Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

If Ali does get another 1-1 date. Will she be the first not counting LCD/FD that gets 2 1-1 dates?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3813451;
    If Ali does get another 1-1 date. Will she be the first not counting LCD/FD that gets 2 1-1 dates?
    First one this season. Melissa had two on Jason's season.

Tessa had a 2:1 date and then a dinner date (needed to convince her to stay)
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Tessa got the Cinderella date and I that was probably planned since she'd not gotten a 1:1 before that. I'm sure Andy handpicked her for that date and that's why it came so late in the season. Bevin never got a 1:1, Danielle - did she get one? I remember Amber did.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3813474;
    Tessa got the Cinderella date and I that was probably planned since she'd not gotten a 1:1 before that. I'm sure Andy handpicked her for that date and that's why it came so late in the season. Bevin never got a 1:1, Danielle - did she get one? I remember Amber did.
    Initially - that Cinderella date that Tessa went on - was supposed to have gone to someone else - it ended up being the make it or break it date to keep her form leaving
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

who got dates that season - I remember Stephanie got the first one, and the other Stephanie getting another one. Amber got one. I think the difference in those seasons and these ones are the SQT. It just doesn't sound right that his chosen on (that he apparently picked fairly early on) wasn't slated to get a 1:1 ( But I guess Deanna didn't either)
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3813479;
    Initially - that Cinderella date that Tessa went on - was supposed to have gone to someone else - it ended up being the make it or break it date to keep her form leaving
    So do you think that Jake got wind of Ali wanting to leave already while they are in SF prior to HTD's? Maybe the extra date/time with her was to convince her to stay. We do hear in this week's preview Ali say to Jake "I am glad you are here" while she is straddling him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3813506;
    So do you think that Jake got wind of Ali wanting to leave already while they are in SF prior to HTD's? Maybe the extra date/time with her was to convince her to stay. We do hear in this week's preview Ali say to Jake "I am glad you are here" while she is straddling him.
    Probably not. I'm guessing since SF is "her" city either the Producer or Jake or both probably thought it would be nice to have time together there.
    I don't think that its because she is at flight risk (yet).
    That whole thing seems to have taken root on her HTD itself.

Does anyone know if Ali is still at her old place of work (facebook) or not ?

Could she have received intimation that she got accepted for post-grad work while on her HTD and decided that her dream was more important than a possibility of being the last girl standing.

I was wondering, since I remember Jenni Crofts (Brad) mindset completely changed during her HTD when she got accepted to the cheerleading squad which was something that she was waiting for. Brad also noticed that and their relationship visibly changed after the Htd. Perhaps when Ali goes home to her family, she get some sort of Offer which was the chance of a lifetime and which she just could not afford to pass up ????
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

The episode description for the week after the HTDs reads: "True love (or a TV facsimile thereof) gets the reality treatment."

That's an odd description! Wonder if it will change...

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3814009;
    The episode description for the week after the HTDs reads: "True love (or a TV facsimile thereof) gets the reality treatment."

That's an odd description! Wonder if it will change...
    That's not from TV Guide. Where is that one from?