will meet Jake’s family in the season finale.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3817072;
    Feb 15 Episode - Fantasy dates TV Guide

Jakes meets the remaining bachelorettes in St. Lucia in the Caribbean for days of island frolicking and evenings of romance, capped perhaps, by nights in Jake’s fantasy suite. For one, there’s dinner on the beach; for another a helicopter tour followed by a picnic by a sugar mill, and for the third a cruise on a ‘pirate’ ship. Each woman sends Jake a video message before he sends on them home. The other two will meet Jake’s family in the season finale.
    Lord, someone got Reid date! The first 2 dates sound so lame!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3817067;
    The difference is that Ali's mother saw them in real life, and viewers saw an edited story being sold by TPTB.
    I understand the difference!!! I am laughing because probably a couple of hundred people have posted about how much chemistry is between Ali and Jake, etc. Now, we have the chance of that to come crashing down against the view of just her mother - thus, I called it an irony and laughingly asked what does that say about us (I am a poster too) as posters?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fogey

OK - who's up for matching contestant to date?

Dinner on the Beach - Tenley
    Helicopter tour/picnic - Gia (that's an F3 date the last couple of seasons)
    Pirate ship - Vienna (SCs prove this one)

This is too easy.
    Last edited by Alexxxx; 02-03-2010 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3817083;
    OK - who's up for matching contestant to date?

Dinner on the Beach - Tenley
    Helicopter tour/picnic - Gia (that's an F3 date the last couple of episodes)
    Pirate ship - Vienna (SCs prove this one)

This is too easy.
    Yeah and talk about lame dates on such a fantastic place to be (but for the pirate ship).

Pirate ship is Vienna (F1's always get some kind of boat/islolated date)
    Helicopter ride Gia
    Dinner on the beach Tenley

don't we have an SC of Tenley sitting on the beach? But the girl on his back in the water looks like Gia.
    Last edited by anders332; 02-03-2010 at 02:50 PM.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3817082;
    I understand the difference!!! I am laughing because probably a couple of hundred people have posted about how much chemistry is between Ali and Jake, etc. Now, we have the chance of that to come crashing down against the view of just her mother - thus, I called it an irony and laughingly asked what does that say about us (I am a poster too) as posters?
    I know, Bloomers. Sorry, I was just backing you up (or trying miserably to!).

On this show, when they show us something that it 'obvious', I always assume it is the opposite. It's all smoke and mirrors. And mind games.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3817090;
    Pirate ship is Vienna (F1's always get some kind of boat/islolated date)
    Helicopter ride Gia
    Dinner on the beach Tenley

don't we have an SC of Tenley sitting on the beach? But the girl on his back in the water looks like Gia.
    Yeah, we do have a cap of Gia in the water so they must get into the water at some point. lol
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."