Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3811192;
    HTD Episode from TV Guide.

Jake accompanies the four remaining bachelorettes to their hometowns to meet their parents, he finds one to be very protective, must work to win over another gal’s mom, has serious questions for the third’s family and is grilled by the fourth’s. Back in LA, one of the women visits him in his hotel room to tell him something surprising. Then comes the rose ceremony, at which Jake pares the field to three.

My guesses:

Protective: Vienna (she's a Daddy's girl, after all)
    Working to win over another girl's mom: Gia (doesn't trust men after Gia's past boyfriends)
    Serious questions: Tenley (is she REALLY over her ex?)
    Grilling: Ali

Are we assuming the hotel visit is Ali, to tell him that she "may" have to leave and still needs to make up her mind, but she'll tell him at the RC? If we don't know that for sure, I actually think it might be Vienna. That seems like more her style.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3812226;
    Does anyone besides me think the actual date arrangements are telling? My theory is he is involved in choosing dates and Jake was pretty sure of how he feels about Ali & Tenley going into final 4 so they each get private date so he can concentrate on them . Corrie, is an unknown so gets a private date so Jake can determine if she is right for him or not. Gia & Vienna get a 2 on one date which he knows will be awkward (like w Ella & Kathryn)he knows he will not spend as much time with them, maybe he's worried the city girl and the extrovert girl are not right for him at this point. Then the hometown dates follow and the pendulum swings .... maybe Tenley's family is over-protective, he doesn't feel like he wins over Gia's mom, the answers to questions for Vienna's family are reassuring, and Ali's family grills him making him uncomfortable so this leads to his selection of Vienna as final one.
    This is a very sound theory and I think right on the money.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3812226;
    Does anyone besides me think the actual date arrangements are telling? My theory is he is involved in choosing dates and Jake was pretty sure of how he feels about Ali & Tenley going into final 4 so they each get private date so he can concentrate on them . Corrie, is an unknown so gets a private date so Jake can determine if she is right for him or not. Gia & Vienna get a 2 on one date which he knows will be awkward (like w Ella & Kathryn)he knows he will not spend as much time with them, maybe he's worried the city girl and the extrovert girl are not right for him at this point. Then the hometown dates follow and the pendulum swings .... maybe Tenley's family is over-protective, he doesn't feel like he wins over Gia's mom, the answers to questions for Vienna's family are reassuring, and Ali's family grills him making him uncomfortable so this leads to his selection of Vienna as final one.
    hahah Vienna's dad: "for the love of God please take her off my hands because she is costing me a fortune!!!" I hate to say this but my father gave my hubby a similar speech when we got engaged hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3812689;
    hahah Vienna's dad: "for the love of God please take her off my hands because she is costing me a fortune!!!" I hate to say this but my father gave my hubby a similar speech when we got engaged hehe
    Are saying that you can identify with Vienna?

Quote Originally Posted by KathnToast;3812269;
    My guesses:

Protective: Vienna (she's a Daddy's girl, after all)
    Working to win over another girl's mom: Gia (doesn't trust men after Gia's past boyfriends)
    Serious questions: Tenley (is she REALLY over her ex?)
    Grilling: Ali

Are we assuming the hotel visit is Ali, to tell him that she "may" have to leave and still needs to make up her mind, but she'll tell him at the RC? If we don't know that for sure, I actually think it might be Vienna. That seems like more her style.
    I read today, that Ali's Mom and older sister still live where she grew up. Supposedly, that is were the home town date would be. For that reason, I think that "working to win over another girls mom" could be Ali. Just a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3812689;
    That sounds about right! Just kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialized;3813001;
    I read today, that Ali's Mom and older sister still live where she grew up. Supposedly, that is were the home town date would be. For that reason, I think that "working to win over another girls mom" could be Ali. Just a guess.
    SO............

protective family:Tenley{post divorce/cheating spouse} (or Gia)
    working to win over mom: Ali
    questions: Vienna
    grilling: Gia{italian family} (or Tenley)

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3813018;
    SO............

protective family:Tenley{post divorce/cheating spouse} (or Gia)
    working to win over mom: Ali
    questions: Vienna
    grilling: Gia{italian family} (or Tenley)
    Protective family-Tenley
    Working to win over mom-Ali
    Questions-Vienna
    Grilling-Gia

Those are my guesses.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

My gut tells me the one about winning over Mom is about Ali.

On another note, did anyone notice that there were no 1:1 dates where Jake sent the lady home? I think every season there has been one. Even Deanna sent Richard home and Robert and Fred on the 2:1. Jillian sent home Sasha from a date and kicked Robbie off the train.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3813289;
    My gut tells me the one about winning over Mom is about Ali.

On another note, did anyone notice that there were no 1:1 dates where Jake sent the lady home? I think every season there has been one. Even Deanna sent Richard home and Robert and Fred on the 2:1. Jillian sent home Sasha from a date and kicked Robbie off the train.
    I hadn't thought of that, but you're right. Even Jason sent Natalie home on a 1:1 date as well.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."