Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

FORT Fogey

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3788262;
    Episode 3:

Season 14, Episode 3
    Episode Synopsis: Twelve bachelorettes remain. Two of them get one-on-one dates (to San Diego's Sea World and bungee jumping in the San Gabriel Mountains, respectively), and eight others accompany Jake to the Jon Lovitz Comedy Club in Hollywood, where they're on the bill. Following the club outing, one contestant finds nothing funny about a rooftop party in downtown L.A., and another contestant displeases Jake and is dispatched prior to the rose ceremony. Following it, the field stands at nine. Original Air Date: Jan 18, 2010

Ostensibly, this will be Ella on her 1-1 who Reality Steve says Jake tells to go home and be with her son.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3788269;
    Season 14, Episode 3
    Episode Synopsis: Twelve bachelorettes remain. Two of them get one-on-one dates (to San Diego's Sea World and bungee jumping in the San Gabriel Mountains, respectively), and eight others accompany Jake to the Jon Lovitz Comedy Club in Hollywood, where they're on the bill. Following the club outing, one contestant finds nothing funny about a rooftop party in downtown L.A., and another contestant displeases Jake and is dispatched prior to the rose ceremony. Following it, the field stands at nine. Original Air Date: Jan 18, 2010

Ostensibly, this will be Ella on her 1-1 who Reality Steve says Jake tells to go home and be with her son.
    Or...Ella doesn't get the 1 on 1 rose, Vienna does...that leaves 2 more who won't get a rose. Thus, before the RC, Michelle is taken out even before then and 1 more is not given one? Have we figured out the 9 yet?

FORT Fan

I believe it is Roslyn who was flirting with a producer who is asked to leave even though she was given a rose on the group date.

Quote Originally Posted by tz192;3788597;
    I believe it is Roslyn who was flirting with a producer who is asked to leave even though she was given a rose on the group date.
    That's episode 2, not episode 3.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3788990;
    That's episode 2, not episode 3.
    Roz gets the group date from the photo shoot - episode 2 - leaves before the RC - makes the rose available again for the 15-12 RC
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3788269;
    Season 14, Episode 3

That should be Michelle leaving I think.

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3791456;
    That should be Michelle leaving I think.
    Probably Ella
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3791615;
    Probably Ella
    I agree.It's definitely Ella.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Ella is dispatched from SeaWorld. Michelle is dispatched because Jake has kissed everyone ans she gets pissy.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3791714;
    Ella is dispatched from SeaWorld. Michelle is dispatched because Jake has kissed everyone ans she gets pissy.
    Boy - that gal needs to lear to lighten up and smile once in a while LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON